Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 148. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
REMINDER TO JOIN THE XTRABYTES TEST-NET

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved!
Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
THE XBY CAMPAIGN IS ABOUT TO START-
SOME REFLECTIONS FROM BOARD DISCUSSION @JHAR
http://xtrabytes.today/cryptocurrency/marketing/xtrabytes-marketing-campaign-reflections/

This is awesome stuff!
Thank you.

I'd like to comment more fully on what I read in that document.  As an XBY investor, and node owner, I must remember that this coin does NOT have typical funding of an ICO.  So, imo, I must help to achieve some of those goals in the marketing objectives section at the end.  Reaching out to people on social media and spreading the work is of vital importance.  I have a few people in mind that I will be contacting this week.  It was suggested to be by the Social Media manager, Vanfly, to give a copy of what I am sending to them.  We only get one shot at making a great first impression.  

I would suggest to any other investors to do the same.  I will share my document with the Board BEFORE sending it along, to ensure that all of my information about XBY is correct.  I think others, who want XBY to succeed should do the same.  It is up to us, as members and holders and investors and kick ass crypto peeps to WORK HARD for the benefit of the coin.

I clearly understand that there are some things on the list that I cannot accomplish.  But take a look at it and ask yourself, what can i help with?  IMO, it's time for the community to go outside of the ANN and the Slack . . we're an echo chamber here.  We already KNOW what we have here with XtraBytes.  Sure, keeping the ANN is bumped, but we need to get EYES on this . . and lets face it, not everyone uses Slack.  And I like this forum, but not everyone uses bitcointalk.  Utilizing Twitter, YouTube, crypto publications, troll boxes, biz, reddit, etc is important.  Having a digital press pack is important.  

I'm sure that the Board is getting certain things finalized.  So, in the coming week, I ask all of you here who are willing to pitch in, to contact your network of people.  Networking is HUGE in this space . . let's rock and roll.  Grin

People relatively new to.crypto still dont understand the power of this forum to get information out virally. 24 hrs I believe is.all it takes from big news on this forum to ripple out to whole.crypto world.

Issue is we arent open source yet so no big players would even think to even comment on us YET. We finish the tech... open source core...nodes live....bittrex....big rise......we are seen as abig riser on cmc....ball rolls furthur.....blogs...twitter...youtube all that crap .people think they need to push when really they are just a conduit for news...then we might even get some mainstream media attention and bigger players talk about us. Thats the system we are in.....and until we get the first few pieces in place I dont care if Donald Trump wears an xby tshirt we wont get the price explosion or.really mass interest people are looking for. In the meantime you can all.build some interest and community but no fireworks yet...
Can I have someone here who I can interview for my blog someone who really knows this project so well and it's roadmap
We asked members of Bitcointalk forum, the number one crypto currency forum to provide sets of questions to the dev of a cryptocurrency/ token to prove that their token/Ico project is real and legit and worth of investors and community support ..

that interview will be shared weekly in over 100 facebook groups

I think you shoul speak to @Vanfly. He's on this forum too... you should DM him:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vanfly-990049

If you can't reach him on BCT, then he is most active in the Slack @Vanfly.
Activity: 399
Can I have someone here who I can interview for my blog someone who really knows this project so well and it's roadmap
We asked members of Bitcointalk forum, the number one crypto currency forum to provide sets of questions to the dev of a cryptocurrency/ token to prove that their token/Ico project is real and legit and worth of investors and community support ..

I think you shoul speak to @Vanfly. He's on this forum too... you should DM him:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vanfly-990049
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
http://xtrabytes.today/cryptocurrency/marketing/xtrabytes-marketing-campaign-reflections/

This is awesome stuff!
Thank you.

I'd like to comment more fully on what I read in that document.  As an XBY investor, and node owner, I must remember that this coin does NOT have typical funding of an ICO.  So, imo, I must help to achieve some of those goals in the marketing objectives section at the end.  Reaching out to people on social media and spreading the work is of vital importance.  I have a few people in mind that I will be contacting this week.  It was suggested to be by the Social Media manager, Vanfly, to give a copy of what I am sending to them.  We only get one shot at making a great first impression.  

I would suggest to any other investors to do the same.  I will share my document with the Board BEFORE sending it along, to ensure that all of my information about XBY is correct.  I think others, who want XBY to succeed should do the same.  It is up to us, as members and holders and investors and kick ass crypto peeps to WORK HARD for the benefit of the coin.

I clearly understand that there are some things on the list that I cannot accomplish.  But take a look at it and ask yourself, what can i help with?  IMO, it's time for the community to go outside of the ANN and the Slack . . we're an echo chamber here.  We already KNOW what we have here with XtraBytes.  Sure, keeping the ANN is bumped, but we need to get EYES on this . . and lets face it, not everyone uses Slack.  And I like this forum, but not everyone uses bitcointalk.  Utilizing Twitter, YouTube, crypto publications, troll boxes, biz, reddit, etc is important.  Having a digital press pack is important.  

I'm sure that the Board is getting certain things finalized.  So, in the coming week, I ask all of you here who are willing to pitch in, to contact your network of people.  Networking is HUGE in this space . . let's rock and roll.  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Looking forward to the actual marketing campaign kicking off, but setting goals is a good start Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

This is awesome stuff!
Thank you.

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
the project idea is solid.looking forward to invest
Activity: 38
XBY slack as a whole is a pretty cool place with good community and people. Like in all social setting you do get "characters" but so far, its the best slack I have been in.

The trading channel can be out there but I personally like it and there are some very knowledgeable people in there. Personally, I don't see it being detrimental in any way. Ultimately, everyone has a choice so if someone does not like it then they don't have to go in there. There are other XBY focused channels.

"Major volume" is arbitrary and you are taking it out of context. Obviously it doesn't mean Bittrex levels on Cryptopia and the other exchanges we are on right now, but building up interest and peak volume that would be realistically attainable on said exchanges.  

Also trading channels on all coin slacks are bad, just don't go on them.
I wouldnt reject all trading channels as I have found very knowledgeable people sharing their wisdom there.But its true that most of them talk a lot of rubbish.

No one said it was all idiots in trading but call me crazy but once the channel is working on rebranding another coin and the XBY team members kick me out for even questioning it you might want to tighten up the ship a little.

Anyway being kicked out fully is doing me a favour cause trading you need to be steely focused and I sure wont make any money listening to the bs that comes out of the shitcoin holders on trading.
"Major volume" is arbitrary and you are taking it out of context. Obviously it doesn't mean Bittrex levels on Cryptopia and the other exchanges we are on right now, but building up interest and peak volume that would be realistically attainable on said exchanges.  

Not really cause large vol in the crypto is at least in the 100btc daily levels. But if you want to be specific and say cryptopia then we already are at high levels for cryptopia. ETH/BTC is like 50btc on average and medium sized coins like Ark barely get double digit vols. So xby steady 10btc plus already is high vol if you want to talk context.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I wouldnt reject all trading channels as I have found very knowledgeable people sharing their wisdom there.But its true that most of them talk a lot of rubbish.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Thank you for putting this together.  Excellent.  These are the types of things we need . . community involvement and initiative to get the word out.

wow really? xby goign for bittrex?!?!?! thats huge info! how do u know?

Probably just rumours, but its gonna be there sooner or later, i`d say after product release to mainnet.

When exactly is the mainnet? has there been any timeframe given on this? It seems to still be a long ways off.

The testnet is the first step is moving to the mainnet. It isn't just a case of flipping a switch to turn it on, but a gradual process if I remember.

Yes I know, that's why i'm asking.  The testnet is the sandbox for the mainnet to test the system and weed out any weaknesses and exploits.  It took qtum team 3 months to move from testnet to mainnet and they have 30 devs on their team.  That's why i'm wondering what xby's timeline is seeing how Borz is the main one developing.  Are we talking a couple of months or a year?

It certainly will not take too long to move from testnet to mainnet. I believe a roadmap is to be released soon™ so general time frames will be revealed then.

Next stage of testing is upon us. It took a little bit to move onto the next phase but we will have something very shortly to test again!

Sounds good Bryan, you and the rest of the board are doing an insane job.  Smiley

This is what happens why one team member actually talks about xby on slack and not shitcoins. Credit to jhar.

Sadly any FUD that will come will come from inside the community not outside though...

Plus the article is wrong we wont have any major vol on small exchanges. And we wont wont hit any major exchanges or vol until we are open source.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

This is fantastic! Thank you for contributing to our community!  Grin
Activity: 13
Jump to: