Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 13. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Congratulations everyone!

We have officially filled our 512 Level 1 Nodes for the 3rd Testnet!

Please stay tuned for further instructions from our team.

If you have not done so, please join the Discord: https://discord.gg/uGYPbnn

And/or our community forum: https://community.xtrabytes.global/

We will, of course, post updates, info, etc of the testnet here on the ANN as well . . its just much easier to coordinate with testing, on a dedicated server channel in the Discord.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
If the test network is not yet running, then I will wait with the purchase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ok, just take it eazy, get of the redbull, actually off anything with cofein, even green tea and cacao. and everything will be fine...shhh
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I wanted to respond on what's going on here, but I really have no clue anymore  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Oh my! Dude you are filling this thread with caca-mania .  Please respect the the thread !
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
There's a button to ignore the user. Just do it and be happy.
So If I dumped the price now back to other levels instead of profiting, you would be happy?  Sad
Ecли б ты cpыгнyл , тoгдa мы были бы  cчacтливы. C нoвым гoдoм , вoщёл нa xep.
If you google translate that. That's...kinda hot!...Would you...really do that...on new years? jk  Grin Grin
Edit : 40k left on safety net on cryptopia, thx for those contributions. But we need to get the price up somehow!! Any ideas?
Paд чтo этo тeбя вeceлит 😁😬😀
Btw is paw patrol / pawstar or uh...that guy around the forum still? we need to form a money thinktank pl0x. Everyone is selling to me and that's not what we need! We gotta get dat price up to 5500
Edit : 17k left on safety net, stop selling me XBY plz, we gotta help the price, y'all are just creating sell walls
Edit Edit : So about that think tank to raise the price...
Edit Edit Edit : 12k, please stop! this is not what we need  Cry

You've made a real shitshow of this situation. If you hadn't spammed the thread with FUD, just think how much better the situation could be.
Activity: 189
So If I dumped the price now back to other levels instead of profiting, you would be happy?  Sad
If you google translate that. That's...kinda hot!...Would you...really do that...on new years? jk  Grin Grin
Edit : 40k left on safety net on cryptopia, thx for those contributions. But we need to get the price up somehow!! Any ideas?
Paд чтo этo тeбя вeceлит 😁😬😀
Btw is paw patrol / pawstar or uh...that guy around the forum still? we need to form a money thinktank pl0x. Everyone is selling to me and that's not what we need! We gotta get dat price up to 5500
Edit : 17k left on safety net, stop selling me XBY plz, we gotta help the price, y'all are just creating sell walls
Edit Edit : So about that think tank to raise the price...
Edit Edit Edit : 12k, please stop! this is not what we need  Cry
Activity: 78
Ecть : гoлoвoй oб cтeнy , мoж пoyмнeeшь.😁😁😁😁😁
Кoмaндe нe интepecнa цeнa нa XBY нa дaннoм этaпe . Oни ( и я ) пoнимaют чтo ceйчac этo нe вaжнo. Baжнa тexнoлoгия. Ecли  вcё пoлyчитьcя тo взлёт бyдeт 110 % этo фaкт . Oни люди , и имeют пpaвo нa oшибкy , нo я yвepeн , oни иcпpaвляют иx . Люблю XBY.  FUD cдoxни.
The team is not interested in the price of XBY at this stage . They ( and I ) realize that it's not important now. Important technology. If it all works out the take-off will be 110% that's a fact . They are human and can make mistakes , but I'm sure they fix them . Love XBY. FUD die.

thanks for that mate
So, are you guys and paw patrol going to help me make a profit off this project? or is money not the objective of this project? D: I mean, all you gotta do is shill. Paw patrol already said that there's no testnet and there's not even a date for anything (even the company might not be registered this month). So it can be a day, month or year. You wouldn't want money?
Activity: 160

thanks for that mate
Edit : Looking at the buywall, it will drop to sub-4110 / maybe even 2700 (I expect it to stabilize a bit)?
So you will lose ALOT of money...and me too kinda D; But if this is the thanks I get from trying to help, why shouldn't I sell, let it stabilize, buy back up again knowing you guys will chase and sell again? lol
Edit : This is why I say money isn't everything  Grin
Activity: 3
what pills are you takeing mate? stop the fud! are you stupid or something!
Sigh, I guess I should i'm sorry. I'm just bored and posting this here. I didn't want to post the truth, but oh well. Can you guys help me get the price up please? I really need the profit from the 800k Dump  Cry (the 5k sub-buywall will protect you guys, so don't worry). not a lot of people read this forum anyways compared to reddit, so we can probably pull it off  Grin
Tы бoяpкy пьёшь ? Cимптoмы пoxoжи.
Well I don't know Russian, sorry. But as a whole, I helped everyone profit from the dump by raising the price again so the community wouldn't lose their coins at just 4300. Now that it reached the point I needed I became truthful. That's why I think that me, you, mag and paw patrol can become rich if we repeat the cycle Smiley (the 5k subwall is there as well protecting still). I'm not heartless and want cheap coins, I did it out of concern and boredom xD besides, isn't it money that everyone here cares about? If you sold at minus 700 sats, would you have been happy?
Edit : I think the truth is hurting a little, people are selling into the buy wall nets, I should stop  Cry
Pyccкий нe пoнимaeшь , a бoяpкy пoxoдy пьёшь .
Sigh, I guess I should i'm sorry. I'm just bored and posting this here. I didn't want to post the truth, but oh well. Can you guys help me get the price up please? I really need the profit from the 800k Dump  Cry (the 5k sub-buywall will protect you guys, so don't worry). not a lot of people read this forum anyways compared to reddit, so we can probably pull it off  Grin
Well I don't know Russian, sorry. But as a whole, I helped everyone profit from the dump by raising the price again so the community wouldn't lose their coins at just 4300. Now that it reached the point I needed I became truthful. That's why I think that me, you, mag and paw patrol can become rich if we repeat the cycle Smiley (the 5k subwall is there as well protecting still). I'm not heartless and want cheap coins, I did it out of concern and boredom xD besides, isn't it money that everyone here cares about? If you sold at minus 700 sats, would you have been happy?
Edit : I think the truth is hurting a little, people are selling into the buy wall nets, I should stop  Cry
Activity: 160
what pills are you takeing mate? stop the fud! are you stupid or something!?
Activity: 128
Please, stop feeding the troll. This one obviously has a lot of spare time.
Pages:
Jump to: