Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 17. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
There is a list of our events (roadshow) in September 2018!

1. September 9, 2018 India Blockchain Week

2. September 18, 2018 Blockchain Practitioner Conference China 2018
The summit will gather blockchain elite across the globe, including blockchain industrial associations, institutes, Fintech companies, blockchain technology innovators, blockchain application startups, corporate blockchain R&D teams, consulting firms and companies of the digital economy industrial chain from more than 20 countries.

3. September 27,2018 Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference: Baku
The first international conference dedicated to decentralized technologies in Baku, this event will gather the brightest industry players, renowned crypto gurus, developers, entrepreneurs, and foreign experts who will share their vision of blockchain development in Azerbaijan

G20 appears to U-turn on strict crypto regulation suggestions, at least until October

Activity: 13
What do you think how can the global crisis affect crypto?
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
Crypto markets slightly fluctuate in a mix of red and green, Bitcoin reclaims the $7,500 barrier!!
brand new
Activity: 0
Investing in the ICO is not obligation, you should not invest just for investment, you should invest only in case if you like project and think that it will work. To find such project you should be always updated about current ICOs not to miss something valuable  Wink
FuturesCoin token:

1. Crowdfunding instrument made on the Ethereum blockchain.
2. This token is designed to be stable inner currency.

due to Ethereum platform, we were able to create a transparent system, guaranteeing immutability and incorruptibility.
FuturesCoin token:

1. Crowdfunding instrument made on the Ethereum blockchain.
2. This token is designed to be stable inner currency.
Activity: 17
because they expect when Token releases in the market, it will give a fortune of 2-5x from the price of ICO. but you are right, now most of the TOKEN releases in the market have fallen prices. and it makes a loss to investors. although it is for the long term.
many people are investing in ICO prices because they will not experience a price reduction anymore so investment in ICO prices is likely to benefit very quickly and at the price of ICO many people hold crypto.such as economic law if demand more than supply then price will rise.
Do you have promotion plans for the next step? Do you open airdrops and bounty?

Sure! Stay tuned! There are no available airdrops campaigns.
For me people should invest in ico because it is one of the best way to make a lot of money, and finding a promising ico can really help us to became very rich and for me we can able to find a good ico if it has a solid team and a good white paper.
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/cryptobets/
Activity: 28
Because most of the ICOs in 2017 exceeded 10 times, investors believe that there is a very high profit, which is considered to be profitable, but most of the ICOs in 2018 are scams, not only can not get profits, even you will lose your money

I think we should invest in ICO, but there are a lot of promising ICO that will bring you more profits in the long run.

We believe that ICO will bring profits and still have a good investment.
brand new
Every business deal, every risky venture and adventures one one engages in is with a motive.. Profit. Partaking or investing in ICO 'makes room for more profit'. Of course, it has it dark side too. However, a good background check on the ICO to invest in, couple with being extra careful would help one in investing in the good ones.
Anyone can check all the reviews or transactions.
We have public Github page so that you can explore our code!
ICO will only survive if SEC will make laws for its regulation because now it is indeed a huge risk to invest in it, some coins even can dump to 99% of it ICO price ). I personally prefer ICO EOT (EON Protocol for dgames), I think such a project has broad perspectives in the gaming industry in future.

Investors want to earn more money in short period this is the main reason for many ICO investments.
New trading platform named Futurecoin has been introduced with much more derivatives having 2 new components 1. Web version 2. Mobile application.

The main task in the development of both components of the platform is to
provide users with a simple and intuitive way of dealing with cryptocurrencies
without investing in the cryptocurrencies themselves.
Activity: 13
ICO has this unrestricted profit, but more investors have not considered the huge risks. Everyone only sees that investors become rich through ICO. I think this is very irrational. Whales take advantage of investors' psychology. The current ICO is a scam, I think everyone needs to be calm Huh
Which  Exchange FC is going to be released soon?

We are going to list FC on Yobit.net soon! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/Futures_Coin and stay tuned!

Good news! We will launch FC on Yobit till the end of thid week!
brand new
Because if you successfully choose an ico,then you can make good money. 2, 3 times at once, and if the long-term trading, the profits can grow in tens times
Sounds interesting for new operations, i am not really used to it.  But can make a  difference for ongoing markets positevly.

Thank you! We will do!
Breaking news!!
FuturesCoin was added to the trading list of BTC-Alpha.
BTC-Alpha is included in the list of the most stable and reliable Exchange Markets!
 Don't lose time and buy FuturesCoin for the future great profit!

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/FC_BTC/

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/FC_ETH/
Pages:
Jump to: