Pages:
Author

Topic: New Terrorists attacks in Paris and a note on who didn't do them. - page 3. (Read 4076 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
And if those muslims resent being blown to smitherrens and having their resources stolen why don´t they go somewhere else...oh they are, Finally.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
If europeans are worried about terrorism, they need to start looking for ways to resolve the issues at the source, the clusterfuck they instigated in the ME.

Why blame europe?
We are just working out the shit which the usa+lapdog uk produced.

Things don't happen in a vacuum, Go back in history and see the stepping stones to how we got into the cul-de-sac, Since WWII the West has sought to dictate how the ME will be divided geographically, who will rule it, and who will control its resources. A fairly bitter pill for any rational person living in the region to accept. Irrational circumstances inspires extremist behaviour.  

Well, it´s hardly our fault that all this oil happens to be under the feet of the muslims. They should have had the foresight to just be somewhere else.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
The Greek government has announced one of the terrorist gunmen who had a part in killing over 120 in Paris on Friday evening entered Europe while masquerading as a refugee just six weeks ago.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/paris-terrorist-migrant-registered-refugee-greece/

In such a mass of people certainly is a lot of ISIL fighters who in a very easy way entering into all European countries.Just imagine that this what happened last night to become something that happens every day,and considering how many possible terrorists are already in the EU we can not hope anything good.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
its real , confirmed on greek government site
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
The Greek government has announced one of the terrorist gunmen who had a part in killing over 120 in Paris on Friday evening entered Europe while masquerading as a refugee just six weeks ago.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/paris-terrorist-migrant-registered-refugee-greece/

Actually this should be expanded in to a new topic. This is very very significant. If this could be proven, then expect Angela Merkel's approval ratings to go down the drain. I will be more cautious though. None of the mainstream media sources are mentioning this. Right now I am watching RT, and they will be the first to report this if it could be confirmed.
Activity: 444
Merit: 260
If europeans are worried about terrorism, they need to start looking for ways to resolve the issues at the source, the clusterfuck they instigated in the ME.

Why blame europe?

Things don't happen in a vacuum, Go back in history and see the stepping stones to how we got into the cul-de-sac, Since WWII the West has sought to dictate how the ME will be divided geographically, who will rule it, and who will control its resources. A fairly bitter pill for any rational person living in the region to accept. Irrational circumstances inspires extremist behaviour.  
legendary
Activity: 1078

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

Why blame europe?
legendary
If the percentage of terrorists among them is only 0.01% you have 100 terrorists that have freely walked into the EU. People should not be wondering why these attacks are happening. They need to realize that this refugee nonsense needs to stop because it can only cause trouble nothing else.

As per the latest polls, 20% of the Syrian refugees in the EU are sympathetic towards the ISIS. That is much more than 0.01%.  Grin

Merkel thought that by flooding the EU with Muslim immigrants, she will be left with a loyal vote-bloc and will be able to remain in power for the rest of her life. But it seems that she will be ousted even before the Muslims manage to get their voter IDs. The anti-immigrant mood is soaring in the EU. I was surprised at the latest opinion poll from Sweden:

http://www.electograph.com/2015/11/sweden-november-2015-sentio-poll.html

And Marine Le Pen is #1 in France right now:

http://www.electograph.com/2015/11/france-presidential-november-2015.html
People forget, terrorism is a two sided equation. For society to dismantle it you have to address the elements on BOTH sides.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Can we expect some distasteful cartoons from the Charlie Hebdo, like the ones which they published after the Sinai crash, mocking the victims? The ISIS targeted the wrong guys this time. They should have attacked the nut jobs of Charlie Hebdo. And meanwhile, the number of the refugees is edging towards the 1,000,000 mark:
If the percentage of terrorists among them is only 0.01% you have 100 terrorists that have freely walked into the EU. People should not be wondering why these attacks are happening. They need to realize that this refugee nonsense needs to stop because it can only cause trouble nothing else.
legendary
- Charlie Hebdo haven't laughed so long after we have shot down that Russian plane in Sinai.
- Yep, let's give them a reason.

Can we expect some distasteful cartoons from the Charlie Hebdo, like the ones which they published after the Sinai crash, mocking the victims? The ISIS targeted the wrong guys this time. They should have attacked the nut jobs of Charlie Hebdo. And meanwhile, the number of the refugees is edging towards the 1,000,000 mark:

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
The Syrian passport does not mean much, really:

Indeed. It means just:
I always carry my passport with me when I go for suicide missions.  #Terrorism101

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
- Charlie Hebdo haven't laughed so long after we have shot down that Russian plane in Sinai.
- Yep, let's give them a reason.
legendary
Activity: 1680
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
legendary
Activity: 1680
Death toll is currently 160. It's going to rise soon enough.

The official death toll is 128, but some 80 to 90 people are in "critical" condition. Meanwhile, the most important developement today was the discovery of a Syrian passport from the dead body of one of the attackers. That means that at least some of the terrorists were Syrian ISIS members, or someone with a stolen Syrian passport.

The Syrian passport does not mean much, really:

from the following article on the inflow of refugees and "refugees", Georji zotov Reported from Turkey:
http://www.aif.ru/politics/world/ohota_na_ray_kak_imenno_arabskie_bezhency_popadayut_v_evropu

The following fragment is interesting:

"Oppositionist Pack"

Now that the world's media attention has shifted to Russian air strikes in Syria, about a million refugees in the EU are somewhat forgotten. However, "the Arabic stream" still fills the surrounding countries, and more and more refugees saved from the cities overtaken by an "Islamic state" (a terrorist organization banned in Russia). Incidentally, the terrorists only encourage the "migration" . "They even provide busses - a teacher from Mosultold me. - Accompany with guards almost to the border. " Why ISIS suddenly become so good, is clear without explanation: among the "newcomers" almost half are with freshly shaven-off beards - that is, the potential militants. Turkish border territories are already under influence of the ISIS and the local guides were earning good money taking European volunteers to the terrorists. Now another business thrives here - false documents. While in September, a Syrian passport was worth $1,000, it is now easy to buy one even for $500. They also provide "an opposition package" - a photo of a ruined house in Syria and "evidence of the prosecution by the authorities": an attest of an arrest and a "stint" in prison.
legendary
Death toll is currently 160. It's going to rise soon enough.

The official death toll is 128, but some 80 to 90 people are in "critical" condition. Meanwhile, the most important developement today was the discovery of a Syrian passport from the dead body of one of the attackers. That means that at least some of the terrorists were Syrian ISIS members, or someone with a stolen Syrian passport.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
sorry, this has what to do with bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: