Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 11. (Read 149437 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
August 19, 2014, 07:04:03 PM
Still waiting here.
EEP! Huh
Mine arrived, with or without psu is unknown until I get back on Friday.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
August 19, 2014, 06:27:43 PM
Your trust levels are low, may I know why?

not sure where to start with this one... lol

Look at the lie Josh just penned about me above.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 19, 2014, 06:26:09 PM

not sure where to start with this one... lol
Activity: 319
August 19, 2014, 06:23:57 PM
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 19, 2014, 05:36:45 PM
AMT_Miners,

Can you please reply to my email? Thank you.

Tony
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
August 19, 2014, 05:27:50 PM
Seriously Josh,

Why would you allow fraud like this to happen, as owner of the business. You sent me Equipment without PSU attached, 6 months late to be making ROI 12K in debt, with nothing to show.

This proves Bruno's "leaked" chats are real. They sent systems without PSU on purpose. You ended up on their "naughty" list and got shafted.
Activity: 105
August 19, 2014, 04:03:16 PM
So AMT,

Lets work on refunding me the 9.5K in differential cost.

I'll save you the 2.5K from the hard labor you put in.

~Casey~
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
August 19, 2014, 02:26:35 PM
AMT is on now, and it looks likes Josh Zipkin is in ignore mode - AGAIN! But has plenty of time to delete posts, but not enough time to sue me.  Cry Cry Cry

Don't worry, you'll get it. AMT *always* keeps their word.  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 19, 2014, 01:44:29 PM
Still waiting here.
August 19, 2014, 01:31:15 PM
I don't care about a FULL REFUND, I want my money back for the equipment price.

I will currently own two miners(when the DHL package arrives), that are only worth 2400$. This is unacceptable. That being said, I will accept the difference in a refund.

This method of delivery[6 months] is unsatisfactory.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 19, 2014, 12:23:45 PM
Just a reminder I am still waiting on tracking information I was told I would receive last week for order #899.

Most recent shipment

You're quoting me from back in April. I told you I wanted a refund. Please do not send me any machines. I want my $12k back.
August 19, 2014, 12:17:34 PM
Not only is this an incomplete order, but a fraudulent delivery. I paid 12K back in DEC, for two intact machines, that are now worth 1100-1300$. I will be refunded the remaining amount of [2500-12000]= $9500.... We can settle this easily.

Now over the course of the last 6 months, I have labored to try to meet my ROI, giving you every benefit of the doubt. I would have made over 25,000$ by now. Thank you for completely fucking me over.

August 19, 2014, 12:12:31 PM
AMT,

if you in fact sent me my miners without power supplies, we are going to have some serious issues.

This is not only; NOT what I ordered...but vastly depreciated in value.

~Casey
Activity: 74
August 19, 2014, 11:29:31 AM
AMT,
     With my 4 cards working I'm getting a lower than expected hash rate. Can you let me know what to do to troubleshoot why the cards are working at a lower speed? I'm only getting an average of 730 GH. The 5th card is not attached right now since it doesn't work.

Let me know,

Thanks in Advance.

Just a quick idea before we get a technical answer on this. Get your brother to copy the card from his miner flash an sd card with the copied image. You can use win image 32 for making the copy.

AMT,
     I got my brothers card and tried it on my machine this morning. The top card is still dead and the hashing on "one" of the other cards looked better this morning. However I did notice that on the card that seems like its not hashing fully, the heat sink is not properly placed on the card (its lifted up from one side). So it may be that the heat on the chips on that card are overheating which causes the card to not fully hash.

Let me know if and how I should return the top card as its not turning on at all. I will let you know what the other cards hash rate it later on when I get back home.

Thanks in Advance.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 19, 2014, 10:32:03 AM
Anyone here got a refund yet? No? Well BFL is giving people refunds. And they are delivering monarchs. So fact they refunding people puts them one step above AMT....think on dat.  
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 19, 2014, 09:18:08 AM
folks just a reminder. if you accept a miner you are done for - you will never get a refund or come close to a ROI.

Josh zipkin is not staying in business to be honorable and fill your orders. hes doing it to save his ass. he knows when you accept these $1000 miners you paid $6000 for you will have a hard time suing him. he picks and chooses what terms and conditions he will adhere to. he will NOT honor the MPP but he sure as hell will stick to the "ill deliver when i feel like it" clause.

in regards to this "refund" list. it's pure bullshit. the only way he will give a refund is when a judge forces him to.

zipkin is not some tragic hero here sent to save us from our terrible decision of ordering from AMT. he is here to make as much money as he can and step on whoever he can along the way.

i would like to remind folks he said my refund was in the mail a 1/2 dozen times - each lie bigger than the next. he even asked for my bank account number so he could wire the money. would a man who lies to his customers so easily really have a "refund" list? You decide.

I am not so sure if I am done if I accept a $1,000 miner, I never signed anything agreeing to those terms. It is a nice gesture to send me a miner, but I believe I am still due $5,000 more in cash or hardware. In the same way as if you bought 6 tickets to the super bowl, and when you showed up they only let 1 of your family members in because they did not have enough staff that night. This would not be legal to do, even if one of your family members accepted the ticket.  So legally I feel I am due the other $5,000 I sent by bank wire to AMT.  I am sorry, but in the United States of America, you cannot just keep money sent to you from a bank wire in your pocket.

Where it involves a product (electronics or other item with depreciating value) there is validity to this comment. There are rules in place for items with depreciating value, and electronics and automobiles fall squarely under that. The debate would be the case. FTC already has other cases on the books for similar if not identical situations. Below is one example that has some similarties in terms of delivery promises and such.

http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2011/06/ftc-settlement-bans-online-us-electronics-retailer-deceiving

There is still plenty of legal recourse here for those going that route. This is neither in support or against any action. Just informational.
Activity: 364
August 19, 2014, 09:01:52 AM
folks just a reminder. if you accept a miner you are done for - you will never get a refund or come close to a ROI.

Josh zipkin is not staying in business to be honorable and fill your orders. hes doing it to save his ass. he knows when you accept these $1000 miners you paid $6000 for you will have a hard time suing him. he picks and chooses what terms and conditions he will adhere to. he will NOT honor the MPP but he sure as hell will stick to the "ill deliver when i feel like it" clause.

in regards to this "refund" list. it's pure bullshit. the only way he will give a refund is when a judge forces him to.

zipkin is not some tragic hero here sent to save us from our terrible decision of ordering from AMT. he is here to make as much money as he can and step on whoever he can along the way.

i would like to remind folks he said my refund was in the mail a 1/2 dozen times - each lie bigger than the next. he even asked for my bank account number so he could wire the money. would a man who lies to his customers so easily really have a "refund" list? You decide.

I am not so sure if I am done if I accept a $1,000 miner, I never signed anything agreeing to those terms. It is a nice gesture to send me a miner, but I believe I am still due $5,000 more in cash or hardware. In the same way as if you bought 6 tickets to the super bowl, and when you showed up they only let 1 of your family members in because they did not have enough staff that night. This would not be legal to do, even if one of your family members accepted the ticket.  So legally I feel I am due the other $5,000 I sent by bank wire to AMT.  I am sorry, but in the United States of America, you cannot just keep money sent to you from a bank wire in your pocket.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
August 19, 2014, 07:54:34 AM
wanted to do a large order, but reading the forum i would need escrow and im looking at 20 piece order. And the maximum turn around would be 72 hours. Let me know [email protected]

Please stay away from AMT. Even if I am biased I would recommend you to take a look at the miners from my sig. Feel free to not do it, but just stay away from AMT and inform yourself better before sending money.
August 19, 2014, 07:46:00 AM
Yeah....

So here's what I understand, they sent me my miner without a power supply lol.

This is hilarious.
Activity: 336
August 19, 2014, 05:12:43 AM
wanted to do a large order, but reading the forum i would need escrow and im looking at 20 piece order. And the maximum turn around would be 72 hours. Let me know [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: