Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 22. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?

Derivative sare the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app a sap!
Activity: 70
Do you have promotion plans for the next step? Do you open airdrops and bounty?

Yes, we perform airdrops and bounties regularly! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/Futures_Coin and be informed of our latest news!
Activity: 17
What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?
I do not think that these derivatives will affect the market significantly as people are used to classic operations on stock exchanges.
I find these instruments quite interesting. But I think that they are rather complicated for cryptotraders as we are used to make simple operations such as buy and sell. I think that cryptomarket will need some time to get used to derivatives.

Agreed. But I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast.

No, look at the classical market. There are tons of derivatives operationsperformed every day and the market is rather stable. I think that futures, options ect. will bring stability to the market. Not now of course, but in 2-3 years surely
Activity: 28
I find these instruments quite interesting. But I think that they are rather complicated for cryptotraders as we are used to make simple operations such as buy and sell. I think that cryptomarket will need some time to get used to derivatives.

Agreed. But I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast.
brand new
Activity: 0
It seems the project is quite big and promising, I saw a cool roadmap there, where can I download the mobile application? I did not find it
Hopefully be a successful project and do not disappoint

This one seems good project, but I dont understand why this project only get a little attention. Good luck for your project anyway!

It's nice to see that the Russian team has conducted a successful company. This does not happen often in the last time. When will you go to the nex exchange?
brand new
What date is the ico start date and ico completion date?
Russian State Duma said the government is not going to develop new taxation schemes for cryptocurrency owners and miner. Their activity will be regulated under the existing Internal Revenue Code  Shocked
Belarus High Technologies Park develops guidelines for cryptoplatforms and cryptoexchanges operators, as well as rules for providing services related to the tokens issue and placement. The new set of rules is intended to supplement the decree "On the development of the digital economy"
Russian State Duma said the government is not going to develop new taxation schemes for cryptocurrency owners and miner. Their activity will be regulated under the existing Internal Revenue Code  Shocked
It seems the project is quite big and promising, I saw a cool roadmap there, where can I download the mobile application? I did not find it

I see that the people are interested. Yes, it looks like the team can wait for success

i got 1000 token and waiting for a good price. successful project Cool

Waiting for big exchanges come I'm really excited! Hope this will make more profits. More power! Roll Eyes

I see that the people are interested. Yes, it looks like the team can wait for success

i got 1000 token and waiting for a good price. successful project Cool
brand new

Smiley Cool
write support mail, please, where I can write a commercial offer

This one seems good project, but I dont understand why this project only get a little attention. Good luck for your project anyway!

I just had finished read white paper it's really amazing and perspective project but I have some questions. Have you any Romanian translate or post's in Romanian language?? Thanks a lot.
its interesting project will be on coinmarketcap?

Yes, in the near future we plan to enter the exchange, now we are negotiating with the management.
Watch the news in social Wink:

www.futurescoin.io
facebook.com/FuturesCoin.io
twitter.com/FuturesCoin
t.me/Futures_Coin
medium.com/@FuturesCoin
reddit.com/user/FuturesCoin
instagram.com/futurescoin

The ICO is successful ussally listing on coinmarketcap. Smiley Wink Shocked

it's a great project with a nice prospect on the future. i'm so interesting to joining this project. i see high progress inside FC project.
Activity: 70
its interesting project will be on coinmarketcap?

Yes, in the near future we plan to enter the exchange, now we are negotiating with the management.
Watch the news in social Wink:

www.futurescoin.io
facebook.com/FuturesCoin.io
twitter.com/FuturesCoin
t.me/Futures_Coin
medium.com/@FuturesCoin
reddit.com/user/FuturesCoin
instagram.com/futurescoin
Send a link to the medium please  Smiley
Pages: