Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 12. (Read 149451 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 19, 2014, 04:30:02 AM
I posted the other day about my order status which was completely overlooked by AMT. Over #596

I have sent numerous emails to AMT regarding this which have invoked no replies. I am asking here publicly, could you please inform me more about my order. Please provide me with my tracking number and allow this mess to be put to rest.

I think we are all worn out over this.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
August 19, 2014, 04:09:04 AM
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 19, 2014, 12:36:50 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 18, 2014, 11:33:51 PM
AMT is not ignoring you. Someone will be online tomorrow morning to answer all your questions.
Activity: 30
August 18, 2014, 10:55:52 PM
Just a reminder I am still waiting on tracking information I was told I would receive last week for order #899.

Most recent shipment

Why do you insist on giving these half assed answers? Give your customer a straight answer. We have paid for your product and that includes your full attention and respect. That is why you find yourself in trouble with everyone here. I could understand if you did not have parents or a full education, however long your education may have taken you. You have no excuses as to your failure to answer us. You are well aware that you hold a responsibility to everyone of your customers that has entrusted you with a purchase. Now treat us as such. You insist on being a stand up company so prove it to us. Success doesn't happen overnight, nor will anyone let you slide or get by. You can dismiss and ignore me all you want but you have dug yourself in your own hole by your own hand. So keep digging, by ignoring your customers.
August 18, 2014, 08:14:23 PM
Just a reminder I am still waiting on tracking information I was told I would receive last week for order #899.

Most recent shipment
Activity: 40
August 18, 2014, 08:06:52 PM
AMT. Can I've been trying to communicate with you. Can you please tell me if you shipped my miner? order 849. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
August 18, 2014, 07:41:25 PM
Just got a tracking#, checked with DHL and it is at Detroit Metro Airport so should be getting an email from my company on Tues saying a nice big box from Hong Kong is waiting for me when I get back from Taiwan Cheesy

As for folks refusing delivery, not sure how that would legally work. Refusal still proves attempted delivery of *something*.
Activity: 30
August 18, 2014, 05:16:47 PM
Refund request for Order numbers 676 and 716 totaling $17,577.00‏

Dear AMT,

I have tried to remain patient through this ordeal but that has reached the end as far as hoping for any mining equipment.

You claim to have shipped all miners over a month ago but I have still not received anything and there is no sign of anything on its way.

I have not received a tracking # so I have no way of checking the status to see if it was delivered somewhere else or just not sent at all.

I don't know what list I have ended up on but please move me to the refund list. Order numbers 676 and 716 totaling $17,577.00

Should the miners arrive sometime in the future, I will notify you and you may deduct the then current value of the equipment from the total.

If this is not acceptable please instruct me as to what I should do with the miners if they arrive.

Thank you,

Ron,

Your miners are due to arrive today actually. Please do not refuse them, accept them and we will forward them back to the office or directly to another client which may have been missed. Refusal means they go back to hong kong and that's just a bitch and half.

We have added you to refund list. Thanks.

This is typical AMT behaviour. I was told my second order shipped on 7/29 and I have nothing to show for it. Even though I received one of the first miners shipped, I still have another order pending that AMT has not fulfilled. The best part is that AMT continues their tactics of ignoring emails, private messages, and not taking phone calls. I would not buy from them until I hear that their lawsuits have been settled and no one is complaining about not receiving miners. If they are supposed to fulfill everyone's order as an order from the Court, then why have they Olympically failed to ship to everyone?

Let's get back to business as usual, ignoring your customers until they become irate and sue you.
I don't blame Clenell for his attitude towards you and your company. Your attitude towards your customers is infuriating. Look in the mirror the next time you wonder why Clenell is suing you or calling you incessantly or writing on these forums. It's your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourselves. Everyone on here put their faith and hard earned money behind your promises. We deserve answers. A CEO has to answer to a board, and since you decided to use your customers as investors, we deserve answers from you.

If you had any sense at all you would have been honest from the start, better yet you shouldn't have used your customers as invest-omers. I wanted to buy Bitcoin miners back in November of 2013 and here we are over 9 months later and you still haven't fulfilled my orders. A human being takes less time to be born than it does for you to fulfill an order, let alone answer an email. I have communicated to you that all I want is communication and you have always decided to ignore me rather than send me a quick email. Why is that? Because you know your email was full of shit? Because you know your full of shit? Would it kill you to write a few honest words and tell us what is going on?

I hate coming on this forum to get your attention about this stupid shit. I'd rather be helping other fellow miners as I have been doing.

So get off your asses and answer us. No one is going to buy your new stuff when you refuse to even answer your current customers.

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 18, 2014, 04:39:37 PM
Here we go hopefully this won't be formatted all weird.

Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles I made my monday DHL call and was greeted some excellent news

image hosting websites

she told me it should be out for delivery as of tomorrow.

Sorry, I like show tunes and thought fiddler on the roof was appropriate here.

It's a rough day man. I needed to delete my tracking number.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
August 18, 2014, 04:29:54 PM
Status on my miners? I sent out several emails, and awaited a response to both JOSH and Sales department of your company.

Will you be issuing refunds if you settle with IMET? Or will this be a necessity to be brought to a CIVIL item?

At this point, we[you and us] are at a loss. However, settling this without a suite would be much more appropriate for this matter.

I would like my refund, and then I may reinvest seeing as how you guys are producing quite a bit more than you were earlier this year.

Yourpaltoots, Any updates on your miner? How is it running? Anyone have videos/picture of these new miners off the shelf?

~Casey Merry~
~Merry Miners CEO~
August 18, 2014, 04:11:12 PM

Dear AMT,

I have tried to remain patient through this ordeal but that has reached the end as far as hoping for any mining equipment.

You claim to have shipped all miners over a month ago but I have still not received anything and there is no sign of anything on its way.

I have not received a tracking # so I have no way of checking the status to see if it was delivered somewhere else or just not sent at all.

I don't know what list I have ended up on but please move me to the refund list. Order numbers 676 and 716 totaling $17,577.00

Should the miners arrive sometime in the future, I will notify you and you may deduct the then current value of the equipment from the total.

If this is not acceptable please instruct me as to what I should do with the miners if they arrive.

Thank you,

Ron,

Your miners are due to arrive today actually. Please do not refuse them, accept them and we will forward them back to the office or directly to another client which may have been missed. Refusal means they go back to hong kong and that's just a bitch and half.

So then are you saying we must accept the package and immediately forward it to you for a refund at some future point ? I'm not asking rhetorical questions or trying to be a dick here. I'm just asking honestly if this is the outlined process.  

Because if it is, it doesn't come across as sound. You said you don't have enough money to refund everyone currently so is it not better to let us use the hardware currently and refund current value of the equipment. It's less money you would have to shell out.
August 18, 2014, 04:08:23 PM

Sent to "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Cc to "[email protected]" <[email protected]> "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Dear AMT,

Thank you,

I will instruct you. Find a cliff and chuck it. I mean sure its not the smart way to handle it, but I bet it will make you feel good for about ten minutes.
August 18, 2014, 04:02:07 PM

Dear AMT,

Thank you,

Ron,

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 18, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

Sent to "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Cc to "[email protected]" <[email protected]> "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Dear AMT,

Thank you,
Activity: 532
August 18, 2014, 02:10:00 PM
I tried to stay positive for a long time, but if asking to be made whole is seen as a negative with AMT I guess that's how it has to be.  Where I don't see eye to eye is where they are looking to gain new customers when the old customers have not been properly compensated yet.

Thank You,

Mr. Park

I think at different levels everyone feels the same general discontent on the compensation thing. So yea +1 there.
August 18, 2014, 01:51:04 PM
You deleted approximately 30 of my posts, I asked for return of my money, I send you an email of DOA equipment...and you're deleting my posts..

I also going to ask Moderator to remove your rights to delete posts from this forum.

We'll look for the email, if your resend it now we'll have someone take care of it immediately.
August 18, 2014, 01:50:20 PM
You deleted approximately 30 of my posts, I asked for return of my money, I send you an email of DOA equipment...and you're deleting my posts..

I also going to ask Moderator to remove your rights to delete posts from this forum.

If it's Gmaxwell, he'll be polite in turning you down. But he'll still laugh. Self moderated threads have a disclaimer right at the top about that. If you don't want to be deleted, don't post in a self moderated thread. Starting your own is a button push.

He's right. And we only delete because your just so mean most of the time. If you stop asking rhetorical questions we wont delete your posts. You met us, you understand our situation.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
August 18, 2014, 01:27:52 PM

If it's Gmaxwell, he'll be polite in turning you down. But he'll still laugh. Self moderated threads have a disclaimer right at the top about that. If you don't want to be deleted, don't post in a self moderated thread. Starting your own is a button push.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 18, 2014, 01:23:25 PM

Pages:
Jump to: