Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 107. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I wonder if Borz will consider adding another dev if they raise a decent amount of $$ with xfuel? I know during the AMA it sounds like Borz wants to work alone but i think it would be a good idea to share the dev load to speed up progress since the project has an ambitious scope.

XFuel was created for getting more help in the project and getting paid in return.

He also mentioned that multiple developer teams would be created for working on each module individually, and Borz would supervise all of them.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
I wonder if Borz will consider adding another dev if they raise a decent amount of $$ with xfuel? I know during the AMA it sounds like Borz wants to work alone but i think it would be a good idea to share the dev load to speed up progress since the project has an ambitious scope.
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
Someone let the cat out the bag early  Grin
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Press Releases out tomorrow?

Does the 19 BTC volume give it away?   Grin
Press Releases out tomorrow?
This could very well be the last day to ever buy XBY in the 300 Sat range. 
Everyone join the XTRABYTES Telegram group and see the comparison chart between XBY, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Waves.

https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I agree a telegram group would help to grow the community! Not everyone likes slack but telegram is fine many people use it. Anyway a marketing or giveaway contest would be great for promotion I am holding much XBY  Smiley

So lets come :

Thanks biker Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'll put my faith in the XBY team and come along for the ride

I may not personally see the bigger picture but look forward to being wrong and watching XBY grow more and more
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
No I cannot write on your telegram channel Wink

Try now Smiley
Activity: 56
No I cannot write on your telegram channel Wink
Activity: 56
+1 we have to spread the world by all ways
I agree a telegram group would help to grow the community! Not everyone likes slack but telegram is fine many people use it. Anyway a marketing or giveaway contest would be great for promotion I am holding much XBY  Smiley

So lets come :
Activity: 384
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Yeah a Telegram group would be nice.

i would join a telegram group to learn more about this. i would not join a slack. i hate the ui and it seems to attract much scammier behavior for some reason.
Yeah a Telegram group would be nice.
Activity: 33
100 XFUEL for every new Slack member Wink We are waiting Smiley Come as soon as possible and lets talk with us ! Cheesy
I don't like slack, I think Telegram is much better! So give it to telegram user  Tongue
100 XFUEL for every new Slack member Wink We are waiting Smiley Come as soon as possible and lets talk with us ! Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Decent volume across all XBY exchanges today, 17 BTC.  XTRABYTES has some big things brewing Grin

Yea.  New members are joining the Slack.  There is a decent buzz flowing about XTRABYTES.  And why shouldn't there be?  XBY has a ton of things cooking in the oven.  Great PR campaign set to start.  

Thanks a bunch for all your hard work enkiamo.  You are a fantastic member of the community and we are all grateful to have you with us.

I suggest to all forum members who have active reddit accounts, to give the XTRABYTES subreddit some love. https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/   It just may help us in getting on more exchanges in the future  Wink
Decent volume across all XBY exchanges today, 17 BTC.  XTRABYTES has some big things brewing Grin
Jump to: