Pages:
Author

Topic: New Terrorists attacks in Paris and a note on who didn't do them. - page 6. (Read 4076 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
From the horse´s mouth:

BC: How long it lasts depends on whether the places out of which really big, effective terrorist groups are operating remain essentially stateless. The territories in Pakistan and the border area with Afghanistan are not part of a centralized state. Robert Kaplan has written tons of books about what’s going on in the modern world, and if you read The Ends of the Earth and these books that say we are de facto, no matter what the laws say, becoming nations of mega-city-states full of really poor, angry, uneducated, and highly vulnerable people, all over the world, we would have a lot of slumdog millionaires. If that’s right, then terror — meaning killing and robbery and coercion by people who do not have state authority and go beyond national borders — could be around for a very long time. On the other hand, terrorism needs both anxiety and opportunity to flourish. So one of the things that the United States and others ought to be doing is trying to help the nation-state adjust to the realities of the 21st century and then succeed.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2009/11/30/bill-clintons-world/
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

Introspection can be a bliss. We western people did some harmfull things too and we learned. Now upcoming countries in africa and asia are doing the same.

Fight hate with hate is not solution, certainly with some nukes on the black market.

People who learn form their mistakes, don't make them... again

Terrorist is a fancy word for nobody's. Students who shoot fellow students, rapist and criminals are not called terrorist.. that's weird, because they are atheist/christians..?

Let's face it, there a lot of nobody's in this planet, question is everytime they do an act of stupidity should we kill their family, relatives and friends too?

Bullshit.  Blame the victim crap.

If one percent of the people in the vicinity of these attacks had concealed carry, this tragedy could not have occurred to the extent it did. 

French president says will fight attackers "without mercy"

Best of luck. Maybe it´ll work, time will tell. All I´ve seen in recent time is escalating violence.

The French president said a lot of good things. Closing the borders, terrorist aiming to spread hate, fear & violence.

Closing the borders is a strong sign for France being part of the EU. However it will not hold.

That´s good and even better would be to deal with the root. Stabilize countries that have been destroyed and refrain from destroying more of them. Also stopping kissing the asses of Saudi medieval princes and their friends and allies here and there that fund and support these ISIS terrorists

might very well be useful.

Might indeed.

Note that "guilty until proven innocent" doesn't work too well with suicide bombers.

Well, during this war against terrorists that´s scheduled to take up to a century there are obviously all sorts of terrorists, evil ones, moderate terrorists, our sons of bitches et cetera. It´s difficult to figure out which is which and which is the flavor of the day. I´m mostly wondering who benefits and have done since this hundred years war was declared.

Introspection can be a bliss. We western people did some harmfull things too and we learned. Now upcoming countries in africa and asia are doing the same.

Fight hate with hate is not solution, certainly with some nukes on the black market.

Terrorist is a fancy word for nobody's. Students who shoot fellow students, rapist and criminals are not called terrorist.. that's weird, because they are atheist/christians..?

Let's face it, there a lot of nobody's in this planet, question is everytime they do an act of stupidity should we kill their family, relatives and friends too?

The state has a monopoly on the use of violence. Therefore if it trains people to terrorize and destabilize countries they are by definition called freedom fighters. Well, that applies to our state of course. If other states that don´t adhere to our high and holy standards do this it´s terrorism. We kill people to free them, it´s for democracy. Humanitarian bombing is another side of that coin.
legendary

Best of luck. Maybe it´ll work, time will tell. All I´ve seen in recent time is escalating violence.

The French president said a lot of good things. Closing the borders, terrorist aiming to spread hate, fear & violence.

Closing the borders is a strong sign for France being part of the EU. However it will not hold.

That´s good and even better would be to deal with the root. Stabilize countries that have been destroyed and refrain from destroying more of them. Also stopping kissing the asses of Saudi medieval princes and their friends and allies here and there that fund and support these ISIS terrorists

Might indeed.

Note that "guilty until proven innocent" doesn't work too well with suicide bombers.

Well, during this war against terrorists that´s scheduled to take up to a century there are obviously all sorts of terrorists, evil ones, moderate terrorists, our sons of bitches et cetera. It´s difficult to figure out which is which and which is the flavor of the day. But Emanuel Goldstein was killed eleven times and seems to be permanently dead which is some progress I guess ,I´m mostly wondering who benefits from endless wars and have done since this hundred years war was declared.

Excepting that geographical division existed in the  book 1984.  Placing terror in the midst of all nation states does make having the requisite Two Daily Minutes of Hate plausible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

Might indeed.

Well, during this war against terrorists that´s scheduled to take up to a century there are obviously all sorts of terrorists, evil ones, moderate terrorists, our sons of bitches et cetera. It´s difficult to figure out which is which and which is the flavor of the day. I´m mostly wondering who benefits and have done since this hundred years war was declared.

Might indeed.

Well, during this war against terrorists that´s scheduled to take up to a century there are obviously all sorts of terrorists, evil ones, moderate terrorists, our sons of bitches et cetera. It´s difficult to figure out which is which and which is the flavor of the day. But Emanuel Goldstein was killed eleven times and seems to be permanently dead which is some progress I guess ,I´m mostly wondering who benefits from endless wars and have done since this hundred years war was declared.
legendary

Might indeed.

149 and counting...
http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-34815972

Let's hope the G20  will take drastic measures now. IS is not an Asian problem, but a world wide...

#prayforparis
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
My morning was shocked by a big news spread out in my Facebook newsfeeds, Japan earthquake and this Paris attacked.

Paris we know has a light security that's why it's really fun to walk here without worrying that bullshit attack will happen. It is really unexpected. Just a normal day for them like any other days then eventually become nightmare. I read some of witnesses claim and I feel them.

Im really sad for what happened and reports says death toll will still rise omg.

We here in PH are praying for their safety.

#prayforparis
There are consequences when you systematically destroy country after country and kill and displace millions of people. It´s easy for Obama, Clinton, Bush and Cameron etc. and the people who for some reason vote them into office to shed crocodile tears now.

Why this people didn't take their guns and atack Obama and white house, some military base, fbi or some police station.. why they kill innocent people? People with kids and families was there. But they are easy target, dont have guns. How can u even day something like that.

I don´t know. But I do know that Obama wipes out weddings and funerals et cetera on a regular basis to maybe kill some terrorists. Everybody else is just collateral damage, he doesn´t give a flying eff about that. Maybe he has a monopoly on mass murder, wonder who gave him that. Anyway, since terrorists usually don´t have the organization, manpower, money, armaments and licence to kill of terrorist states they attack soft targets.

So u tell me if someone stronger bully you, you will go and bully weaker then you. And that is ok? That is normal thing to do?

I´m not saying it´s OK, not defending anything. All I´m saying is that actions have consequences.

True, and as galdur said, it's not fully "innocent" people, citizens keep Obama and those killers in power, at least U.S citizens, France is an ally of U.S.A, French citizens are ok with his government being allied with such government ..  Wink

Well, I didn´t actually say that but those terrorists might very well perceive it that way. Revenge isn´t exactly anything new though, it´s as old as dirt. After 9/11 people in charge gloated about a war against terrorists that might take decades or a century. After 14 years and incredible violence and several countries destroyed  it´s well on its way.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Death toll is currently 160. It's going to rise soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
Death toll could climb over 200, since the Bataclan is a carnage... my condolences to the French people...
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
There is more news about it together with live update

At least 49 people have died and up to 60 people have been injured in an apparently coordinated series of gun and bomb attacks in Paris

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/13/paris-attacks-shootings-explosions-hostages

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/13/shootings-reported-in-eastern-paris-live

There was planty people there becouse of football game on Stad De France

I can't say that I'm surprised. It's pretty easy to carry out such an attack considering that any terrorist can now walk in freely into the EU claiming to be a refugee.

Yes, and the fruitcakes in charge are desperately clamoring for more to come in. It´s policy, it´s what they want. They don´t resign, nobody´s fired  it´s not a question of stupidity or incompetence. It´s just policy as usual.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I can't say that I'm surprised. It's pretty easy to carry out such an attack considering that any terrorist can now walk in freely into the EU claiming to be a refugee.
There are consequences when you systematically destroy country after country and kill and displace millions of people. It´s easy for Obama, Clinton, Bush and Cameron etc. and the people who for some reason vote them into office to shed crocodile tears now.

Why this people didn't take their guns and atack Obama and white house, some military base, fbi or some police station.. why they kill innocent people? People with kids and families was there. But they are easy target, dont have guns. How can u even day something like that.

I don´t know. But I do know that Obama wipes out weddings and funerals et cetera on a regular basis to maybe kill some terrorists. Everybody else is just collateral damage, he doesn´t give a flying eff about that. Maybe he has a monopoly on mass murder, wonder who gave him that. Anyway, since terrorists usually don´t have the organization, manpower, money, armaments and licence to kill of terrorist states they attack soft targets.

So u tell me if someone stronger bully you, you will go and bully weaker then you. And that is ok? That is normal thing to do?

I´m not saying it´s OK, not defending anything. All I´m saying is that actions have consequences.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1174

Pages:
Jump to: