Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 18. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Someone is investing, of course, their goal is to make a profit, and they choose to invest in ICO to get more profit than to invest when Token has entered the market. because when we invest in ICO we will get more Token.
Cheesy Everyone has a different understanding of ico. Some people are investment block chain. Do it as a great thing. Others just want to get rich fast.
In as much as investing is ico is very risky because of the high rate of scam, I still believe investing in ico is also a way to get more token and you make profit when it is successful as long as you take your time to do a very good research about the project before you invest in it. Some icos are very profitable as they distribute rewards to participants as soon as it ends and the token get listed for exchange and the more the community accepts it, the higher the price.
Activity: 70
Breaking news!!
FuturesCoin was added to the trading list of BTC-Alpha.
BTC-Alpha is included in the list of the most stable and reliable Exchange Markets!
 Don't lose time and buy FuturesCoin for the future great profit!

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/FC_BTC/
Activity: 13
Someone is investing, of course, their goal is to make a profit, and they choose to invest in ICO to get more profit than to invest when Token has entered the market. because when we invest in ICO we will get more Token.
Cheesy Everyone has a different understanding of ico. Some people are investment block chain. Do it as a great thing. Others just want to get rich fast.
Our Advisor Rinat Arslanov took part in CoinDesk's Consensus in New York City, the most prestigious technology summit. It's crucial to be in the crypto community and catch the big ideas for our FuturesCoin platform developing.

http://revain.org/

What is Revain?

It's a new generation feedback platform, mostly based on the blockchain technology that doesn’t allow to change or delete reviews and its authors get a reward for creating it!
Activity: 28
It's simple. The main purpose of any investment is to make a profit. The motivation of the buyers of tokens shows what they expect from the project: the profit, the pursuit of advanced ideas, benefits, etc. This gives you the opportunity to assess the legal aspects of such relationships, possible harm, etc.
Our Advisor Rinat Arslanov took part in CoinDesk's Consensus in New York City, the most prestigious technology summit. It's crucial to be in the crypto community and catch the big ideas for our FuturesCoin platform developing.

http://revain.org/
ICOs are one of the best use cases for crypto and were the driving force behind the 2017 explosion in price.
write support mail, please, where I can write a commercial offer

[email protected]
The answer here is very simple to make a profit. Or in a product which you will use. Otherwise, why invest in the product if you do not need it?!

Good!
brand new
Activity: 0
I think investing in ICO is more profitable and before investing we have to be careful
and I think investing in anything has risks. And the success of a project depends on the team and its development . If the investor can invest his money in a good project, which in the future will be popular, he will be able to earn a huge amount of money!  Cool Cool Cool
Why to Invest in ICO?

Most people invest in ICO only for the sake of profit and it is because of these people that the price of the token falls after entering the exchange. Cryptocurrency market needs more people who will believe in the technology being created.

because they are tempted to great profits, you imagine they can profit up to two or three times if they succeed, without thinking about their risk, yes for five to ten years may last but that is just a possibility I also do not know the more enthusiasts in ico then the higher your risk of scam, many fraudsters take a chance here after what they want can then they run away with investors money
It is risky, yes, all investments are risky. Risky because there are a lot  of ICOs that is a scam. ICOs are very promising because the money you invested in ICOs can be doubled or tripled up. That's a great news if that could happen to me or anyone.

I would want to correct a notion. Investing in ICO is not for money back or quick double deal, investment is a way of supporting the development of the project for which you are taking part in, it is meant to be for the long term not the few days glory of listing and price crash. The earlier the better people start having this in mind why participating in ICOs it will help to cut down the many expectations of 100 - 500% upon listing.

Today mate, there are such a large number of ico that has been propelled eveeyday and not every one of them regard contribute. The fame I consider ico is the motivation behind why they are doing a few ventures. As a matter of fact get some coin in ico is great mate since its lesser contrast with the cost when it will be in a few markets.
Activity: 13
Features:

FuturesCoin is a new way to bet that is powered by blockchain technology.
The smart contract code used ensures that the betting is secure, safe, and transparent.
Each of the bet is a unique smart contract. Each of the contract code is 100% public and can be accessed by everyone on the network.

Thats nice. Can you describe more how will betting process work?

If the asset price increased between the first and second transaction, the buyer
will receive the price difference from the seller. If the asset price lowered,
the seller will receive the price difference from the buyer.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think ico can last a long time. Currently, some countries have enacted ico laws. Attempt to finance smes through ico.
Features:

The smart contract code used ensures that the betting is secure, safe, and transparent.
Each of the bet is a unique smart contract. Each of the contract code is 100% public and can be accessed by everyone on the network.

Thats nice. Can you describe more how will betting process work?
Features:

Very nice chart! Could you please explain the reasons of such growth?? Do you think derivatives will be so popular that people believe in it so much?

As volumes and open interest grows!!
We've done a lot of research into crypto derivatives.
We are planning to launch simple and secure platform for everyone.
I think investing in an ICO project could be another alternative. not merely have to invest in bitcoin. certainly before investing in ICO projects we make sure first and look for ICO projects that have good potential
Pages:
Jump to: