Pages:
Author

Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW etc. What is the most promising one? - page 4. (Read 1137 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?
For now... I choose libra. Because i don't know about Gram. Facebook is the best company. And maybe their coin or token will be good in the future and will have good price.

Take a closer look at Libra and especially at LAW and at GRAM
i dont know about gram and others but i did recognized libra coin and it was from facebook right ?  we all know that facebook is a legit and big company so i think their coin will also become big and will become a promising one   . i do also heard that fb's libra coin is a kind of a stable coin and stable coins were always been useful or helpful because they prevent your funds from the fluctuations  . usdt should be threatened now and not btc  .

Well, after my researches Libra it turned out that it was not the best option
hi, guys!
i was really surprised with the news that facebook's gonna provide all people kinda general-purpose stable coin.
in my ind its really cool idea that will completely change world of cryptocurrency.
also recently i've read read related article. u can check it. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-inc-fb-wants-more-220415665.html

I don't know...For now I disappointed in Libra
Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?

would you like to give a link to all the coins above my friend ? except libra because i already knew about this one
and in my opinion in this crypto world the most promissing crypto is only bitcoin buddy  Wink

GRAM whitepaper: https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/gNQ7e9z3lCGi519Wz8mmC0Kg8aA0goeZKAQ802vo.pdf

LAW is a token of Ubikiri network which is the project of SilentNotary, so I give you its twitter for further info twitter.com/SilentNotary
copper member
Activity: 224
I believe that Libra is going to be the biggest coin among those that you have listed, but not because it is the best one, but because it is backed by huge companies like Facebook Uber and 98 other giants.
Activity: 630
Merit: 118
Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?
For now... I choose libra. Because i don't know about Gram. Facebook is the best company. And maybe their coin or token will be good in the future and will have good price.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
i dont know about gram and others but i did recognized libra coin and it was from facebook right ?  we all know that facebook is a legit and big company so i think their coin will also become big and will become a promising one   . i do also heard that fb's libra coin is a kind of a stable coin and stable coins were always been useful or helpful because they prevent your funds from the fluctuations  . usdt should be threatened now and not btc  .
Activity: 56
hi, guys!
i was really surprised with the news that facebook's gonna provide all people kinda general-purpose stable coin.
in my ind its really cool idea that will completely change world of cryptocurrency.
also recently i've read read related article. u can check it. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-inc-fb-wants-more-220415665.html
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov

would you like to give a link to all the coins above my friend ? except libra because i already knew about this one
and in my opinion in this crypto world the most promissing crypto is only bitcoin buddy  Wink
The most promising one now is GRAM which is sponsored by the most known Telegram chat messenger. This is the most anticipated of the year and going to offer it's token next month through the IEO. Except these three coins one more is running it's STO that is BitBondSTO.

And what have you heard about LAW?

I have SNTR but I haven't swapped in time Sad

SNTR?

SNTR should be swapped in LAW

what is SNTR?

It is token of SilentNotary project, which created Ubikiri and LAW
Activity: 89
The most promising one now is GRAM which is sponsored by the most known Telegram chat messenger. This is the most anticipated of the year and going to offer it's token next month through the IEO. Except these three coins one more is running it's STO that is BitBondSTO.

SNTR?

what is SNTR?
Libra is StableCoin. I don't think you can make a profit from it. Please consider carefully before buying them

I've heard a lot of opinions like yours. Even that Zuckerberg has a problem with Senate Banking Committee, did u hear smth about this?
Even facebook still faced the problem with the united states. Libra will become very centralized crypto that will be used to create a peer to peer payment system that used fiat as its backed money to provide crypto ecosystem without involving any volatility that can be manipulated.

Also have heard smth about it. Zuckerberg is not a security guarantor

SNTR?

As I know you still have a chance

Check its twitter or medium

As I know you still have a chance

SNTR?
Activity: 55

Facebook is a big company and they know how to advertise, with great potential and a huge team of supporters that I think their LIBRA currency will make a big buzz in the electronic money market. Let's wait.

They are masters in ad but not in crypto...
I would have gone for LIBRA, but it is yet to be lunched and it seems it is set for next year. Even at that, LIBRA might seem more like a stable coin used by the Facebook platform, so it might not like like an investment as such, not especially a coin that is subject to volatility. GRAM also looks good and it is promising, if I am right. Their lunch will justify the means.

Libra isn't the best choice, believe me. Take a look https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c384oq/libra_vs_farmville_cash/

lol, Libra isn't profitable for sure but it's not so bad  Grin
Activity: 50
I would have gone for LIBRA, but it is yet to be lunched and it seems it is set for next year. Even at that, LIBRA might seem more like a stable coin used by the Facebook platform, so it might not like like an investment as such, not especially a coin that is subject to volatility. GRAM also looks good and it is promising, if I am right. Their lunch will justify the means.

Libra isn't the best choice, believe me. Take a look https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c384oq/libra_vs_farmville_cash/
Pages:
Jump to: