Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 103. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Nice job enki and team.  Smiley

Thank you!  The objective, as a community, is to share information about XTRABYTES with everyone in the crypto space.  Tell one, tell all.

https://xtrabytes.global/news/XBYPressRelease.pdf

Yes!!  It's about time.  Thanks for all your hard work.  Getting fresh eyes on XTRABYTES is what was needed.  Proper press release and professional articles to give to reputable sources.  Great job in such a short period of time Enki.  Your help here is very much appreciated.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
XBY seems very intresting. Is it possible that it reach more than 1$? What do you guys think?

1$ is easy to reach, the XBY platform deserves a cap of over $10 billion over the next three years.
1$ is very strong psychological barier for all those satoshi traders, anyways mcap 10bil is not really true, as market circulation will be significantly lower than 650mio xby

1usd would be something like 120-200mcap when majority of nodes will be filled up.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105

Thank you!  The objective, as a community, is to share information about XTRABYTES with everyone in the crypto space.  Tell one, tell all.

Activity: 210
Activity: 77
Merit: 0

See, I told you putting every last cent into XTRABYTES was a good idea.

I can see myself saying that in a few years  Cool
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
The article is very informative, I hope that when it's published in the right spots people will recognize XBY's potential. Well done guys!
Activity: 56
Good job, thanks a lot !
Activity: 29
Thanks Enki for bringing XBY to the world now!
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
The XTRABYTES Marketing Campaign Has Officially Begun!

We the marketing team believe in XTRABYTES so much that we have put our lives on hold so we can share our vision with everyone...you all know who you are, thank you so much for bringing us to this pinnacle moment.  Now, the XBY community has exactly what they need to proudly display this revolutionary blockchain technology to the world.  This is a community coin and a community marketing effort so find the motivation from within to dedicate yourself to this project.  Do it because you hate waking up in the morning and seeing the price of XBY in red.  Do it because you hate your job, your apartment, and your car.  Do it so you can tell your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, family, friends, and most importantly yourself…

See, I told you putting every last cent into XTRABYTES was a good idea.

With that said, the XTRABYTES marketing campaign is officially underway!!!

The marketing team has spent days and nights putting together a Press Release that truly is artwork.  Here is the first PR that we will be sharing with the world.

More details on the marketing campaign can be found in our Slack channel.

https://xtrabytes-xby.herokuapp.com
Activity: 200
XBY seems very intresting. Is it possible that it reach more than 1$? What do you guys think?

1$ is easy to reach, the XBY platform deserves a cap of over $10 billion over the next three years.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
i am willing to buy 500k to 1mil xby @415 sats. pm me for an offer.
I hope no one is stupid and pm this guy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Amazing xby official website I like the animation great work done to it, I regret selling all my xby coins, but gonna buy again and just hold and wait for the boom of xby!
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Why not use exchange so you can pump up the price of the coin and reflect it on coinmarketcap and beside you will have to use an escrow to transact since you are a newbie, you can use cryptopia, ccex but do not use Yobit or you will get scam.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Scammers doesn´t even bother to try hard enough. Just shot a fórum message and wait for someone to take the baite.

If it is not the case , along with that message you should state ahead why you want to buy it here nstead of going to the Exchange. Might help bringing some light to the matter.

Otherwise extreme caution in these types of deals is advisable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Go to exchange and put your buy order or else everyone here just calls you are bullshit.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251

Always super shady if you asked that on a forum when you know full well where to buy.... specially with only 1 message!
Activity: 29
Currently it is no problem to get 500k for this price I think on topia.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299

Go on c-cex and place an order for that size...
Activity: 127
hey,
is there bounty for dutch translation of the thread?
Jump to: