Pages:
Author

Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW etc. What is the most promising one? - page 3. (Read 1137 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think it's another great development for facebook and Cryptocurrency for having LIBRA around. But personally, I won't rush into it but might later go for it. Let's see how it goes.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
I heard that Gram had a billion-dollar private sale in 2018. But it was not until recent, another piece of news about this coin was released. It's unteresting though. Libra is a stable coin while Law is surely the least known among three projects. As the result, Gram is the most promising project to put money on.
Activity: 116

Why is Gram not found in any of the exchanges today?

I wouldn't presume this had become scam by now because we have been using telegram in the last few years of staying on campaigns but isn't it something to worry already now that BTC is constantly going up but them were not even in the market?

Almost every new thread here is about Libra. With the buzz about Libra, it seems Libra is very promising. The popularity of facebook will definitely help Libra to propel forward as soon as itnis launched and made open to investors. The marketing strategy of facebook is paying off and getting attention from cryptoenthusiasts.

Libra is not promising its a stablecoin. Its the tokens that will be created with them that is going to be a more threatening but I suppose we'd all be getting more of it either.

Okay, thanks. As I know gram is still unavailable to buy
if in my opinion there is nothing promising the coins because the new coins are more risky than the old coins on the market. so if my advice is better, don't buy new coins because there is a lot of evidence that yesterday many lost money because they bought new coins that were a lot of scams

They are not new...like month or 2. They were on the market for several years
Almost every new thread here is about Libra. With the buzz about Libra, it seems Libra is very promising. The popularity of facebook will definitely help Libra to propel forward as soon as itnis launched and made open to investors. The marketing strategy of facebook is paying off and getting attention from cryptoenthusiasts.

And what do you think about decentralization?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Why is Gram not found in any of the exchanges today?

I wouldn't presume this had become scam by now because we have been using telegram in the last few years of staying on campaigns but isn't it something to worry already now that BTC is constantly going up but them were not even in the market?

Libra is not promising its a stablecoin. Its the tokens that will be created with them that is going to be a more threatening but I suppose we'd all be getting more of it either.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
if in my opinion there is nothing promising the coins because the new coins are more risky than the old coins on the market. so if my advice is better, don't buy new coins because there is a lot of evidence that yesterday many lost money because they bought new coins that were a lot of scams
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?

would you like to give a link to all the coins above my friend ? except libra because i already knew about this one
and in my opinion in this crypto world the most promissing crypto is only bitcoin buddy  Wink

GRAM whitepaper: https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/gNQ7e9z3lCGi519Wz8mmC0Kg8aA0goeZKAQ802vo.pdf

LAW is a token of Ubikiri network which is the project of SilentNotary, so I give you its twitter for further info twitter.com/SilentNotary

As I see Ubikiri is empty. Why?

They just started give them a time. Ubikiri was launched a week ago so it's okay for now
Libra from Facebook is going to be a stable coin, but I'm sure that the value will be always increasing. And others, I still don't know how exactly they are.
So far, for the new coins, I prefer to choose XZC (Zcoin) and also BNB from Binance. They have a very significant increase.

There are many predictions and news circulating for Libra coins, and basically everyone expects the best for Libra coins even though to this day there is no data for us to see, because a stable coin is a coin whose price goes down not so far and increases neither far away, so for Libra we don't know whether it will be stable or not.

As I know Zuckerberg even now has problems with Libra. And the market’s reaction isn’t as good as I was waiting

yeah I also noticed that
Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?

I personally will definitely buy Libra to be used as an investment, so I would advise you to invest in Libra too, because if you invest in Libra then you will definitely get a big profit, I say that because there are many big companies that support Libra and besides that Libra has also become very popular, making me sure if the price of Libra will definitely increase and of course you will not regret to invest in Libra.

As I see now Libra is the most questionable coin among Gram, Law and Libra. It's a stable coin and it's still unclear what is Zuckerberg going to do with Committee
Of course all these coins can be called promising. But these coins will not be able to take root in society. As these cryptocurrency break many of the fundamental laws of the blockchain.

How do they break it? I don't understand...
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Of course all these coins can be called promising. But these coins will not be able to take root in society. As these cryptocurrency break many of the fundamental laws of the blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

I personally will definitely buy Libra to be used as an investment, so I would advise you to invest in Libra too, because if you invest in Libra then you will definitely get a big profit, I say that because there are many big companies that support Libra and besides that Libra has also become very popular, making me sure if the price of Libra will definitely increase and of course you will not regret to invest in Libra.
Activity: 69
i dont know about gram and others but i did recognized libra coin and it was from facebook right ?  we all know that facebook is a legit and big company so i think their coin will also become big and will become a promising one   . i do also heard that fb's libra coin is a kind of a stable coin and stable coins were always been useful or helpful because they prevent your funds from the fluctuations  . usdt should be threatened now and not btc  .

Well, after my researches Libra it turned out that it was not the best option

That’s what I’m talking about: check the latest news and you will see that Libra is down
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
Uuhmm… I Am not really the kind of person that trust altcoins. Mainly what I invest in is the top cryptocurrencies. You should check out their whitepaper and know what the coin is all about, then from there you will get to know if it's really going to work out for them or not. Based on what you believe, if you think that their purpose for creating that coin is really going to work out, then you should go ahead and invest. Although with majority of these altcoins is that most of them don't really end up as success, but as failure. There are over 2000+ and there is still more coming out everyday and some even has similar goals to achieve which is not even working.
i dont know about gram and others but i did recognized libra coin and it was from facebook right ?  we all know that facebook is a legit and big company so i think their coin will also become big and will become a promising one   . i do also heard that fb's libra coin is a kind of a stable coin and stable coins were always been useful or helpful because they prevent your funds from the fluctuations  . usdt should be threatened now and not btc  .

As I see everyone is on Libra side just because of Facebook’s popularity not even because of its technology. It’s strange for me

would you like to give a link to all the coins above my friend ? except libra because i already knew about this one
and in my opinion in this crypto world the most promissing crypto is only bitcoin buddy  Wink

GRAM whitepaper: https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/gNQ7e9z3lCGi519Wz8mmC0Kg8aA0goeZKAQ802vo.pdf

LAW is a token of Ubikiri network which is the project of SilentNotary, so I give you its twitter for further info twitter.com/SilentNotary

As I see Ubikiri is empty. Why?
Libra from Facebook is going to be a stable coin, but I'm sure that the value will be always increasing. And others, I still don't know how exactly they are.
So far, for the new coins, I prefer to choose XZC (Zcoin) and also BNB from Binance. They have a very significant increase.

There are many predictions and news circulating for Libra coins, and basically everyone expects the best for Libra coins even though to this day there is no data for us to see, because a stable coin is a coin whose price goes down not so far and increases neither far away, so for Libra we don't know whether it will be stable or not.

As I know Zuckerberg even now has problems with Libra. And the market’s reaction isn’t as good as I was waiting
I believe that Libra is going to be the biggest coin among those that you have listed, but not because it is the best one, but because it is backed by huge companies like Facebook Uber and 98 other giants.

but Libra isn't Facebook
Pages:
Jump to: