Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 102. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
ohhh XtraBytes is currently attracting the interest of new investors :-)
it's time to accumulate XBY because the price is still affordable to book a staticnode !

STATIC PRICES:

Required deposits of STATIC nodes:
Level 1 is: 500,000 XBY  or  330,000 XBY + 170,000 XFUEL
Level 2 is: 250,000 XBY  or  170,000 XBY + 80,000 XFUEL
Level 3 is: 125,000 XBY  or  85,000 XBY + 40,000 XFUEL

XBY ROADMAP Official Vidéo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdHr178Wpwg

XFUEL - the utility token for XBY - Official Vidéo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACMWaOcOYI&t=1s

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
all the more reason to get 100,000 xby now while its still incredibly cheap, should cost around 2500$usd.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Cannot be staked, cannot be mined
All coins in circulation are already being held by people = thats one of the best things about it!

Only nodes will generate fees paid in xby to owners
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
I'm regret for purchasing too little amount of XBY. Other than masternode, can XBY be stake?
  as am i 100k isnt enough and i dont think it can be staked
Activity: 76
I'm regret for purchasing too little amount of XBY. Other than masternode, can XBY be stake?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I'm seeing platforms like NEBLIO that aren't even a fraction of the innovation of XBY pushing into the 50-100m range now. I think weak hands are being shaken out who short term trade and we can now move into the 30-50m range of smarter longer term large holders. This is when we will get the wider crypto communities attention like Youtubers etc. Definitely time for Xtrabytes to break the mainstream now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is forked already so now money will flood into alt coins Smiley XBY is best investment place so lets come and invest now Smiley still very cheap

Wasn't it suppose to fork on Oct 25? Anyhow good for all alts. Get the XTRABYTES name out there!

It was but 491369 block got faster. Fork was at 491369 block Wink So we are after fork. Look at exchanges. Everywhere is green Smiley

Yes, many coins popped all at once after the fork, and BTC took a big hit.  XBY still holding steady and pushing up through resistance.  Seems like more people are coming into the Slack and Telegram.  Getting the word out through PR, marketing, etc is starting to gain traction.

Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the marketing blitz entails.  Should be a pretty exciting time. 

Let us now focus on continued marketing.  Continued development and assistance to the lead developer, so the XTRABYTES platform can be released.  Roadmap milestones are excellent at this point. 

And there is still a bunch more to come in the coming days.
Activity: 162
Love the Videos that are coming out!!! $XBY is really looking like a solution to it all and problem for other  crypto currencies its. Its Amazing we are headed
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Does anybody knows for how long new slack members can keep joining and recieve free Xfuel tokens for use in Static nodes??
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Bitcoin is forked already so now money will flood into alt coins Smiley XBY is best investment place so lets come and invest now Smiley still very cheap

Wasn't it suppose to fork on Oct 25? Anyhow good for all alts. Get the XTRABYTES name out there!

It was but 491369 block got faster. Fork was at 491369 block Wink So we are after fork. Look at exchanges. Everywhere is green Smiley
Activity: 38

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Activity: 38

These blogs are always very well written with sensible facts referenced. Can the main XBY website have a link to Xtrabytes.today? Just easier for the new investors to find these.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
I can't find the BTC donation address for the marketing budget.  Can someone provide it here or post it in the Slack Announcement thread.

Here is the donation address.

1HZuLd66s8DTWX8LQFwocKkCkiKaiqpgPe

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I can't find the BTC donation address for the marketing budget.  Can someone provide it here or post it in the Slack Announcement thread.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Nice little pump, will be instant gratification for anyone who is just getting in now. I'm kinda jealous of the people that just now finding XBY, they get to hop on right when the project is starting to pick up a lot of momentum. Tongue

Great things so far and even greater things to come. Definitely a coin to keep a sharp eye on.
Activity: 307
really excited for the next 90 days on Xtrabytes ... hope the dev lives up to the hype!

this kinda reminds me of when blocknet was being FUD'd and everyone thought it was dead, dropped down to 1ml$ cap... rose from the ashes, now 100ml$ cap and the best decentralized exchange coin.
Activity: 370
Nice job enki and team.  Smiley

Thank you!  The objective, as a community, is to share information about XTRABYTES with everyone in the crypto space.  Tell one, tell all.

https://xtrabytes.global/news/XBYPressRelease.pdf

Pretty pumped..thanks for the great job!!
Activity: 54
Nice job enki and team.  Smiley

Thank you!  The objective, as a community, is to share information about XTRABYTES with everyone in the crypto space.  Tell one, tell all.

https://xtrabytes.global/news/XBYPressRelease.pdf

Excellent! Good job guys! So ambitious and such a solid project!
Jump to: