Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 21. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Why to Invest in ICO?

Most people invest in ICO only for the sake of profit and it is because of these people that the price of the token falls after entering the exchange. Cryptocurrency market needs more people who will believe in the technology being created.

because they are tempted to great profits, you imagine they can profit up to two or three times if they succeed, without thinking about their risk, yes for five to ten years may last but that is just a possibility I also do not know the more enthusiasts in ico then the higher your risk of scam, many fraudsters take a chance here after what they want can then they run away with investors money
It is risky, yes, all investments are risky. Risky because there are a lot  of ICOs that is a scam. ICOs are very promising because the money you invested in ICOs can be doubled or tripled up. That's a great news if that could happen to me or anyone.

I would want to correct a notion. Investing in ICO is not for money back or quick double deal, investment is a way of supporting the development of the project for which you are taking part in, it is meant to be for the long term not the few days glory of listing and price crash. The earlier the better people start having this in mind why participating in ICOs it will help to cut down the many expectations of 100 - 500% upon listing.

Today mate, there are such a large number of ico that has been propelled eveeyday and not every one of them regard contribute. The fame I consider ico is the motivation behind why they are doing a few ventures. As a matter of fact get some coin in ico is great mate since its lesser contrast with the cost when it will be in a few markets.
Activity: 28
Why to Invest in ICO?

Most people invest in ICO only for the sake of profit and it is because of these people that the price of the token falls after entering the exchange. Cryptocurrency market needs more people who will believe in the technology being created.

because they are tempted to great profits, you imagine they can profit up to two or three times if they succeed, without thinking about their risk, yes for five to ten years may last but that is just a possibility I also do not know the more enthusiasts in ico then the higher your risk of scam, many fraudsters take a chance here after what they want can then they run away with investors money
It is risky, yes, all investments are risky. Risky because there are a lot  of ICOs that is a scam. ICOs are very promising because the money you invested in ICOs can be doubled or tripled up. That's a great news if that could happen to me or anyone.

I would want to correct a notion. Investing in ICO is not for money back or quick double deal, investment is a way of supporting the development of the project for which you are taking part in, it is meant to be for the long term not the few days glory of listing and price crash. The earlier the better people start having this in mind why participating in ICOs it will help to cut down the many expectations of 100 - 500% upon listing.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 17
Why to Invest in ICO?

At the earliest stage of investing, the lowest prices. In a year or more, the price may grow tens of times.
Why to Invest in ICO?

Activity: 70
I also want to try how it works! When you plan to release a fully operational app?
Our application will find an order suitable for yours in a few seconds. If there is no such order than the system will act as a counterparty, so you do not need to be afraid that your order will be unexecuted.
Why to Invest in ICO?
What do you think about traiding?
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

Unless you are a very experienced trader, I strongly suggest you not to do that.
Altcoins pose substantial risks, even in day trading: subpar exchanges, vulnerabilities of all sorts, poor liquidity that can damage your profits.
Greed is good, but I think you can fulfill it with bitcoin.

I'm not really good at trading but I can give you some advice. Buying these Altcoins will put you in big risk, we can say that ofcourse they might get you big profit but it's not also impossible that the opposite one happens. Holding these Altcoins is just like holding Bitcoin, I can tell that because their prices are both volatile but it is still much relieving if you Hold Bitcoin for short terms or even Long terms than Altcoins
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

I definitely will and that's what I'm currently doing. I hold more altcoins rather than Bitcoin. The price of BTC now is still the highest in the market and I believe that I will have more profit in the future if I'll invest my money in quality altcoins so whenever I have BTC, I use it to buy more altcoins.

I am thinking of diversifying my portfolio, so i have to sell some bitcoin to buy altcoins. As a part of my strategy, i am planning to buy some established altcoins and some newly listed altcoins

Unless you are a very experienced trader, I strongly suggest you not to do that.
Altcoins pose substantial risks, even in day trading: subpar exchanges, vulnerabilities of all sorts, poor liquidity that can damage your profits.
Greed is good, but I think you can fulfill it with bitcoin.
Activity: 13

I think that the more news on the Becoin whenever it is a strong indicator of increased price because the increase in news increases by the knowledge of many people and increases the search for the curse or even the experience of trading

Actually, bitcoin regulations is not the main reason why people get issues. It is the lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Everyone are just not calibrated on everything about bitcoin and some countries just take it as a not legal right away due to lack of knowledge on how it really works.

I imagine that the more news on the Bitcoin at whatever point it is a solid marker of expanded cost in light of the fact that the expansion in news increments by the learning of numerous individuals and builds the scan for the revile or even the experience of exchanging
I think that the more news on the Becoin whenever it is a strong indicator of increased price because the increase in news increases by the knowledge of many people and increases the search for the curse or even the experience of trading

Actually, bitcoin regulations is not the main reason why people get issues. It is the lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Everyone are just not calibrated on everything about bitcoin and some countries just take it as a not legal right away due to lack of knowledge on how it really works.
brand new
Activity: 0
I find these instruments quite interesting. But I think that they are rather complicated for cryptotraders as we are used to make simple operations such as buy and sell. I think that cryptomarket will need some time to get used to derivatives.

Agreed. But I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast.

Derivatives will influence the market greatly. Remember what happened after introducing BTC futures on CHX? They’ve manipulated the price of BTC. I’m afraid that these instruments will be used in the same way – to control altcoin prices!!!
How are you going to support liquidity on your app? I'm afraid that i there will be a situation when I want to make an operation but there will be not many users and my order will wait for a long time.

Our application will find an order suitable for yours in a few seconds. If there is no such order than the system will act as a counterparty, so you do not need to be afraid that your order will be unexecuted.
I also want to try how it works! When you plan to release a fully operational app?
Which  Exchange FC is going to be released soon?

We are going to list FC on Yobit.net soon! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/Futures_Coin and stay tuned!
Activity: 6
Hi there! I would like to talk with someone from your team. Are you going to attend at any conferences in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: