Pages:
Author

Topic: New ways of investing money? - page 2. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
August 29, 2018, 07:22:53 PM
Right now, I am not looking for new ways to invest in any project because I have already done my investment and now I am just waiting for my profits to take. I am happy with the current market showing some bullish characteristics. Hoping that I get my profits soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:53:29 AM
So far I've invested all the money in crypto because the market is red. I hope to get a profit after holding the coin until the time I specify. And for ICO, I still carefully join the ICO. Because lately a lot of coins are scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
August 28, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
The best part of ICO is that all those who participate in ICO has the fresh start and they can investigate everything. The tokens may not be distributed fairly, some has huge stash of tokens but those who dump are gong to lose when the final product is also successful.  ICO has helped Bitcoin so they are all in this together if we are to talk of investment.
Actually, these are many kind of already old ways of making investments. Something different from that would be to donate money to some non-profitable cryptocurrency projects related to making some changes in ecology or encouraging people to become more healthy. Another thing one can do is simply  work for the projects that look good for a person. It is like investing one's working power into coins as a way to make more money eventually.
Activity: 141
August 28, 2018, 07:04:03 AM
The best part of ICO is that all those who participate in ICO has the fresh start and they can investigate everything. The tokens may not be distributed fairly, some has huge stash of tokens but those who dump are gong to lose when the final product is also successful.  ICO has helped Bitcoin so they are all in this together if we are to talk of investment.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?
From now on I invest in ethereum and in bitcoin.So far so good because I gain profit on it.Most especially the ethereum right now that the value price was goes high.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
July 19, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
20 percent of the excess money from my salary goes to investmemt and I still think I am freaking cheap.

I have seen guys who go beyond that. I dont say it is unwise. We have our own different decisiom when it comes to investing our money and no one should stop that.

If it is an ICO the maybe the person wants a one shot to become rich in a short amount of time.
I'd still prefer bitcoin. 5 to 10 years then go back see it for yourself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:32:33 PM
I don't love investing in ICO with current market condition. Right now I buy altcoins and hold them for long-term period. Also I fix profit when price goes up to 25-30%.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:23:24 PM
All free capital has already been invested in a number of start-up projects. Ostaetsya only wait for the rise in price. As soon as the growth of bitcoins begins. All who worked well and collected buns regularly go on vacation. To treat a wounded mental system.
Activity: 39
July 19, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
the ico to gives with one as best with the terms of commitment as speculators to qualify with sets on mastermind as focusing on quantities of profits as using use with arrival of illustration with ownership of asset and takes a shot at choice to oversee of undertakings with arrangement of orchestrate with capability, and picks up on returns as gathering with saves on abundance to takes after as accomplishing field inside the more elevated amount of consistence.
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
In my opinion, you should invest in the listed altcoins on the exchange. Now the market is bearish so the value of the altcoins drops pretty much. If you want to invest, then you have confidence in the growing market in the near future, to reduce the risk of investing some of the savings and the altcoins good and potential. If the market is down, you can buy more and wait for bullish. ICO investment is one way, but it is difficult to determine a good project, given that the current market of ICO investments on an exchange is hardly profitable.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
You ought to contribute the measure of cash you can lose, don't contribute all the cash you have!
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
July 14, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?
most of my money invested in this market did not make any profit Sad(
I fell lucky when I didn't lost so much as other people,  I know lots of people lose more than 50% of their money, that's kind of sad when we're too   greed. anyway, I think ICOs are might be the best way. lots of ICOs were success only in first half of 2018
Activity: 88
July 14, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
There are numerous speculation designs however to accomplish exceptionally troublesome outcomes, costs change quickly, here and there with substantial abundancy! Contributed a considerable amount of hazard!
You ought to contribute the measure of cash you can lose, don't contribute all the cash you have!
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 01:33:17 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency is more riskier than I thought but it generates more profits after holding it for sometime. Just invest in many ICOs and bounties.
Activity: 23
July 14, 2018, 01:23:28 PM
investing in ico is riskier than investing in existing crypto currencies that are traded on the exchange! Because the project can be a benches and just close! You do not need to invest all your savings in ico, just a small part!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
July 14, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
ICO investment remains popular at the moment however it is advisable to diversify your investment to cut down on any possible unforseen risk. Many people have already made good fortune from ICO'S.
Activity: 81
July 14, 2018, 01:10:34 PM
Yet for me, investing in ICO remains the best. Patience and knowledge will help you.
Activity: 144
July 14, 2018, 12:53:39 PM
I tried to invest and I only managed to lose some money, as for me, it is better I will invest in something in real life.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 14, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
We are all here for easy money. If you want to protect yourself, you need to make a Deposit to the Bank. But you will never earn as much as you can earn doing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
How about we put resources into bitcoins in light of the fact that while its cost is modest we are having the chance to gain an incredible arrangement on its higher cost. You can likewise separate your speculations into different altcoins, for example, the Ethereum which is additionally high and the desire for its cost. Additionally incredible time to purchase now in light of the fact that Ethereum is moderate cost and stretching out along nearly to the tallness of the cost of bitcoins each ber months
Pages:
Jump to: