Pages:
Author

Topic: new 🔥 THE TABLE OF NEW BOUNTIES 🚀☀️ - page 11. (Read 10156 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
The first significant achievement of the table and its author is the following: 500 bounty campaigns and airdrops are placed in the table.
Activity: 588
Merit: 22
It is a very useful article .. There are very important sentiments for those who will start their reward programs. It's a great situation especially when it's filtering. For example, it is very nice to learn how much you will earn when choosing award programs. This way you can choose your own reward program.
legendary
To the Moon
You make new update everyday sir ? very nice of you. this will help me saving time to chose wich bounty to join.

Yes, the table is updated everyday
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
You make new update everyday sir ? very nice of you. this will help me saving time to chose wich bounty to join.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
good idea. this is very helpful, your work deserves an award unfortunately I do not have sMerit to give to you.
Good luck for U
Activity: 71
This is a great list, appreciate the hardwork
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Thank you very much sir!! This make us easier to find a new bounty with complete details. We really appreciated it for now I have nothing to give you in return of your effort. Successes is all yours!
Activity: 140
thanks for the hard work on this list of bounties .. this is very helpfull . keep it up and high like a bird ..
legendary
To the Moon
A very commendable and tiresome job you're doing here.
Keep it up.
Thank you for your positive feedback
Question :
How much did you get paid to put that advertisement link on the sheet?
Concerning advertising: see the PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
Thank you for share , the table is helpful to know the bounty campaign in progress. Although we do not know the best track record of those managers truly.

I think, the basis of bounty campaign is how to make a good response from the market for the project ICO and the positive sentiment of the market when the coin was listed on the market.

The more important thing than just got information about the bounty campaign is, how we could support the bounty campaign to get the target.
We need to work in an integrated manner, we must read the whitepaper and roadmap to know what the concept and goal of ICO project, before decide to join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
A very commendable and tiresome job you're doing here.
Keep it up.

Question :
How much did you get paid to put that advertisement link on the sheet?
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Amazing work you've done here. I was never a fan of bounty campaigns until you organized it so neatly this way.

May you receive more merits in the coming days. I believe i speak for much of the community when i say, thank you!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Great live data for bounty hunters, thanks for your great afford.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
The column “baunty budget” was added to the table

Excellent work mate. You should get more Merits for this work.
Another suggestion is to add ico prices of coins (when available). So it is easy to identify allocated budget in USD or ETH.
legendary
To the Moon
The column “baunty budget” was added to the table
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Dear, colleagues

I want to introduce you to a table with the new AirDrop and Bouty programs, which are on bitcointalk.
This is not the first table which is posted on a forum, but definitely not least. But I want to believe that it will find its admirers, which will help with finding new bounty.
It’s not a secret, that new Bounty programs need to be taken from thread:
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)
Of course they are not posted in the same order in my table. Before getting something similar, you will have to filter through some rubbish and only then you will find the new program itself. The ones who have done it, will understand what I mean.
So, I have created this draft work, filtering through the rubbish. Everything that I have found, I have put in the table according to days of the week. The only thing that you will have to do is choose program, which suits you best.
In this table, not only programs which are led by famous managers are gathered, but also those who lead bounty for the first time. And if everyone understands about the first ones, I will talk about the second.
There are many campaigns, which do not hire local managers, but lead them by themselves. As a rule, they have the rank Cooper Member, and their name corresponds to the name of their bounty program. That is why I included them in the table.
The following ICO Bench rating in the table is set at the start of a bounty campaign. To get more accurate value, you should follow a link, which will get you to the page of a campaign in the rating, since the value is re-counted every couple of hours.
P.S. please, do not take the following table as a recommendation, but as a helping hand with choosing bounty.
I will be glad to receive your comments and critical remarks.

THE TABLE OF NEW BOUNTIES, which will make you happy.
*you can stimulate regular updating of the table with the help of  +Merit or any kind word Smiley

Cool its really helpful for the Bounty hunters, this updated list is awesome We all know that this Bitcointalk Merit system is make the forum more fruitful and useful because members and users is trying hard to write creative and useful post to gain some possible merits+ from the readers and users.
Activity: 98
If only i can give merit =(

Great work bud saved me a lot of time finding some bounties  Grin Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Thanks a lot for this great spreadsheet! This will save a lot of people a lot of time finding the right bounty campaigns!
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Very helpful. Thank you for your kind effort.
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
EEEEEE I am very glad, tht i finded this table. Thank you!!
Pages:
Jump to: