Pages:
Author

Topic: New Terrorists attacks in Paris and a note on who didn't do them. - page 5. (Read 4076 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
France is under siege by islamic terrorists.THIS is what happens when waves of able bodied so called migrants are allowed to invade Europe. STOP these insurgents immediately. whats not to understand about closing borders?France has just closed its borders and military are on the streets. Vive La France. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Relax, Obama is scheduled to visit at the end of the month to discuss the real threat to France...climate change.

Yeah they declared war on the weather and it´s already a 1.5 Trillion dollar industry.

Emperor Caligula, another narcissistic nutball, ordered a military campaign against the sea back then, the more things change the more they stay the same, I guess.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
I hope he has time to squeeze it in between some fundraising and golf.
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
France is under siege by islamic terrorists.THIS is what happens when waves of able bodied so called migrants are allowed to invade Europe. STOP these insurgents immediately. whats not to understand about closing borders?France has just closed its borders and military are on the streets. Vive La France. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Relax, Obama is scheduled to visit at the end of the month to discuss the real threat to France...climate change.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

What I have learned so far is that Europeans like being invaded by masses of people who make zero effort to integrate, and / or want to kill them all, because its the "humane" thing to do.

Activity: 518
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
This is something worth looking at: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/3sphue/shootings_reported_in_central_paris_reports_of/cwzhrtb

Which suggests there may be more attacks in days to come.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
I do not know why this was the first thing that came to my mind...

Possible Fake? HOAX?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm3Ii9BXai4

Another thing, why no independent media coverage? Why such bad video coverage? Where is all of the HD cellphone coverage from everyone?

Raises suspicions!

...it would not take long before idiots came out with conspiracy theories.

So bad for France, but this is an alarm to the world to not accept every "refugee" (so, is the US behind this to justify their anti-immigration policies? Grin :itsaconspiracy: ).

Well, you can´t really 1. blow up country after country killing and displacing millions and 2. play dumb and hope that those displaced millions just get with it and move on in the chaos and rubble and endless war. They´re going to move on out of that obviously.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
It is over now. They officially killed all the gunmen/terrorists.
There is bound to be repercussions so I wouldn't feel to safe walking outside in the morning there.
I think they reported 120 confirmed dead.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
All Paris residents have been ordered to stay indoors for the first time since 1944. I heard from the news that the head of the Paris police said all the terrorists are believed to be dead, their identities and affiliation are not known publicly.

Introspection can be a bliss. We western people did some harmfull things too and we learned. Now upcoming countries in africa and asia are doing the same.

Fight hate with hate is not solution, certainly with some nukes on the black market.

People who learn form their mistakes, don't make them... again

Terrorist is a fancy word for nobody's. Students who shoot fellow students, rapist and criminals are not called terrorist.. that's weird, because they are atheist/christians..?

Let's face it, there a lot of nobody's in this planet, question is everytime they do an act of stupidity should we kill their family, relatives and friends too?

Bullshit.  Blame the victim crap.

If one percent of the people in the vicinity of these attacks had concealed carry, this tragedy could not have occurred to the extent it did.  

+1

Yes, there are no guns around it´s soft targets. In the U.S. terrorists obviously like those gun free zones that have been established, it goes without saying. It works the same. The list there is rather long. It´s policy.
Activity: 444
Possible Fake? HOAX?

Another thing, why no independent media coverage? Why such bad video coverage? Where is all of the HD cellphone coverage from everyone?

Raises suspicions!

Popular news media like the New York Times will not report this incident if it is a hoax. This is serious, are you on something?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/14/world/europe/paris-shooting-attacks.html
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Possible Fake? HOAX?

Raises suspicions!
This Allen guy, Obama´s ISIS Czar and master publicist,  is absolutely ding-dong looney tunes like the people who appointed him, needless to say. Like seeks like. But they were forced to fire him recently. Some lunatics just can´t act sane which obviously is bad for publicity.
Gen. Allen: ISIS War to Last ‘A Generation or More’
Obama's War Envoy Insists ISIS a Threat to Progress

by Jason Ditz, June 03, 2015

Out of and quickly back into Iraq, the Pentagon and its officials have talked about the new ISIS war with barely restrained glee as another chance to keep pushing Congress for bigger budgets, and for “emergency” war funding every single year.

Retired Marine Gen. John Allen, who has become President Obama’s special ambassador for the war, going around the world selling it to potential allies, today predicted the conflict would be much longer than anyone imagines, saying it “will likely take a generation or more.”

Citing his four decades in the Marines, Allen insists ISIS is the most brutal group ever, and claimed they are a threat to “the progress of humanity” if not defeated militarily. Which, again, he says is going to take “a generation or more.”

The American publicly is likely not up for another protracted, nation-bankrupting conflict, particularly since they’ve already got one ongoing in Afghanistan and just freshly got extricated from the last one in Iraq. Polls show war weariness already growing among voters nine months into the new war, with 61% saying the war is going badly, and 29% saying it’s going “very badly.”

That’s a surprising level of skepticism for this early in a war, particularly with the administration loudly insisting, every chance they get, that they are “winning” the war. The public is clearly not buying it, and that’s going to be a problem for the pro-war factions of both parties as months extend into years, let alone “generations.”

To the extent officials attempted to sell the American public on the ISIS war at all, it was couched as an extremely limited conflict, both in scope and timescale. The Pentagon has since escalated their involvement countless times, seemingly only making things worse with each escalation, and is now making it plain that what was supposed to be a  quick intervention to shift the momentum in favor of the Iraqi military is actually going to be an endless war of attrition aimed at destroying the de facto caliphate.

http://news.antiwar.com/2015/06/03/gen-allen-isis-war-to-last-a-generation-or-more/
So this is caused by ISIS again?

A terrorist was somehow taken alive at the concert hall. Not so surprising: He supposedly told police he’s with ISIS.

Well, this is the latest I see

Bataclan terrorists blew themselves up as police closed in
The Paris police prefect said the attackers at the Bataclan rock venue blew themselves up with suicide belts as police closed in. He said the gunmen first sprayed cafes outside the venue with machine gunfire, then went inside the concert hall and killed more before the assaullt by security forces.
The prefect, Michel Cadot, said the one set of attackers was at the stadium and at nearly the same time the second group attacked within the city.
Cadot said all the attackers are believed dead, although authorities are hunting for any possible accomplices.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

A terrorist was somehow taken alive at the concert hall. Not so surprising: He supposedly told police he’s with ISIS.
It´s important to pay close attention to the very first reports of events of this kind. Later they will have had time to spin things around. They being the people who cook up the news for you.
'What are you doing in Syria? You're going to pay now'
Yasmin, inside the Bataclan, told BFM television: "I saw two guys. The biggest one said: 'What are you doing in Syria? You're going to pay now.'
"Then he opened fire.
"I saw bodies falling all around me. I was shot in the foot. It was carnage. I've never seen so many dead people all around," she said, sobbing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995227/Paris-shooting-Many-feared-dead-live.html#update-20151114-0115  timestamp 01:15
Activity: 361
Pages:
Jump to: