Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 22. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 12, 2014, 02:43:45 PM
Selling 1.25th for $1350,  immediate delivery.

4U and 2U server casing option.

DHL Express 2 day shipping is about $175 to $210 depending on where you live.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 12, 2014, 11:40:51 AM
I have not received my miner. Nor have I received any cloud hashing, despite providing my pool info as requested. I have also not received a single microbe of information regarding my order despite having asked politely several times and being outright ignored each time. At this point of course a refund would be fabulous, but all I have really asked for is an honest update, considering the current state of affairs. All I want is to know what is even going on with my order. I suppose I will provide the order number which is #847, but I can't exactly say I expect anything different. Hopefully things are moving along well though.
August 12, 2014, 11:38:57 AM
are you going to explain why you would make the claim only 10% of your sales are from this forum when forum sales have totaled 250K plus? which comment is a lie? either more than 10% sales are form this forum or you sold more than a million? which one is it? you wont answer this question because it would show more deceit and you definitely cannot afford that at this stage of the game.

More AMT lies. more of the same deceptive business practices that landed you in the position you are now. instead of just being honest you continue to perpetuate this charade where you are the victim. you really do have a mental condition. im not the one who thinks everyone is a "plant" sent to destroy his shady business. instead of realizing you are your own worst enemy you created this idea that everyone is out to get you. do you know what people call that?they call it paranoia.

keep lying. it WILL catch up to you. im in a substantially better position than you . when i get my day in court (and i will) i am going to tell that judge with a clear conscious everything you have done. i wont have to lie. i wont have to make stories up. most importantly... i will be able to back up everything with proof. you, on the other hand, are going to have to remember what lie you told last and who exactly you didnt tell it to. what a mangled web you have woven for yourself. you have to know this somewhere inside that fucked up head of yours. i will take you to court. you wont show up. and i will take out a lien on everything you own. this is a slow process but a worth while one.

You're an idiot. A raving idiot. And if you believed you'd get your day in your court, you wouldn't dare to peddle such crap on a public forum anymore, you would keep quiet. Just like you did for the last few months until you realized, "oh shit they didn't sell that much and I'm an asshole that's bought them an extra 3 months." At which point you took a defensive strategy and came back on here raving like you once did because you ultimately know the outcome of this situation. When we say 10% of clients are on this forum and follow this thread, it is a truthful statement. Now, we dont know how many clients actually follow the thread on a daily basis, but there are those often make remarks and the occasional question and that can be summed up to 10%. Either way, we did not sell 5 million dollars worth of hardware to hundreds of clients and that's what you need prove, and you'll have hard time doing it because it never happened. Trust us, we wish it did.

We'll no longer dignify your comments with a response anymore because you clenell are a bottom dweller. Your the one with a criminal record, not us. We're just a few guys from philly that tried to make a business on a dime and fucked it up, it happens all the time. And unlike the bigger guys that were prefunded we're still trying to make it right without going bankrupt. There is no victim, we don't believe the world is out to get us, we just believe your a crazy guy who sent over 50 emails and after begging for weeks to buy our product even when we discouraged you not to buy because you were so damn crazy, someone in our office slipped and by accident sent you wire info. It was an accident, an accident that screwed everyone out of a few months in the end.

But again, your the victim right, and you have so much proof that will show a judge that we're terrible awful people just out to steal from everyone. You've always been and continue to be a waist of our time and money, and we're sure there are other people in your life that would say the exact same thing.

Crawl back into the hole you emerged from. Your presence is a mire thorn in our shoe that will be removed soon enough. There are others out there, serious customers we still care about and still need to take care of, your presence doesn't get in the way of that, it only detracts. If your out for vengeance, its going to serve soon enough and you'll have your chance. Or keep spending your time on this fucking thread bashing us while build and sell and ship miners on the next thread over. You're like the best part of a magic trick clenell.

Activity: 420
August 12, 2014, 11:04:53 AM
It's not hard to believe that AMT had a botched design from the get-go. Probably due to ZERO testing before sending to production.

Now they want to blame IMET and say refunds are held up due to them.

Ha, way to pass the buck AMT.

You guys are fucking pathetic. At this point if no one is refunded, criminal charges should be pressed.

Has a SINGLE person received a miner yet?

EXACTLY a single person. And he only got half his order apparently. Go back to page 125 I believe it starts around there. "The rest have shippedTM."

Half his order doesn't translate into "satisfied customer" or MPP delivered.

This is a shame.

Well you specifically asked if anyone has gotten a miner so the question is answers. Yes one miner a SINGLE person...but yea I agree with you on that point otherwise.

No, several people have received their miners, 10% of OUR CLIENTS ARE ON THIS FORUM! Others which will most likely benefit from the rack mount case which has shipped and will be received this week, like yourself, have received cloud hashing. We're doing our best.

if this is only 10% of your sales zipkin then you sold over a million dollars in equipment. i know you did (sell more than a million). i know you are hiding the miners that were paid in bitcoins. I KNOW YOU ARE LYING. it's too bad after all this garbage we still have to come to this thread and read more lies. we have shown 250K in sales from people who have come to this thread. i dont have to do the math to know you are a lying sack of excrement.

this will stay up zipkin until you clear the air.

Hey clenell,

Did you get served yet? Just wondering because it should come any day now. Kate's going to get pissed about that.

Why don't you explain to these fine people why your counsel requested a 30 day extension, effectively prolonging any result of the class action what so ever and basically giving us additional time to prove delivery to everyone. It almost looks like your on our side. And don't worry we're giving your council everything along with financial records, any btc accounts and what nut, and you know whats going to happen, their going to realize that your a crazy nut job  and from what we can tell so far, they already do btw. and they'll withdraw or settle before its dismissed.

those court papers must be sent via the same shipper as our miners.
August 12, 2014, 10:07:46 AM
It's not hard to believe that AMT had a botched design from the get-go. Probably due to ZERO testing before sending to production.

You guys are fucking pathetic. At this point if no one is refunded, criminal charges should be pressed.

EXACTLY a single person. And he only got half his order apparently. Go back to page 125 I believe it starts around there. "The rest have shippedTM."

This is a shame.

Well you specifically asked if anyone has gotten a miner so the question is answers. Yes one miner a SINGLE person...but yea I agree with you on that point otherwise.

No, several people have received their miners, 10% of OUR CLIENTS ARE ON THIS FORUM! Others which will most likely benefit from the rack mount case which has shipped and will be received this week, like yourself, have received cloud hashing. We're doing our best.

if this is only 10% of your sales zipkin then you sold over a million dollars in equipment. i know you did (sell more than a million). i know you are hiding the miners that were paid in bitcoins. I KNOW YOU ARE LYING. it's too bad after all this garbage we still have to come to this thread and read more lies. we have shown 250K in sales from people who have come to this thread. i dont have to do the math to know you are a lying sack of excrement.

Hey clenell,

Did you get served yet? Just wondering because it should come any day now. Kate's going to get pissed about that.

Why don't you explain to these fine people why your council requested a 30 day extension, effectively prolonging any result of the class action what so ever and basically giving us additional time to prove delivery to everyone. It almost looks like your on our side. And don't worry we're giving your council everything along with financial records, any btc accounts and what nut, and you know whats going to happen, their going to realize that your a crazy nut job  and from what we can tell so far, they already do btw. and they'll withdraw or settle before its dismissed.

*counsel* not council... sheesh... did you even got to college?

Thanks, corrected. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
August 12, 2014, 10:03:25 AM

This is a shame.

Hey clenell,

Why don't you explain to these fine people why your council requested a 30 day extension, effectively prolonging any result of the class action what so ever and basically giving us additional time to prove delivery to everyone. It almost looks like your on our side. And don't worry we're giving your council everything along with financial records, any btc accounts and what nut, and you know whats going to happen, their going to realize that your a crazy nut job  and from what we can tell so far, they already do btw. and they'll withdraw or settle before its dismissed.

*counsel* not council... sheesh... did you even got to college?
August 12, 2014, 09:55:48 AM

4U and 2U server casing option.

DHL Express 2 day shipping is about $175 to $210 depending on where you live.

Activity: 420
August 12, 2014, 07:40:13 AM

This is a shame.

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 12, 2014, 07:00:45 AM
AMT,

I sent you my request for RMA. I sent you machine LAST month, and you have received them (confirmed by Josh). I was told it would take a week at most. Please reply ASAP, I have given you ample time (Also have emailed your sales department).

~Casey

Get the JAG office up his ass. I know he's defrauded veterans (my self) and National Guardsmen (myself)  as well as active duty service members (your self).
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
August 12, 2014, 03:18:14 AM
AMT,

I sent you my request for RMA. I sent you machine LAST month, and you have received them (confirmed by Josh). I was told it would take a week at most. Please reply ASAP, I have given you ample time (Also have emailed your sales department).

~Casey
August 12, 2014, 02:23:04 AM
Helping AMT get their money back from IMET equals refunds.

What money back? You wrote IMET a bad check.

IMET had several good ones which they cashed, well over 200K before the last one yes.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 12, 2014, 12:15:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
August 11, 2014, 11:51:24 PM
Helping AMT get their money back from IMET equals refunds.

What money back? You wrote IMET a bad check.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
August 11, 2014, 11:26:56 PM
More lies and bs. Only 10% from this forum? Check the order list that was compiled by your customers here. If that equates to only 10% then you've really taken millions of dollars from customers...

Still waiting on my refund for my order placed back in DECEMBER!

this exactly! if this is only 10% of your sales zipkin then you sold over a million dollars in equipment. i know you did (sell more than a million). i know you are hiding the miners that were paid in bitcoins. I KNOW YOU ARE LYING. it's too bad after all this garbage we still have to come to this thread and read more lies. we have shown 250K in sales from people who have come to this thread. i dont have to do the math to know you are a lying sack of excrement.

zipkin.... you're going to fuck up. too many lies. too much to keep up with. you're gonna slip. karma motherfucker - it's real.

I would like to quote Joshua Zipkin on the original AMT thread.

"Refunds will be given if we don't meet shipment dates within a reasonable time."

Does Zipkin consider 9 months reasonable?
9 months is completely reasonable considering, of course  that it's your fault.  Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 11, 2014, 08:56:52 PM
More lies and bs. Only 10% from this forum? Check the order list that was compiled by your customers here. If that equates to only 10% then you've really taken millions of dollars from customers...

Still waiting on my refund for my order placed back in DECEMBER!
Activity: 532
August 11, 2014, 06:53:37 PM

This is a shame.

I was specifically referring to known cases. In this case we only all know of one person who has. This is the only available info we have hence my comment.
August 11, 2014, 06:48:43 PM
Really excited to post updates later of our 1U model and some other new developments. Stay tuned.
August 11, 2014, 06:43:49 PM

This is a shame.

August 11, 2014, 06:41:12 PM
Application of thermal paste and mechanical assembly including mounting boards to heatsinks was not Imet's responsibility.  All soldering meets IPC class 2 and inspection was done by trained personal.  Everything was in order when delivered to AMT.  The likely cause of your boards not working is overheat.  The heatsinks used on the top of the ASICS are not adequate to dissipate the required 30 percent.
Yes the top sinks were woefully under sized. However, bet the rig you posted as running fine has the same tiny sinks, no?
Just that the final flaming nails in the coffin are the missing thermal bumps on back side of the board that are supposed to complete the thermal contact path to the main heat sink. I refer you to my previous post on this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7610781

I have sample boards ranging from no thermal bumps at all to most all there. On average I see what is shown in the above post - most missing meaning that there is no way in hell to make decent contact with the main heat sink as the few bumps present act as jacks raising the board up from the sink. Thermal compound no matter how carefully applied (or drunkenly slathered on) will not compensate for the 8mil gap. So much for the 70% of heat flow path.

AMT was not responsible for those bumps. The CM was. If they were not explicitly called out in the BOM from AMT/Bitmine (my copy makes no mention of them nor having filled thermal vias) then either have none or all of them. Period. If you have ever worked with power devices before you *have* to had known that. Given that some/many bumps are there tells me you knew about the thermal loads the A1 has. After that  Roll Eyes

Then there is the dpot chip substitution without regard to the core voltage divider reference circuit it controls... Ohm's Law applied to parallel resistances anyone? Frankly, aside from the legal who-did or didn't do-what points, this is all just stomping around in the rotting carcase of a long beaten to death horse.
No, the rig that I posted did not have the tiny sinks.  I built my own prototype and measured the ASICS with a thermocouple.  I then redid the thermals and mechanicals.  The bumps that you describe are not intentional.  They are created when solder flows through the thermal vias and cannot be controlled.  There are ways to get good thermal contact with and without the bumps.  Lastly, I know nothing about a dpot substitution.  We installed what was on the parts list supplied.      

Tom on these threads you need to stick to your story. Some of these guys are already like rich and have nothing better to do than follow threads really closely.  Focus on the following Tom, then verify it for yourself if you haven't figured it out already.

IMET failed to fill the thermal via's in the asics correctly, period.  The .5 oz copper selected for all the boards (let's gain on the margins boys) charged at quick turn pricing didn't help either. Lack of filling the via's was related to either the amount used or the there lack of/or quality of solder they used as well as lack of know how. This first came from a few different pro's in the industry and was later verified to us by those that same guys which produce the damn asics after examining several of IMET's (off the line) boards which we had kept for these specific purposes. Despite the boards not working, IMET continued to run them because they lead us to believe that these boards could be fixed, because every other fucking day when we brought up "what are we doing with the bad board guys, we heard "don't worry, lets get a good line going first and then we'll get back them" bullshit bullshit. And when your dealing with angry clients, emails that make you want to just end it all, and trolls that look like fucking santa writing anti-semetic shit with your families info, your just hoping for the best at that point. After 200k had be given, the attitude completely changed and their true colors emerged. When they realized their mistake, they did not come clean with it, they proposed other bullshit costly options but mostly suggested we order brand new boards for all the pre-exisiting boards built, basically suggesting to scrap 90 miners worth of boards populated with chips which were bad boards. The few boards which were successful were boards created with a lead based solder but had other problems regarding SMT, lots of tombstones and what nut and rework charges.

We were in a desperate situation, already late and we decided to use them because they were free and promised to get everything done within three weeks. That was Feb 8th, btw. AMT trusted IMET and IMET fucked AMT. Helping AMT get their money back from IMET equals refunds.

We're suing IMET, we'll win, and we'll issue refunds, end of story.  As to when that's happening, we can't say. Legalities can take a while as you all already know. And if IMET knows what's good for them they'll put their head down, write the check and hold on to their business.

Moral of the story. Don't work with overpriced American SMT's that promise the world, get off your ass and fly to china and do it with people that sleep under their SMT's machines. No that's wrong. Moral of the story, don't accept pre-orders for a machine that doesn't exist which produces a currency out of thin air based on a swiss guy's promised deadline who's relying on a Chinese company that they had no control over.  And don't sell to clients which beg for your product over and over for three weeks straight because most likely they'll turn out to be a premeditated nut job that will cause you problems.

Several people have already gotten their miners. It still amazes that only one has come to the forum but what ever. We used an agent to ship, there were some delays in Hong Kong, most miners should be received already or within the next few days or this week.

Activity: 532
August 11, 2014, 05:47:48 PM

This is a shame.

Pages:
Jump to: