Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 21. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 10
August 13, 2014, 03:41:38 AM
Before any bitcoins are sent, I need to see if the following makes any sense.

Please don't listen to Lenell, he's currently leading a lawsuit against us, he is also quite childish and slightly angry, we think its clinical. It's in his  There are several clients that are involved in this lawsuit and that's why they post terrible things. Either way, instead of selling via a different brand we continue to sell in Europe and Asia under AMT and in America under a few different names as well to avoid further conflict. We have also completed deliveries to all European customers two months ago and if it wasnt for this lawsuit, we would have delivered to americans as well.

We are a US company with separate legal entities win Sofia, Bulgaira (eurozone) and Shenzhen, China. We now control manufacturing all the way from the SMT and assembly house in China to the client. We also offer cloud hashing services as well and can set you up with 24 hour activation.

We are VAT registered and can operate with VAT if your buying from a company, and we can accept payment via wire to our EU accounts, BTC, Escrow, or what ever your most comfortable with.

We offer 4U, 2U, and now 1U (but loud) rackmount industrial standard server casing housing either our 1.25ths model or our 80mhs script miner modules.

We can give you 5% off and ship you 10 machines tomorrow. This would be need to done through European company due to your location and I can forward your information to our operations manager there and they can back to you shortly. I am just a moderator on this forum, trying to calm down the spam.

Shipping would be cheaper because we put them all on one pallet and ship it freight express. Again we can also host 1th miners for you in Sofia as well as we are developing cloud hashing there.

Thanks for the quick reply. Two quick questions. What do you mean by just a moderator? Just want to make sure I'm sending my bitcoins to the right person. And will I be able to track the package?

Besides that, your 5% is fine. Please include a bitcoin address so that I can make payment. Use Berzeliusstraße 6 22113 Hamburg to calculate shipping.

Thanks again. Boi.

We'll issue you a bitpay email from our company account with bitpay, it how we track and keep accounting for bitcoin because we need to report them at the end of the year to the US. I'm an employee of AMT europe, sales and forum moderation.

Shipping to your location ( if you can accept a full pallet ) will be about $1100 (with tracking number) shipped via an agent 2-3 days from our factory in Shenzhen. This is the fastest way to get you the equipment but requires to you pick up at customs maybe. To avoid customs and import tax we can declare the miners as cheap server equipment and ship them individually at $150 per package.

Alternatively, we can ship to 2-3 days to Sofia and have it clear customs and then reship to you for from within the eurozone from our warehouse in Sofia, this would ad an extra three days to the shipping process. 6 days total, and actually be more expensive but you wont have to deal with import tax like option and would be the most legal route.

If you have a DHL account and want to get a quote (the info is the following).

Each box is 22 inches long x 8inches high x 22 inches wide. and weighs about 20 kilos. If shipped on a pallet Total shipment is 200 to 220 kilos per on a ballet at 4ft by 4ft by (high 5ft) high.

Please choose one of the above methods and send me your full name and email so that i can issue you the invoice via bitpay which will be sent to your email.

Thanks.

At first the person said he was JUST a moderator to curtail spam in the initial PM, then he listed his title as director of sales in Europe AND moderator. Also, it reads as if I order and pay now, I would have my miners at the first of next week at the latest, yet I'm reading on this thread that NOBODY has yet received miners supposedly sent out last March, April, May, June, July and now August.

Still weighing my options.

Boi
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 12, 2014, 10:28:04 PM
rik man, i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i have to remind you who you are dealing with. as much as i would like AMT to win a suit against IMET the facts of the situation are this... zipkin has NEVER shown himself to be an upstanding businessman. he is corrupt through and through. the man has never told the truth. when i say he is the lowest of low i mean it. i have never dealt with someone like him.  he is the type of man who will look you in the eye and lie to your face. can i ask you one question?

do you know of one instance when josh zipkin has NOT lied?

Hmm it's pretty hard to think of  a time but I think I've got it. He is from the Philly area.

That about sums it up I think.

His name. It also has been verified by the community.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 12, 2014, 10:00:46 PM
rik man, i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i have to remind you who you are dealing with. as much as i would like AMT to win a suit against IMET the facts of the situation are this... zipkin has NEVER shown himself to be an upstanding businessman. he is corrupt through and through. the man has never told the truth. when i say he is the lowest of low i mean it. i have never dealt with someone like him.  he is the type of man who will look you in the eye and lie to your face. can i ask you one question?

do you know of one instance when josh zipkin has NOT lied?

Hmm it's pretty hard to think of  a time but I think I've got it. He is from the Philly area.

That about sums it up I think.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 12, 2014, 09:17:28 PM
i hope he at least delivers a 2.4 machine .. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 12, 2014, 09:07:45 PM
OK folks. I just received a text message from DHL with a tracking number. I went to the website and something is arriving from Hong Kong.

could it be?
Activity: 40
August 12, 2014, 07:58:53 PM
Hi AMT. Can you please let me know if you shipped mine out? I will accept it don't worry about that. My order is 849. I didn't get any confirmation about my address change so can you please let me know? I also PM'd you about the cloud hashing. Am I too late?
August 12, 2014, 06:12:58 PM
Sorry I had to go to Campus yesterday to get stuff situated to go back to school so I didn't get to make my weekly monday call to DHL.

When I did. The gentleman, who wasn't as nice as the last two people I spoke with, checked the past two days as well as 2 -3 day periods for the last week. In what should come as a surprise to absolutely no one at this point no miner is headed to anyone with my name in my zip code. So there you go more lies about shipping. if it shipped today it would have arrived by the 14th. So my guess is it's not arriving this week. 

Aren't you one of the clients that received Cloud hashing until your miner arrives?

That was what was said would happen but it's been down since last friday (it ran from 1 pm on wed to 9 am on friday) local time. Then it went down. And I talked to josh and he said it would be up within a few hours. It was not, and it has sat silent since Friday.  So I guess to answer you your question, no I was not.

And since I now see what AMT considers fair compensation for the amount of money I spent I am rejecting anything less than the (generously as calculated by me) 5TH/s. 

Your on eligius? Eligius doesnt seem to work, we cant figure out why.  Opeium had the same problem, he made a BTCguild account and it works. NotsoFuzzy is on eclipse and running fine. PM a different pool please.

No I am not on eligius. I was on Ghash.io at the time. Obviously you will not be supplying me with the 5/th that seems to be the going rate for what I paid. I state this here and in front of everyone that I will receive x amount of hash power (x = what ever the hell they give me) but do not waive my right to later seek the 5th/s worth of hardware that my money is worth.

We've shipped your miner, provided you with cloud hashing which we'll fix tomorrow when they get into work and added you to the refund list. 5 th is not likely going to happen,lets be real. AMT paid for chips in December at $100 per chip. Flip out or keep calm, either way your on the refund list so when money starts coming in and we can issue you refunds, you'll be refunded with everyone else on that list.

We will see what the court decides is "real". We are all stuck as part of this until the damn thing is certified or not. If it is then they will decide. If they don't or they reach a conclusion that isn't really in favor if the clients people will opt out and sue you individually. But that is a whole other ball game. Lawyers are a waste of time and money, but are sometimes necessary when justice can not otherwise be reasoned out between two parties.

So if you're going to eep a refund list you must be pretty damn sure the courts are going to side with you on the imet thing. That's good news at least.
August 12, 2014, 05:58:04 PM
Holy hell they are actually keeping a refund list. I assumed that was written on toilet paper and that someone needed to wipe their ass and flushed it long ago.

It's good I'm on the refund list as I requested a refund in late march when it was obvious that shiping wasn't going to happen in a timely manner.

Oh, I'm calm I've just got nothing better to do until school starts on the 21st. You'll see me less in here twisting the (proverbial) knife. But until then I figure I should keep up with everything going  on and at least make comments. There isn't anything I've said that wasn't true. I literally call DHL every week to check the status of my package. And if DHL happens to be incorrect about something I'll gladly come back on here and let everyone know about that.
Activity: 392
August 12, 2014, 05:47:24 PM
Sorry I had to go to Campus yesterday to get stuff situated to go back to school so I didn't get to make my weekly monday call to DHL.

When I did. The gentleman, who wasn't as nice as the last two people I spoke with, checked the past two days as well as 2 -3 day periods for the last week. In what should come as a surprise to absolutely no one at this point no miner is headed to anyone with my name in my zip code. So there you go more lies about shipping. if it shipped today it would have arrived by the 14th. So my guess is it's not arriving this week.  

Aren't you one of the clients that received Cloud hashing until your miner arrives?

That was what was said would happen but it's been down since last friday (it ran from 1 pm on wed to 9 am on friday) local time. Then it went down. And I talked to josh and he said it would be up within a few hours. It was not, and it has sat silent since Friday.  So I guess to answer you your question, no I was not.

And since I now see what AMT considers fair compensation for the amount of money I spent I am rejecting anything less than the (generously as calculated by me) 5TH/s.  

Your on eligius? Eligius doesnt seem to work, we cant figure out why.  Opeium had the same problem, he made a BTCguild account and it works. NotsoFuzzy is on eclipse and running fine. PM a different pool please.

No I am not on eligius. I was on Ghash.io at the time. Obviously you will not be supplying me with the 5/th that seems to be the going rate for what I paid. I state this here and in front of everyone that I will receive x amount of hash power (x = what ever the hell they give me) but do not waive my right to later seek the 5th/s worth of hardware that my money is worth.

We've shipped your miner, provided you with cloud hashing which we'll fix tomorrow when they get into work and added you to the refund list. 5 th is not likely going to happen,lets be real. AMT paid for chips in December at $100 per chip. Flip out or keep calm, either way your on the refund list so when money starts coming in and we can issue you refunds, you'll be refunded with everyone else on that list.
August 12, 2014, 05:29:57 PM

That was what was said would happen but it's been down since last friday (it ran from 1 pm on wed to 9 am on friday) local time. Then it went down. And I talked to josh and he said it would be up within a few hours. It was not, and it has sat silent since Friday.  So I guess to answer you your question, no I was not.

Your on eligius? Eligius doesnt seem to work, we cant figure out why.  Opeium had the same problem, he made a BTCguild account and it works. NotsoFuzzy is on eclipse and running fine. PM a different pool please.

August 12, 2014, 05:15:50 PM

Activity: 26
August 12, 2014, 05:12:09 PM
I have been present and relatively active throughout this whole process since I ordered in early December. It would seem the only way to get any answers or responses is to be rude and obnoxious. I am well beyond being upset, annoyed, frustrated, or anything of the sort. I have accepted the loss of my $7000+ investment, and am working on improving other areas of my life. I check back relatively often to politely, respectfully; acknowledge the absence of a resolution for my order and request a simple status update. My suggestion to everyone else would be to do something similar.

Whether we like it or not, our money is gone. Obviously bringing negative attention to the situation and making the unpleasant state of affairs into a bigger part of all of our lives; is not accomplishing that which we desire (a resolution, shipment, or refund). Of course everyone may do as they please, but I would suggest to all that we collectively do what I personally have done for myself; accept the situation as it is. The past events of this situation have been unpleasant for many of us, but they cannot be changed. I would say let it go. You cannot advance to the next chapter in life if you continue to re-read the last one.

Focusing so much attention on what went wrong, what could have been, etc. does no good for anyone. We all get it. Mistakes were made by investors and investees alike. End of story. Why make it a bigger part of your life than it has to be? We cannot assume to plan our lives over our prediction of the future. If me or anyone thinks they did a bad job handling business, and that we are never going to get adequate compensation for our investment, what good does it do to constantly remind us of it? I am certain we are all aware of our financial deficit. My poor decisions regarding my investment have cost me a stable home, my former job which I had to leave when I had to move, a car which I could not afford to fix due to this investment, etc.

Believe me, I am fully aware of my failed investment. But instead of harassing myself (because harassing others about your own loss is essentially harassing yourself), I figured out a living situation. Instead of complaining and victimizing myself, I secured new employment. Instead of blowing it up and remind everyone who already knows that the less-than-great decisions we made led to negative consequences; I acquired reliable transportation again. Am I happy that I no longer have the luxuries that I once did? In a way, sort of because it has improved my character. But overall, not really. Do I like that I lost my well-paying job, and had to start completely over at a different job? Again, yes because it strengthened me. But overall, no.

However, instead of complaining, cursing the past, blaming others for my less-than-amazing choices regarding my investment; I have been repairing the damage done by this situation. I understand others had a larger investment than me, but no one can guarantee a certain outcome. If anyone wants to continue prolonging and increasing their own misery, then they are more than welcome. But, I am simply making suggestions to benefit us all. You cannot change yesterday. You cannot change tomorrow. What you can change is now. If we could control what happened at this point, we would all have a full return of investment. That has not happened, so obviously it is out of our hands.

Change what you do not like, but accept what you cannot change. The only thing any one of us has control over at this point is how we choose to react to the situation in this current moment which we cannot change. You can keep it a part of your life and imprison yourself by it. Or you can get over it, learn from it, and move on. Ultimately that is all we can ever really do when it comes down to it. Just thought I would offer input which could actually accomplish something positive. It was my opinion that not enough people involved in this situation are doing that. I have not always had this perception on the matter. Some time ago, I was quite infuriated, enraged, frustrated, annoyed, etc. I let this one event control my mood, my physical health, my mental health, my behavior, my speech, etc. I have decided that I no longer want that. Hopefully someone else reads this and decides they too would rather move on with life.
August 12, 2014, 05:03:26 PM

August 12, 2014, 05:00:19 PM
August 12, 2014, 04:59:31 PM

August 12, 2014, 04:47:34 PM

August 12, 2014, 03:24:56 PM
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
August 12, 2014, 03:17:02 PM
August 12, 2014, 03:13:42 PM
better stay at that computer zipkin. i get off at 7.

I just work the night shift. My job is to delete your posts and keep you busy. Thanks.

- Pete.
Activity: 420
August 12, 2014, 03:12:09 PM
better stay at that computer zipkin. i get off at 7.
Pages:
Jump to: