Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 20. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 08, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Depends on your strategy sell it or hold it, but the trader's wise move decision is to hold until the price bounce back again, in that way your investment are sleeping in one coins but holding strategy is to avoid losing of investment.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

The reason why you and others panic selling was always monitoring always looking the value or the price. Just try not looking always the market and make sure that you are not on of the panic seller and the value was alqays flactuating so I suggest that hold and invest more until the value was low because I'm sure in the future rising you can earn.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
Of course just hold no reason for selling, give sometimes to market to recover, its better to be strong hand than weak hands
Activity: 148
March 08, 2018, 03:38:33 PM
everyone says to be patient means we are experiencing the same thing with the uneasy feeling of seeing the market decline, we are both waiting for the growth of the market to peak and the holder will be happy
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
March 08, 2018, 01:23:42 PM
Who knows.. I will hold and hope for the best but it might turn out to be a stupid decision. Only hold what you can afford to lose.
Better hold than panic selling that it may resulted of profit when price arise. This time the price is not good we should make a decisions to hold for a while. Because market is unpredictable but on the good side the price may recover.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
March 08, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
Who knows.. I will hold and hope for the best but it might turn out to be a stupid decision. Only hold what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 12:53:10 PM
There is no point in selling coins if you are not making a profit. I think you need to stay calm and patient and do not panic. some time again because crypto will definitely increase again. Just wait for Bitcoin prices to be stable.  Smiley Grin
Activity: 18
March 08, 2018, 12:08:52 PM
HODL everyone its all fine. Patience is a virtue
Activity: 107
March 08, 2018, 11:53:16 AM
I agree with that it is right decision not to sell in loss, at the same time it is necessary to fix profit sometimes.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 10:45:34 AM
certainly, this is not a good moment to sell. whether your coins are good or not, all of them are dropping. So, let's be patient and wait for the recover.
Activity: 644
March 08, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

sell when you are in profit. dont be so greedy. make a plan and concentrate a point. sell when it is done.
Activity: 351
March 08, 2018, 10:04:10 AM
market and the exchange getting downhill, sell or hold?
actually you know the answer of your question
released all /some coins when price drops is stupidity
winter will pass and spring will come
some red coins will be back green, this is only temporary!
keep hold untill market conditions stable
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 09:04:39 AM
Nobody knows the market will fall again or increase. They are very difficult choices to take .... In early January, you had to sell everything and take profits home ... now nobody knows what will happen ... you want luck ... a lot of luck
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
March 08, 2018, 08:57:16 AM
It's not a good idea to sell your coins in this falling happen, you have a weak hand if you do that. The wise decision you should do is hold your coins and wait, for sure the value of all currencies in Crypto will increase their price this year.
Activity: 37
March 08, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

Obviously depends on the coins in your wallet. In general, however, you should buy on the dip, not sell...
Activity: 30
March 08, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
When you see the price falling, you can always sell for a chance to buy back in lower, but to be successful you need nerves of steel and good market knowledge, because there is always the chance of the price pumping right after a sell off.
Activity: 533
March 08, 2018, 08:41:32 AM
As always, buy when it's dip or now and sell them high. Selling now is not the right move unless you need money for something that is important and can't wait.
If you sell your coins at the lower price than you bought it than you will lose your investment for sure. If you hold it you will lose the time, but not the investment.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
March 08, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
because of what happened yesterday about binance and bot hacks, crypto is down but it swings back right after the incident. Should have bought the dips caused by this panic sellers Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 08:02:49 AM
As of today you better hold it for a couple of months. Anyway you've hold for quite sometime now. And since crypto market is young it is on the way of pumping and going down. So just like what the others say its not the time to panic. Always watch the swing of the cryptomarket so you could analyze to sell it or not.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
March 08, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
Hodl works best for me since many years.

If you sell in times like this you are doing something wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: