Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 19. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 13, 2014, 05:12:49 PM
DHL just attempted to deliver 4 packages to me from AMT in Hong Kong (i believe).

I cancelled my orders months ago, and have not yet received a refund.

I have not received any shipping notice, or a list of whats in the packages.    DHL will attempt delivery again tomorrow and per my legal counsel i will likely decline the delivery and have it sent back to AMT.

My order #'s were #15xx for 2 x 1.2 Th/s Miners, and 2 x 3.2Th/s Miners (which they do not even produce). 

Interesting,  did AMT even inform you prior that they will be sending you boxes?

We did not send you one Carlos, calm down.

Well I also requested a refund months ago.  Still waiting for that refund.

We know you did and yes that's true.

So, do I have to comission the debt collectors to collect the $6,000 you owe me?

You wouldn't be the first one to do it, but you can try. Carlos come on man, you know where we're at, you follow us pretty well. You've been pretty nice recently, we've noticed that and when this crap with imet gets settled in the list.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
August 13, 2014, 05:10:12 PM
DHL just attempted to deliver 4 packages to me from AMT in Hong Kong (i believe).

I have not received any shipping notice, or a list of whats in the packages.    DHL will attempt delivery again tomorrow and per my legal counsel i will likely decline the delivery and have it sent back to AMT.

My order #'s were #15xx for 2 x 1.2 Th/s Miners, and 2 x 3.2Th/s Miners (which they do not even produce). 

Interesting,  did AMT even inform you prior that they will be sending you boxes?

So, do I have to comission the debt collectors to collect the $6,000 you owe me?
August 13, 2014, 05:03:50 PM

legendary
August 13, 2014, 05:01:55 PM

August 13, 2014, 04:56:10 PM
AMT,
     I've managed to connect to the web interface and input my credentials for BTC Guild. The interface says "running" but nothing is showing up on BTC Guild's dashboard. After a couple of minutes your interface says "stopped".

Can you assist? I've left a VM on your support line as well.

Thanks

What's the url your using to connect to btcguild?

I've tried both the following:

stratum+tcp://stratum.btcguild.com:3333
stratum.btcguild.com:3333

Account name is my worker name that I have been using..

How about the difficulty setting on the miner?  1024?

I had left the difficulty to the default which was 256. Just changed it to 1024 - still same issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Ok change it back to 256. And make sure the worker on btc guild is 256 as well.  Does BTCguild detect the worker and is just showing a zero hash rate? Or the worker doesn't even show up?

Showing offline in BTC Guild. Its showing zero hash rate and offline. Reset BTC guild and AMT to 256 and tested. Still same issue.

Turned off and turned the unit back on. Still no hashing and the air is still cool.

first try a different pool.
second check your router to make sure its not blocking the miner in some way. It seems like the issue is network related, check your router's settings. Some have automatic firewalls for unrecognized machines.
third open the miner and make sure all the plugs are connected tightly and the lights from the modules are working as well.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
August 13, 2014, 04:48:13 PM
AMT,
     I've managed to connect to the web interface and input my credentials for BTC Guild. The interface says "running" but nothing is showing up on BTC Guild's dashboard. After a couple of minutes your interface says "stopped".

Thanks

I had left the difficulty to the default which was 256. Just changed it to 1024 - still same issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Ok change it back to 256. And make sure the worker on btc guild is 256 as well.  Does BTCguild detect the worker and is just showing a zero hash rate? Or the worker doesn't even show up?

Showing offline in BTC Guild. Its showing zero hash rate and offline. Reset BTC guild and AMT to 256 and tested. Still same issue.

Turned off and turned the unit back on. Still no hashing and the air is still cool.
August 13, 2014, 04:34:03 PM
AMT,

Thanks

Thanks in Advance.

August 13, 2014, 04:30:54 PM
AMT,

Thanks

Thanks in Advance.
August 13, 2014, 04:26:12 PM
AMT,

Thanks

August 13, 2014, 04:24:24 PM
AMT,

Thanks

August 13, 2014, 04:22:52 PM
AMT,

Thanks

August 13, 2014, 04:19:11 PM
AMT,

Thanks
August 13, 2014, 04:02:36 PM

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 13, 2014, 03:59:18 PM

No, it would have been nice if they had.
legendary
August 13, 2014, 03:57:11 PM

Activity: 40
August 13, 2014, 03:54:56 PM
Thank you very much.
Activity: 102
August 13, 2014, 03:54:01 PM

Thanks, we'll check it out and get back to you.
I did not sign up with lawyers and would like my miners. Order #1275
August 13, 2014, 03:53:28 PM

Thanks, we'll check it out and get back to you.
Activity: 40
August 13, 2014, 03:49:40 PM
August 13, 2014, 03:47:34 PM
I honestly don't remember. If I did I will write something saying I don't want to be on it.

Oh, what's your order number?
Pages:
Jump to: