Pages:
Author

Topic: New ways of investing money? - page 8. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 20, 2018, 06:24:54 AM
I rather you put your money in listed coins already that you know their capacity and growth level and potential instead of ico. Bitcoin is a better investment any time if you buy low.
Listed coins still not give guarantee that you will make money because not all coins are worth it. Invest in the giants, and be patient because long term investing is still better than day trading especially if you don’t have the skills to trade. So far no new ways to make money, maybe in the future something new will come.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 06:20:12 AM
if I think investing in the market is a natural thing, because usually invest requires a big person is not it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
June 20, 2018, 06:17:04 AM
one way to invest your money is by investing in an ICO. but because investing in an ICO is too dangerous because many ICOs are scam. I would advise you to invest in a trusted token, such as ethereum or bitcoin
Let's invest in bitcoins because while its price is cheap we are having the opportunity to earn a great deal on its higher price. You can also divide your investments into other altcoins such as the Ethereum which is also high and the expectation of its price. Also great time to buy now because Ethereum is affordable price and extending along almost to the height of the price of bitcoins every ber months
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
June 20, 2018, 06:12:26 AM
I rather you put your money in listed coins already that you know their capacity and growth level and potential instead of ico. Bitcoin is a better investment any time if you buy low.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 06:12:09 AM
I always look for different ways to make money from e-money. I know a new way that I think will be a new investment trend in the future.That is the investment in the ICO. This is a fairly common form of investment that big investors are doing to look for profit
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 05:55:48 AM
if you want to have a huge return in a short period of time i advice to join in ICO. just make a research on the project you will be joining because ICO can be so risky and all your money will just put into waste.. i love also investing my money to altcoin and hold it for ablong time. when i enter cryptocurrency i buy altcoin and hold it until today. i was loss haft but i really dont mind it now. as long as the coin is in the exchanges there will be jo problem . i know my coin will rise again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:51:26 AM
Invest your money in buying bitcoin during during dip in price and other altcoins and wait for when the price revised to make profits from your holding. Investing in ICO is too risky.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 20, 2018, 05:46:50 AM
There are many investment plans but to achieve very difficult results, prices fluctuate rapidly, up and down with very large amplitude! Invested quite a lot of risk!
You should invest the amount of money you can lose, do not invest all the money you have!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
June 20, 2018, 01:25:26 AM
one way to invest your money is by investing in an ICO. but because investing in an ICO is too dangerous because many ICOs are scam. I would advise you to invest in a trusted token, such as ethereum or bitcoin
Activity: 36
June 20, 2018, 01:06:44 AM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?
Pages:
Jump to: