Pages:
Author

Topic: New ways of investing money? - page 5. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 03:40:55 PM
The electronic coins in the cryptocurrency is the new way of investment which helps every individual no matter what your label is, to become a successful person in future which everyone dreams.
It seems to me that this is not a method of investment but a real opportunity to keep your money in very promising assets. In any case, the crypto currency is very actively introduced into all spheres of human life and therefore their relevance in the future will be very high.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
June 25, 2018, 03:32:54 PM
The electronic coins in the cryptocurrency is the new way of investment which helps every individual no matter what your label is, to become a successful person in future which everyone dreams.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 23, 2018, 05:27:30 PM
I dont want to invest my money in ICO because it is much risky to invest in ICO. So I will invest my money in good coins like Tron, Ripple, Cardano, Steller etc and I will invest my money first in Bitcoin and Ether because in this coins your investment is more safe than ICO. All this coins have strong team and good project so they have bright future and as this market recover I will get much more profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?

it's not really advisable to put all your money in crypto, unless it's very little you can spend on the investments, then it makes sense. But crypto market will be huge, you can take my word for it.
Some users consider the crypto currency to be another, so-called, "bubble". Despite constant talks about this, the crypto currency continues to exist and develop actively for many years. Such money is not backed up, but as long as the government has not enacted regulatory laws, investments in crypto currency are a profitable business.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work? I want to hear your opinion? Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?

As for now all of my free money is invested in crypto but as I would gain more I think I would invest something into real estate sphere. Because I consider it as more stable than the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 04:32:14 PM
ethereum and bitcoin is like a dollar and euro on cryptory! they are reliable and stable! I bought the ethereum, I believe in it more!
Activity: 260
June 23, 2018, 04:29:26 PM
 I tried to go for a cryptocurrencies with all of money I have, literally I Evans sell something of my stuff at home which I don't need for now and buy Ethereum with that money. If I would lose I won't regret a lot, because I don't need that.
Activity: 99
June 23, 2018, 02:45:45 PM
Investing in ICO is always risky as there are lots of scam but there are some trusted site too which will worth your investment.But always remeber that before investing you need to have proper knowledge about it and have good patient.
Activity: 322
June 22, 2018, 01:39:51 PM
Investing in ICO remains the best for me but U have extremely carefully because most ico now is scam. Invest quite a lot of risk!
You should invest the amount of money you can lose, do not invest all the money you have!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
June 22, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

it's not really advisable to put all your money in crypto, unless it's very little you can spend on the investments, then it makes sense. But crypto market will be huge, you can take my word for it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
If you are involved in this market, investing in ICOs or holding strong coin is the best way
Everyone said ICO investment is the best way but I think this is really more risky platform. In crypto market everyone expecting promising Platform so this is not a right place in crypto market.
This bearish trend we should buy altcoins because many potential coins are down in the market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 22, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
Well, yes there are many ways of investing in crypto like ico, mining, masternodes etc with current dip i think it is good to pick up more btc and eth as when market recovers it will give you good profit, im also accumulating more btc and eth, secondly if you want to knowabout alternate or traditional investment im always a fan of real estate.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
June 22, 2018, 12:53:22 PM
I think there are not much ways to earn money except than what you have already on this forum and with your skills you can have additional ways. But its just the traditional ways, I mean bounties, signature campaigns, investing in ICO, gambling and all the stuff. We are having those solid ways of investing our money into and I think they are sufficient enough to bless us with huge amount of money. If we keep our strategy up and use all these kind of ways of earning money then one will have fixed passive income and literally in short time it can give us big returns too. Why need any more than this.  Tongue
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 22, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
I diversify my funds. 50% is for the top crypto currencies in the market, the other half is for master nodes and POS coins. So far, the rewards from investment in POS and master nodes are profitable and have made me preserve my capital. Investing in any investment vehicle needs self-assessment of your risk tolerance.
Activity: 104
June 22, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
Of course, before investing real money, it is necessary to draft a plan and solve several issues. First of them, for how long you plan to invest. Based on this, there will be a further choice of tools.
Activity: 73
June 22, 2018, 12:21:45 PM
If you are involved in this market, investing in ICOs or holding strong coin is the best way
Activity: 173
June 22, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

Im also interested in ICOs project because we can easily earn a good profit once the project we invest becomes successful because buying tokens in ICOs price is very cheap and we can buy more  compare to alts that are already available in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
June 22, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
Be careful to abstain a lot of worthless coins when you are involving to invest or work for an ICO make it sure to filter those worthy enough to hold, to trade and to invest, Most of my Investments capital are from freelancing works and bounty campaigns, This is not a new way but the other way for investing is to involve with stocks and I'm looking forward to invest in the future with them but currently I have some little bags of altcoins and some ICO's both from my capital and bounties.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 22, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
t depends on how much money you have and what exactly you want. If you are well versed in new projects, then investment is something that suits you. If you are a trader, then trade, it all depends on your abilities.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
June 22, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

I prefer to put money on registered altcoins so we know the capacity and growth rate and potential of the altcoin. suppose on BTC and ETH for us a better investment anytime we can buy and sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: