Pages:
Author

Topic: New Cryptographic Currency - page 5. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 27, 2017, 04:52:58 AM
lets stick with legion and GodCoin, we need now to build a community of bankers and put it into the market and make it public. can u make some kind of website or forum like this one?

https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000229325-how-can-i-get-a-coin-listed-on-poloniex-

here is what polonies demands in order to list a new cryptocurrency

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

this is what is necessarry

I can work on the wallet and website. Those will take up enough of my time which ticks off 2/3/4 of the list.

great i can do community work public relation the lizensing and honor codex for the growing banker community,

what we truly need are good people who will make this cryptocurrency freighten the shit out of other we need good people joining this and pushing it not just for the sake of earning liquidity but for destroying the confusion and making cryptocurrency actually worth something and destroying the godlike power of the central banking elites.

regards

absorbing as many people as possible into this currency will make it much more valuable so others have to profit from it too there has to be ways for that

i can also support working on your website if u give me the information on it. do u use wix?

The website just needs to be a solid landing page to begin with. It will grow from there.

We need to choose a colour scheme, logo and name and stick to them.

Any help is appreciated. Would be good to get further input on this though, so far only two people have.

i prefer a serious logo like the all seeing eye the colors i dont care we could also just join an existing cryptocurrency team sind i am a very skilled marketeer i can push cryptocurrencies a lot.

The all seeing eye logo is used a lot, mostly within security firms. I think we need something accessible, simple, striking and to the point.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 26, 2017, 04:05:31 PM
lets stick with legion and GodCoin, we need now to build a community of bankers and put it into the market and make it public. can u make some kind of website or forum like this one?

https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000229325-how-can-i-get-a-coin-listed-on-poloniex-

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

I can work on the wallet and website. Those will take up enough of my time which ticks off 2/3/4 of the list.

great i can do community work public relation the lizensing and honor codex for the growing banker community,

what we truly need are good people who will make this cryptocurrency freighten the shit out of other we need good people joining this and pushing it not just for the sake of earning liquidity but for destroying the confusion and making cryptocurrency actually worth something and destroying the godlike power of the central banking elites.

regards

absorbing as many people as possible into this currency will make it much more valuable so others have to profit from it too there has to be ways for that

i can also support working on your website if u give me the information on it. do u use wix?

The website just needs to be a solid landing page to begin with. It will grow from there.

Any help is appreciated. Would be good to get further input on this though, so far only two people have.

i prefer a serious logo like the all seeing eye the colors i dont care we could also just join an existing cryptocurrency team sind i am a very skilled marketeer i can push cryptocurrencies a lot.
May 26, 2017, 03:59:09 PM

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

regards

Any help is appreciated. Would be good to get further input on this though, so far only a few people have given feedback.
May 26, 2017, 01:26:11 PM

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

regards

May 26, 2017, 12:57:05 PM

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

May 26, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

May 26, 2017, 11:01:50 AM
What would be this coin's unique advantage in comparison to many other coins that claim to be "steady" and "fair", etc?

Well, the difference is that this coin hasn't even been developed yet and with the involvement here and suggestions made, we can make a coin for everyone.

read my comment on the political view and situation then

I did, it makes perfect sense and I agree completely. So lets all work together in this thread on this Cheesy

If people have ideas they want to share with me that they don't want to put in the thread yet, just drop me a PM.

1. Give it a token that is serious and puts others Cryptocurrency into shadow. like the GodsCoin's all seeing eye
2. Build a Banker Community arround it with social Goals and a Clear Codex. And a licensing system.
3. Diversityhostile agenda in order to move other cryptocurrencies out of the social attention.

all owners of Cryptocurrencies can change to the GodCoin, People need to think that they can join the GodCoins Banking system.
this cryptocurrencies has as part of the Codex to use the best current cryptologic and social codex system
this cryptocurrency is open for new bankers, this cryptocurrency will replace as many other tokens as possible.

now a community of bankers needs to be build who will dennounce the diverse trash bin of other cryptocurrencies they have for a new one.

regards

So, in layman's terms, what are you suggesting and how would you suggest going about it. I understand what your saying in principal and it makes sense to clear the fog.

u need to think historically how did the euro replace all other european currencies, first the euro was inclusive all bankers in italy and germany and finnland replaced their currencies with it for a common goal less chaos in europe and more clearity, something similar needs to be done with this cryptocurrency. give those who own the different tokens the chance to switch their currency for their own benefit which is that it will rise in value because in the end there will be only the godcoin as last cryptocurrency token

OK then the name needs to reflect the motive, shall we call it Legion Tongue

A lot of people would say that Bitcoin is the coin you talk of in the long run, but I believe you want an Altcoin to do this instead and have said Altcoin and Bitcoin to stand alone.

legion ok i like the way you are thinking, the name can be changed but the agenda is clear replace all others with it and give all the change to replace their worthless  colorful trashbin with it. i am currently with the GodCoin but if the community will grow we can change it i only want it to work and rise in meaningfullness. that is why the name shouldnt be so childish and why the token should resemble seriousness

1. GodCoin
2. Legion
3. Credit
4. Cryptocoin

etc.

but we need people who will work and spread it that is very important. the more bankers we get to spread and replace other tokens with it the better for us and those bankers this is truly the way to share the economis attention away from the gay and sickening rich national financial citycentres like in london and new york.

it has to be done anyway for altruistic reasons because an overcentralised economy is destined to crash

regards

Name suggestions:

Fractal <---- made up of many parts
Decentracoin <-- sounds like a 1980's robot
Encompass <--- to be made up of a lot of things
Absorba <---- to absorb others
Swap <---- says it in the name
Select <----- the selected one
One <----- says it in the name
Primary <----- says it in the name
Uno <----- says it in the name
Singularity <----- says it in the name
Signal <---- a call to other cryptos
Coin <---- simple
Ring <---- one ring to rule them all

May 26, 2017, 10:58:10 AM
yes replace all the damn altcoins make all owners of altcoins aware that if they wan t any value of their trash make them replace them with the legion or the godcoin (lets keep both names)

there is and only will be just one godcoin and all are destined to be sucked into it, so join this currency and its banking issuing community or see yourself beeing scammed to hell

regards
May 26, 2017, 10:41:55 AM
What would be this coin's unique advantage in comparison to many other coins that claim to be "steady" and "fair", etc?

Well, the difference is that this coin hasn't even been developed yet and with the involvement here and suggestions made, we can make a coin for everyone.

I did, it makes perfect sense and I agree completely. So lets all work together in this thread on this Cheesy

If people have ideas they want to share with me that they don't want to put in the thread yet, just drop me a PM.

1. Give it a token that is serious and puts others Cryptocurrency into shadow. like the GodsCoin's all seeing eye
2. Build a Banker Community arround it with social Goals and a Clear Codex. And a licensing system.
3. Diversityhostile agenda in order to move other cryptocurrencies out of the social attention.

all owners of Cryptocurrencies can change to the GodCoin, People need to think that they can join the GodCoins Banking system.
this cryptocurrencies has as part of the Codex to use the best current cryptologic and social codex system
this cryptocurrency is open for new bankers, this cryptocurrency will replace as many other tokens as possible.

now a community of bankers needs to be build who will dennounce the diverse trash bin of other cryptocurrencies they have for a new one.

regards

So, in layman's terms, what are you suggesting and how would you suggest going about it. I understand what your saying in principal and it makes sense to clear the fog.

u need to think historically how did the euro replace all other european currencies, first the euro was inclusive all bankers in italy and germany and finnland replaced their currencies with it for a common goal less chaos in europe and more clearity, something similar needs to be done with this cryptocurrency. give those who own the different tokens the chance to switch their currency for their own benefit which is that it will rise in value because in the end there will be only the godcoin as last cryptocurrency token

A lot of people would say that Bitcoin is the coin you talk of in the long run, but I believe you want an Altcoin to do this instead and have said Altcoin and Bitcoin to stand alone.

legion ok i like the way you are thinking, the name can be changed but the agenda is clear replace all others with it and give all the change to replace their worthless  colorful trashbin with it. i am currently with the GodCoin but if the community will grow we can change it i only want it to work and rise in meaningfullness. that is why the name shouldnt be so childish and why the token should resemble seriousness

1. GodCoin
2. Legion
3. Credit
4. Cryptocoin

etc.

but we need people who will work and spread it that is very important. the more bankers we get to spread and replace other tokens with it the better for us and those bankers this is truly the way to share the economis attention away from the gay and sickening rich national financial citycentres like in london and new york.

it has to be done anyway for altruistic reasons because an overcentralised economy is destined to crash

regards
May 26, 2017, 10:37:11 AM

regards

May 26, 2017, 10:29:39 AM

regards

May 26, 2017, 10:22:38 AM

regards

May 26, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

now a community of bankers needs to be build who will dennounce the diverse trash bin of other cryptocurrencies they have for a new single token one.

only this way a new cryptocurrency will rise in attention and receive market value

regards

May 26, 2017, 10:07:42 AM

May 26, 2017, 10:01:52 AM

May 26, 2017, 09:51:04 AM

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
May 26, 2017, 09:46:05 AM
May 26, 2017, 09:44:19 AM
doesnt seem to improve in exiting tech or new ideas but worth a shot.. Go with the FLOW, try to avoid FOMO Grin

With community involvement and developers also getting involved, anything can be implemented.
May 26, 2017, 09:41:39 AM
I try to help with my point of view now:

u have to stop iussing more and more new different cryptocurrencies and tokens u might use cryptology to limit its access, but in the end each  successful currency resembles a social idea and a social goals, what u could do successfully is issuing a new fiat crypto currency with a banking licensing community. that might have success i am trying this right now i named it the GodCoin u have to build a banker community. or else the current banking elites which will continue to centralising the economies attention on themselves and their glass palaces in the financial citycentres and prevent investments for others, that is the reasons cryptocurrency work in the first place its the hatred and frustration with the banking elites and their fear that they will get smashed and replaced, the bankers then print money and hedge. and that is what hasput bitcoin to 2000 dollar, if u want to earn money u have to unify under one currency and collect bankers build a bank licensing system and force the current financial gods who use their licsinsing scam to force others into their debtslavery to share the economy attention with you.

make this currency with a hostile message like this currency does not accept other currencies next to it
and u will have people wanting and working it

and u give all those the chance to change their current cryptocurrency for the one truly one which would be ours.

i would use the all seeing eye as a symbol for it

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4733/fbdob6qx_jpg.htm

only such a currency has the ability to grow in value destroy the cryptochaos and put the current godlike banking elites into fear which will lead them to 3 choices either sharing the economies attention with your, fighting you (with police, lawyers and other salary slaves or they will simply try to buy your currency like they do with bitcoin in order to hedge for themselves.)

regards
May 26, 2017, 09:37:31 AM
The logo seems a tad bit too simple in my opinion and it lacks creativity (sorry if it sounds insulting)

simplicity is the essence of brand identity.

This I agree with, but the last comment is correct in the fact I slapped that together in 5 minutes and it certainly can be improved upon, both in idea and delivery.
Pages:
Jump to: