Pages:
Author

Topic: New thread opened. - page 33. (Read 48424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
March 12, 2016, 02:42:31 PM
Will wallets and pools be available before the launch time?

Would like to get everything setup before hand. Thanks

Hello,

You may want to keep a close eye on our twitter@pulsecrypto and visit our website www.pulseproject.pw for more information about the process.

Best Regards,
Pulse Project CEO
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw

Well nothing is working on your page except the count down. Anywho, will have to wait I guess.

Hello,

Pages will be updated with links for wallet downloads, block explorers, pools and exchanges.
Stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Pulse Project CEO
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw

Which pools are onboard for the launch?

Ditto

Be nice to have our machines ready to go.

Chances are it is already being mined

Especially if it is a pool where registration still needs to happen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
March 12, 2016, 02:33:40 PM

Hello,

You may want to keep a close eye on our twitter@pulsecrypto and visit our website www.pulseproject.pw for more information about the process.

Best Regards,
Pulse Project CEO
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw

Well nothing is working on your page except the count down. Anywho, will have to wait I guess.

Hello,

Pages will be updated with links for wallet downloads, block explorers, pools and exchanges.
Stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Pulse Project CEO
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw

Ditto

Be nice to have our machines ready to go.

Chances are it is already being mined
Activity: 514
March 12, 2016, 02:29:58 PM
1 hour 30 mins to launch.
legendary
March 12, 2016, 02:07:06 PM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Pulse Project CEO
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw

Hello,

Stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Pulse Project CEO
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 12, 2016, 01:01:16 PM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw

Hello,

Stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw
March 12, 2016, 08:27:52 AM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Pulse Project CEO
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw

March 12, 2016, 12:59:53 AM
Is the block reward directly or inversely related to the difficulty? Meaning, the higher the difficulty the higher the reward or the higher the difficulty the lower the reward?

Hello,

For PoW: The higher the difficulty the lower the reward.

Best Regards,
http://www.pulseproject.pw
Twitter @PulseCrypto
March 11, 2016, 10:59:59 PM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
March 11, 2016, 10:10:35 PM
Well i gotta think about it i don`t like when i don`t know the number of coins, mining to oblivion isn`t my thing, but block reward per diff..we will see.

Dev is the Pulse Project CEO (Currently Exploring Options)...  Grin

-tb-
March 11, 2016, 10:05:40 PM

March 11, 2016, 10:02:59 PM
Anyone know when pulse is launching?
Hello,

Thank you for your interest, you may follow our website for the launch date: www.pulseproject.pw

Best Regards,
Twitter @PulseCrypto
www.pulseproject.pw
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 11, 2016, 08:58:29 PM
Anyone know when pulse is launching?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 11, 2016, 05:06:17 PM
Interesting concept, I like the name.
Watching...
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
March 11, 2016, 02:07:44 PM
DEv any bounty for translating?
March 11, 2016, 01:57:24 PM
SHA256 is the best algo, from security prospective point of view. Impossible to crack.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
March 11, 2016, 01:40:04 PM
90% of miners don't do SHA256...but good luck....... neoscrypt or lyra2re2 or quark would have been better imo. Smiley
legendary
March 11, 2016, 01:20:48 PM
Is the block reward directly or inversely related to the difficulty? Meaning, the higher the difficulty the higher the reward or the higher the difficulty the lower the reward?
March 11, 2016, 12:14:14 PM
How many total coins?

Watching..
Hello,

Thank you for your interest, Pulse does not have a maximum coin cap, coins will be minted and mined every day due to Hybrid feature (POW/POS).

Rest assured that coins produced per day will decrease as difficulty rises. This feature has been implemented to make sure your Pulse keeps its value that it deserves.

Best Regards,
Pulse Project CEO
Twitter @PulseCrypto

That means, unlimited/infinite amount of coins. You should think once again I guess. If this is the case, coin will struggle a lot regarding price, cause price increase as so coin increase.. Or correct me please..
Hello,

I understand your concern, coins produced is directly related with the difficulty like Bitcoin.
The amount of coins produced per year will be small due to inflation control in place.
Which means it will get harder and harder to mint/mine coins every day as difficulty rises.

Best Regards,
Pulse Project CEO
Twitter @PulseCrypto

Is there a good reason, you think difficulty for PULSE will rise close to somewhere where Bitcoin difficulty is? What makes PULSE unique or comparable to BTC? I am interested in mining; but trying to get things straighten out
March 11, 2016, 11:49:22 AM
How many total coins?

Watching..
Hello,

Thank you for your interest, Pulse does not have a maximum coin cap, coins will be minted and mined every day due to Hybrid feature (POW/POS).

Rest assured that coins produced per day will decrease as difficulty rises. This feature has been implemented to make sure your Pulse keeps its value that it deserves.

Best Regards,
Twitter @PulseCrypto

That means, unlimited/infinite amount of coins. You should think once again I guess. If this is the case, coin will struggle a lot regarding price, cause price increase as so coin increase.. Or correct me please..
Hello,

I understand your concern, coins produced is directly related with the difficulty like Bitcoin.
The amount of coins produced per year will be small due to inflation control in place.
Which means it will get harder and harder to mint/mine coins every day as difficulty rises.

Best Regards,
Twitter @PulseCrypto

March 11, 2016, 09:39:57 AM
How many total coins?

Watching..
Hello,

Best Regards,
Pulse Project CEO
Twitter @PulseCrypto

Pages:
Jump to: