Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 105. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

XFUEL - the utility token for XBY - Official Vidéo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACMWaOcOYI&t=1s

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Guys the novaexchange markets for XBY are still not listed @ coinmarketcap  Lips sealed I'm not sure but this shouldn't take weeks to appear, should it?

They have already been contacted again! Thank you Smiley

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
We are still collecting funds for our promotions target! More funding means more advertisements! Bigger community!
Our BTC donation wallet is : 1HZuLd66s8DTWX8LQFwocKkCkiKaiqpgPe

Everyone who will sends donations, please contact me and u will receive XFUEL in return valued at 1-1 with XBY (even small amounts returned). Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Every single day the team is making further steps forward in case of Tech , Marketing and Project Management. Really great effort in the last weeks. Keep going on!
Activity: 12
WHY SO MANY VIRUSES IN THEIR DESKTOP WALLET??!

They are false positives.

FUD always from newbie Wink LOL Cheesy

Yes, many antiviruses don't like Bitcoin/Crypto, and giving the false alarms.

This guy "urikhan" is spreading FUD about XBY wallet in other threads too. He is a spammer who is trying to get some posts gount or somebody hired him to spread FUD about Xtrabytes, maybe. If it's a second scenario - that's a very good sign. Wink

1. R U SERIOUS??? DONT BE RUDE!
2. OTHER THREADS? I POST THIS IN 2 THREADS ONLY
3. I OWE QUITE ALOT OF XBY AND I EM SUPER POSITIVE ABOUT IT.
4. I EM JUST SUPER CAUTIOUS AND NOTHING ELSE!
it's going to be a great moment, maybe even a turning point in the development of XBY :-) Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I think we are at a tipping point into the mainstream of crypto. A platform that beats on just about every metric the competition doesn't stay off the crypto grapevine forever. Once Bitcoin has finished with all these forks my bet is Xtrabytes pushes through.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The Slack group keeps growing, over 1700 members now!  Grin
Effect of the cryptocoinnews article and effective marketing from the team, more to come.
Activity: 77
The Slack group keeps growing, over 1700 members now!  Grin
Activity: 55
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
WHY SO MANY VIRUSES IN THEIR DESKTOP WALLET??!

They are false positives.

FUD always from newbie Wink LOL Cheesy

Yes, many antiviruses don't like Bitcoin/Crypto, and giving the false alarms.

This guy "urikhan" is spreading FUD about XBY wallet in other threads too. He is a spammer who is trying to get some posts gount or somebody hired him to spread FUD about Xtrabytes, maybe. If it's a second scenario - that's a very good sign. Wink
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I accept XBY/XFUEL
Guys the novaexchange markets for XBY are still not listed @ coinmarketcap  Lips sealed I'm not sure but this shouldn't take weeks to appear, should it?
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I made a good profit buying and selling XBY a few months ago. To be honest I didn't think this was here to stay. Bought about 20.000 coins again with a nice profit I had from another coin.  I guess I am keeping them in case this goes to the moon Cheesy

Yes, it actually can in coming month or two. XBY is evolving as I see, and this technology can not be ignored.

And another good sign is, the community is very active and it grows really fast.

Take a look at what some of the XBY beleivers do, and they do it for free!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYlwstduvMg

It's amazing Smiley

Yes, the video is actually amazing!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
I made a good profit buying and selling XBY a few months ago. To be honest I didn't think this was here to stay. Bought about 20.000 coins again with a nice profit I had from another coin.  I guess I am keeping them in case this goes to the moon Cheesy

Yes, it actually can in coming month or two. XBY is evolving as I see, and this technology can not be ignored.

And another good sign is, the community is very active and it grows really fast.

Take a look at what some of the XBY beleivers do, and they do it for free!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYlwstduvMg

It's amazing Smiley
Jump to: