Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 137. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
this is nothing to be solved by xby dev team! this is purely on Yobit site and there were SEVERAL warnings to not to use this shitty exchange.

And again, website will not solve yobit at all. So again, why everyone is so obsessed with webpage.
no please yobit and c-cex exchange s has been suggested in official website of xby don't tell that
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
this is nothing to be solved by xby dev team! this is purely on Yobit site and there were SEVERAL warnings to not to use this shitty exchange.

And again, website will not solve yobit at all. So again, why everyone is so obsessed with webpage.
why is everyone so obsessed with webpage?
because we have a problem withdrawals and deposits and we want help from developer of xby coin
Activity: 182
why is everyone so obsessed with webpage?
Activity: 1
Is someone of the team able to say when the website is finished? I understand that the tech is experimental and therefor hard to set deadlines but for a website it should be possible.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Why the hell not Hit-BTC?

HitBTC has more traffic than the ones we chose...

If Nova exchange listing is free then no problem otherwise don't waste our btc. I have an active account at Nova. Zero volume exchange.

I believe CCR said the listing fee for Nova was around 1 BTC that he would pay for it himself (or gathered funds by board, idk). Not sure tho.
listing your coin on novaexchange has been and still is free, you just fill in the form and have to get 250 votes for it to get added

A vote on Novaexchange is not free. Each vote costs 10 Npoints. You cane either buy the Npoints, or you receive them based on your regular trading volume.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504

If Nova exchange listing is free then no problem otherwise don't waste our btc. I have an active account at Nova. Zero volume exchange.

I believe CCR said the listing fee for Nova was around 1 BTC that he would pay for it himself (or gathered funds by board, idk). Not sure tho.
listing your coin on novaexchange has been and still is free, you just fill in the form and have to get 250 votes for it to get added

Is it on the process of listing  XBY on Nova now? Just post the link here sir and we will start voting it. I know this is a good coin, and having a good support here also. Our thread is active also. Good luck to dev team, I am always supportive of your project.
Activity: 210
An x-change??

Can someone got more detail into this new buzz word.

Also, any updates on level 1 node openings?

It is just the name of a potential module, a decentralized exchange on the XTRABYTES network I would assume.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
An x-change??

Can someone got more detail into this new buzz word.

Also, any updates on level 1 node openings?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

XBY EXCHANGE EXPANSION

Hello Everyone!

We have recently done a poll to see where the XTRABYTES community would like to expand at this stage in the development of the XBY tech and as you might know, the community chose Bter with Nova in second place and Livecoin in a distant fourth.

While we do our best to listen to the community, there are times when decisions that differ from what the polls tell us need to be made and this is one of those times.

Further research has revealed that in addition to some of the unknown factors regarding Chinese exchanges at this time, it was also brought to our attention that there have been a few issues within Bter and we simply feel that at this time, after what has happened with Yobit, the better choice for XTRABYTES is to go to Nova Exchange.

With that said, I can also let you know that I have tried registering with them and due to some upgrades they are making, my registration has not gone through yet. However, as soon as I am active, I will pay the 1 BTC fee and get us listed ASAP after that.

In addition, we have decided that in light of the world of exchanges starting to test the new P2P DEX platforms, we will also register with Securenet BarterDEX. The key reasons for this is to give us an inside look at how a P2P DEX system works.

Why do we want to know this?

Well, you may have heard us talk about X-CHANGE here and there and I can tell you that it is becoming more than a concept and idea for a module now. Work has not yet started on it, but initial plans are coming together and in a few more days I will make another big announcement that will cast more light on the X-CHANGE module, along with a few other exciting developments.

Thank you!

The XTRABYTES Crew

hello dear developer I have like some people hir , problem withdrawals with yobit our investment in xby coin  steel blocked in xtrabytes explorer more  then 2 month can you find a solution for our problem or not you have been suggested at your official website
And please how can we cancel this withdrawal in xtrabytes explorer
Activity: 55
In addition, we have decided that in light of the world of exchanges starting to test the new P2P DEX platforms, we will also register with Securenet BarterDEX. The key reasons for this is to give us an inside look at how a P2P DEX system works.

Why do we want to know this?

Well, you may have heard us talk about X-CHANGE here and there and I can tell you that it is becoming more than a concept and idea for a module now. Work has not yet started on it, but initial plans are coming together and in a few more days I will make another big announcement that will cast more light on the X-CHANGE module, along with a few other exciting developments.

This sounds really interesting. Any estimate for the time frame to get listed on Securenet BarterDEX?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
..."the community chose Bter with Nova..."
 why not  Bittrex ?

Please join us in Slack...

This question has been answered there and in here dozens of times. We are not going to Bittrex until the tech is ready. This is for everyone's best interest and no matter what people say, we are not doing things differently. We will go to the big exchanges later, when we are ready with the tech.

Why?

Because we are developing our technology and its enough of a challenge when the community we have gets upset at hurdles we deal with while developing. So, rather than piss off the GREATER crypto community and have them not want to come back later perhaps, it is best if we just be patient.

My advice is to pick up some cheap XBY, get involved with Slack like you are here and then when we are ready you will know everything that is happening and will have been able to make informed decisions regarding getting involved with XBY early.

Thank you for understanding!

Thank you.
I understand

No harm in getting on another exchange, no matter how small. Yobit are a joke so having another decent secondary exchange to go with Cryptopia is fine. C-CEX have a lot of down time too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

HitBTC requires an online website, and with the new one still under development it isn't possible right now. But it is definitely one that should be considered in the future.
Activity: 19

..."the community chose Bter with Nova..."
 why not  Bittrex ?

Because Bittrex will happen when other aspects are finished (website, node testing/online, etc), they have said as much. Getting on large exchanges prematurely can often do more harm than good.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
... Nova is the best alternative at this stage.

When the situation in China will be cleared, we might want to look to get XBY listed at Binance - from what I have read and heard it is a good second tier chinese exchange  Smiley -> https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001567991

And I don't understand the communty they want XTRABYTES on exchanges with bigger volume but then they vote for Nova instead of Livecoin  Grin Nothing against Nova - it is a good exchange - but it's volume is even smaller than Cryptopia's..

I think Livecoin lost because they will cost between 3.5 (voting) and 4 BTC (priority) to get listed.
Jump to: