Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 19. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 06:43:32 AM
holding it temporarily, or even several years.
it's better to check the whitepaper before buying a new coin, it's also one of the first steps to know the progress of the project later, and also to avoid unnecessary panic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
The golden rule of trading and investing in crypto currencies is that never ever sell your coins in loss. Until you have sold your holding for fiat money, you are never in loss. If your coin in running low, just sit on the loss and hold the coins until they rise again and you are in profit. If you wanna be good in crypto market, learn to have patience cause crypto market is volatile and unstable. Anything can fall or rise any day, so just wait for the right time and then sell. Selling is lose in never a wise thing to do.
Merit: 100
I love crypto
March 09, 2018, 06:18:28 AM
You should always have money to buy more when prices go down. If you dont, your potentially screwed hard for long time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
it is bearish market and selling any coin in such market is worst decision . hold it until market recover and bullish again .
but at that time you may think you are in profit so not to sell ,  Grin
so better to take decision with relax mind . panic and greed both are bad .
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
March 09, 2018, 06:12:52 AM
Panic holder has been there from 2013 they always do that. It is not something new. But now more panic holder because more people adopt and hold cryptocurrencies as investment. And the down hill also because we already going pretty high last year. Bitcoin it self almost 2000% bullish and now time to goes down and search real value untill 2020
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 05:45:27 AM
there is no point in selling it now you know your money is decreasing and selling it, I think as time goes by the market conditions will improve, it makes no sense if the market price remains stable it will certainly decrease and increase over time, so hold your coins.
Activity: 243
March 09, 2018, 03:35:24 AM
Having market panic or selling panic might cause more loss on you. If you decide to hodl or invest you must be a risk taker. Knowing that you already loss some, the best move I think is to wait for the price to raised again. But ofcourse make some study if there is still a chance to raised the again.
Activity: 76
March 09, 2018, 02:18:24 AM
The market is adjusting quite strongly. From a personal standpoint, this is a correction phase below the 10k mark in 2018. What is your point of view?
Activity: 115
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 09, 2018, 01:33:54 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
Selling your tokens and coins are not a good idea to do, the great decision you should do is hold it and wait until the price will rise again.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
March 09, 2018, 12:49:48 AM
Its very obvious yet you are still asking. If you cant stand the fluctuation better sell all your coins and forget about cryptos.

However, if you are willing to wait and risk the money you spent for buying cryptos then better to refrain yourself from monitoring the market and relax. The value of the coins will increase in time but make sure the coins you're holding is worthy to give you profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
March 09, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
relaxed, if current market prices go down then hold first until later the price up again. If you always like panic selling when the price goes down then up whenever you will never get a profit from coin and token.

If you are really afraid about the market right now better to leave, because you have your weak emotion that can really gives you big losses. If you don't want to sell at loss much better, just hold on and the market will be back to normal. Wait for it and greater profit will come to you.
Activity: 210
March 08, 2018, 11:58:21 PM
Selling in panic is the worst thing you could do after a market crash. The very best thing to do is nothing. Absolutely NOTHING.
If you hold now, there's a good chance that, over the long run, you're going to see your portfolio grow in value. Long term investing offers access to a broader opportunity set.

Activity: 179
March 08, 2018, 10:59:33 PM
All with hope await crypto spring. So I would advise you to keep the coins. In any case, you will wait for the moment to sell at a bargain price.

What the case do you mean? Urgent thing that you should buy? I guess so.
Panic just one of the biggest enemy we got now because panic can lead us to lose our fund by selling them lower.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 10:58:44 PM
relaxed, if current market prices go down then hold first until later the price up again. If you always like panic selling when the price goes down then up whenever you will never get a profit from coin and token.
Activity: 59
March 08, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

Ofcourse hold because HODLERS are always the winners on this game. Always remember don't panic sell especially when the market goes down because it is normal. Everything are gonna be fine and on our side because what goes up must come down and what goes down must come up.
March 08, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

That's what happen when you did not do your own search before holding any coins/tokens because when the market is going down you starting to doubt your coins/tokens if gonna rise it again or stay at low price. But if you done your own search and you really believe on that coins/tokens you bought I doubt you will go to panic sell it because I know you believe on it that's why you bought it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
March 08, 2018, 09:21:10 PM
Panic should be avoided in this kind of business. It will pull you down if you cannot control your emotions. Always stay firm and be optimistic that whatever coins you are holding, will give you huge profits if you put patience on it. This is how crypto currency works and be used with the volatility of cryptos prices.

Of course we shouldn't panic but I need to admit that I would be very happy to "panic sell" at mid January instead of holding, I would be able to buy back everything for 50% of the price ^^

So I think that holding is not always the best thing to do even if it is the easier way to make profits.
Activity: 364
March 08, 2018, 09:11:16 PM
Panic should be avoided in this kind of business. It will pull you down if you cannot control your emotions. Always stay firm and be optimistic that whatever coins you are holding, will give you huge profits if you put patience on it. This is how crypto currency works and be used with the volatility of cryptos prices.
Activity: 29
March 08, 2018, 08:43:23 PM
I think that right now the best thing to do is HODL, and accumulate cheap coins before the market starts rising again.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
March 08, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
Get used to it when you do see falldown of prices which is normal into this very volatile world or market of crypto.The best thing to do or move is to hold it up and wait for recovery since it cant really be considered as loss if you are just still holding it.Dont ever panic sell or sell on loss.This is the common situation or do happen among weak holders or new into this crypto market.It isnt really suggested to do such thing.
Pages:
Jump to: