Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 142. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Don't get me wrong I have used livecoin and have not have had any issue but the fees are ludacris
Activity: 162
I also agree livecoin isn't needed, just pissing 4btc into the wind

The coin is on cryptopia, that should be fine for now.

Any new news about level 1 nodes? That's the real news

I also agree shucks I would give .1 if it helped get on bittrex when the time comes cryptopia has always been good to me
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
IAM happy for this vote of xby to list it in  live coin I thinkit is the best choice now for Xby because live coin is one of the best exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I see no issues if community members are willing to vote and/or donate for additional exchanges.  Besides, it opens up XBY to another group of traders and investors who may not have had the opportunity to buy early like we have.  I spent the last few minutes skimming the lists of potential exchanges for listing at this time and imo LiveCoin is the best one.  Do I personally use it?  No.  But lets remember, there are surely people who use LiveCoin that do not trade on Cryptopia.  

Also, many of the coins in the top 100 are listed on LiveCoin.  I guess they didn't see the point either huh?    Cool
Activity: 210
Personally I don't think getting on Livecoin is needed.

We are already on the best of the "second tier" exchanges - Cryptopia.

The most important thing now is to get on a first tier exchange, namely Bittrex. Bittrex is #1 as Polo seems to be on shakier and shakier ground.

I would also suggest Binance. Binance will be a first tier exchange like Bittrex soon enough.

Bittrex will happen when all our ducks are in a row it has been said. Binance is a good choice as well.
Activity: 84
Yes xby wallet online but they don't update the deposit coins   Angry
I didn't realize you made the withdrawal of coins ?
you have a wallet balance 11000 XBY?
I have mor then 11000 in c-cex and I have withdrawal it in yobit and I steel not receve them in my balance

why translate on yobit ?
better to put in the wallet XBY.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
XBY coins recently calm, is brewing in big things, up?
Activity: 57
I have mor then 11000 in c-cex and I have withdrawal it in yobit and I steel not receve them in my balance
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I also agree livecoin isn't needed, just pissing 4btc into the wind

The coin is on cryptopia, that should be fine for now.

Any new news about level 1 nodes? That's the real news
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Personally I don't think getting on Livecoin is needed.

We are already on the best of the "second tier" exchanges - Cryptopia.

The most important thing now is to get on a first tier exchange, namely Bittrex. Bittrex is #1 as Polo seems to be on shakier and shakier ground.

I would also suggest Binance. Binance will be a first tier exchange like Bittrex soon enough.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
LIVECOIN LISTING OPTIONS

Hello Everyone!

With all the drama with exchanges and such (Yobit in particular of course), I have now taken the time to further investigate and consider Livecoin as a valid destination for XBY. As many of you know, we can vote our way to the top of their vote list and spread the cost of getting listed across the community. Currently the top 3 coins have between 30,000 and 36,000 votes as you can see in the image below:

Several weeks ago, one of the XTRABYTES community members added us to the Livecoin voting page and we currently have 269 votes, as seen below. I think this is pretty remarkable considering that most of these are likely 1 vote by a single individual.

So, I would like to make a proposal to the XTRABYTES Community. We have 2 choices here: One is to pay 4 BTC for priority listing and the other is to jack up our vote count. Either way, we are looking at paying about 4 BTC as you can see by the image below, the cost of 1000 votes is 0.1 BTC and we currently need over 35,000 votes to get to top spot.  

I feel the best option is to simply do a collection and gather up the 4 BTC (yes it may be a bit more, but it is a priority listing that doesn't have the "maybe we will list you" risk factor attached to it). You can see below the difference between paying for priority service and paying to buy the votes. I personally think we have enough financial power in our community to come up with 4 BTC to pay this fee and I will personally donate 0.3 BTC to the cause.

Not with Livecoin yet?

For anyone in the community who is not already registered with Livecoin. Please use my referral link: https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-aBsQcCSA. The BTC earned through this referral program will be donated monthly (in a verifiable manner) to the XBY development fund. We will be setting up similar referral links for the other sites in due time and will have these posted on one of our future website sections.

This message is preliminary to get the opinion of the XTRABYTES Community. Should we decide to do this we will organize a campaign in whichever way the community prefers.

Thank you,
Dave

PS. Let us know of any other GOOD exchanges with GOOD volume that our Exchange Manager @cefinnell01 can investigate.

Yes xby wallet online but they don't update the deposit coins   Angry
The wallet is now on line but i don't see my xby amount deposit steel 0 in my balance and I have deposit more then 11000 xby
I have also encountered problems with yobit like you, it has been 2 months and i am not getting back his xby from yobit

quickly collect XBY coins from yobit !
Wallet status:  ONLINE (150321 blocks) !
Activity: 200
The wallet is now on line but i don't see my xby amount deposit steel 0 in my balance and I have deposit more then 11000 xby
I have also encountered problems with yobit like you, it has been 2 months and i am not getting back his xby from yobit
Activity: 210

New session TESTNET with PULSE system and VITALS soon in progress

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved !

Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-test-net-has-begun

Slack invite link: https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com!

For those who want to have fun and spam the XBY network
The XBY script is available now on the GitHub XBY:
https://github.com/menesescesar/Blockchain-testnet-tester

The XBY script works on Linux and Windows, it allows to send multiple transactions in loop.
Here is the XBY test interface you need to get when the script is installed on Windows.

How can I pick up my coin I have send a ticket to c-cex

look at yobit what is your balance now
How can I pick up my coin I have send a ticket to c-cex
I have withdrawal from my c-cex wallet

you don't have time to pick up coins?
now, again, is WITHDRAWAL XBY