Pages:
Author

Topic: New ways of investing money? - page 3. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
The most common and safe way to invest is to invest in cryptos. Investing in ICOs can be profitable, but the risk is high. So my opinion is that if you invest, then you should invest in BTC and ETH and not invest in altcoins and ICO. Also, you can invest in other forms such as stock, the real estate if the profits are great.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 11:11:31 AM
Now, such a downturn is hard to get good returns in the encrypt market. I suggest that we should diversify our investments and buy some physical assets.
Activity: 387
July 13, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
Perhaps your questions regarding where to invest your money, the answer is simple Buy gold. And store it, the price will not exactly fall down. I can say with great confidence. As for the cryptocurrency, you can also buy a few dozen bitcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 06:52:07 PM
I think, if you invest money in ICO on bear market you will lose your money.
Only projects with extremely big hype will grow on this market.
Activity: 392
July 08, 2018, 03:55:40 PM
I'm always trying to find some different in ways to make money from digital world, I know a very new way that I think will be a something like new trend in the future of investment            
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 02:00:44 PM
For now exists many investment plans but to achieve very hard results prices fluctuate rapidly, up and down with very large amplitude in it, invested quite a lot of risk            
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
July 08, 2018, 01:59:11 PM
Though I don't have any spare money at the moment as I've invested it into ICOs and cryptocurrencies,  I'm open to learning new ways of investing. Pls tell us more information about it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
the ico to gives with one as best with the terms of dedication as investors to qualify with sets on arrange as targeting numbers of returns as expending use with release of drawing with possession of resource and works on decision to manage of tasks with series of arrange with qualification, and gains on returns as collecting with spares on excess to follows as attaining field within the higher level of compliance.

Activity: 476
July 08, 2018, 01:43:55 PM
I invest in a coin-top, let the percentage be less, but the risks are also less. Smiley
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
July 08, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?

most of my money is in altcoin form, yes. i invested for altcoin and some ico which i think is pretty good.
you can do anything in this industry, especially in investments. but you have to have a lot of knowledge and experience so you can choose and specify any speculation.
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 01:31:53 PM
at the moment I do not have enough experience and to invest in ICO. All my money is invested in bitcoin and ether.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 08, 2018, 01:29:44 PM
Investing in an ICO should be done carefully as a lot of scams ICO are now flooded the markets. You can be on a safer side by invest in a credible coins like Bitcoin, doge, ethereum and ripple. But do your own research before making up your mind.
Now isn't good word because market was always flooded with scam ICOs and scam projects.
These coins you listed are good for investment, except doge coin I don't know how that coin is still alive. Bitcoin will go up and other coins will follow, I don't like ripple but it has big community and it might go up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 08, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
Altcoins and ico's were the newest form of investing money which lets the user earning good depending upon the growth attained by the respective project. Here the risk is high, we don't know when the price reaches peak value. Bitcoin gives promised growth, ico's were not the same. There are failures as well causing loss.
Activity: 258
July 08, 2018, 01:28:36 PM
You want to earn profit, then forget your fear and come to invest in crypto. No guaranteed it will work but if you pick a good one, the project has a bright future with development. Note, be carefull in choosing, there are a lot of scam project  around here. Don't easily believe, find the streght of the project then if satisfied invest
Activity: 574
July 08, 2018, 01:26:30 PM
My money is already invested in cryptocurrency and work. Wink But I also constantly in search of new perspective projects on the basis of the blockchain.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 08, 2018, 01:23:50 PM
the market situation is concerned, this is definitely not one of the best times to sell crypto coins, the market is struggling and most of the valuable coins are cheaply available in the market, selling now means making losses on the coins you are holding which is not something  we would like in general.  Cry
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
July 08, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
Actually i prefer to buy a masternode to have $ every day. It's a new world !!
Activity: 14
July 08, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?

I recommend investing in bitcoin or ETH and some potential altcoin like EOS, ADA or NEO. You should not invest in ICOs because investing in ICOs is too risky
Activity: 80
July 08, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
Investing in an ICO should be done carefully as a lot of scams ICO are now flooded the markets. You can be on a safer side by invest in a credible coins like Bitcoin, doge, ethereum and ripple. But do your own research before making up your mind.
Activity: 294
July 08, 2018, 01:18:27 PM
I try to participate in ico every month. I think that this is the most important investment in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: