Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 152. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
are people worrying about their xby on yobit or just thinking they are slow on updating the wallet like it says in the OP.

How long has this been in maintenance?

Personally, I believe Yobit will eventually update and release. I believe it's been around 5 days, excepting the short window over the weekend. I also read that many other altcoins have this issue on Yobit. Regardless, I pulled out. No exchange should ever be able to hold on to my money for any extended period of time ever. The fees we pay keep their lights on. It was an expensive lesson learned cheap and I will never use yobit again.

Anyway I hope to see some good things from XBY
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
are people worrying about their xby on yobit or just thinking they are slow on updating the wallet like it says in the OP.

How long has this been in maintenance?

So I pulled my investment out of yobit and it's now sitting as BTC waiting for cryptopias price to dip. Figured I'd post up. Well worth losing a few dollars to never have to deal with yobit again.
Activity: 14
dont give up on yobit i missed my chance to remove them  Cry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Researched into XBY, liked the tech. Bought a few thousand coins to add to my portfolio. Unfortunately, I bought it on Yobit like an idiot. Anyway it's stuck there.

It wasn't a ton of money so I'm not freaking out or anything, but I do want to say that it doesn't instill confidence. Yes, I know the issue is on Yobits end, but it doesn't bode well for XBY to be listed on a crap exchange.
Discussion should be about recent developments not about coins locked up on exchange. Anyway, as I said, it doesn't instill confidence.

100% agree.

Maybe CMC can be contacted to remove the yobit listing, so people don't land there.

Yobit will be delisted when it gets on the major exchanges, I'm sure. Cryptopia is reliable though.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Haven't counted the posts, but I might be close to the 200th page!
Activity: 18
Researched into XBY, liked the tech. Bought a few thousand coins to add to my portfolio. Unfortunately, I bought it on Yobit like an idiot. Anyway it's stuck there.

It wasn't a ton of money so I'm not freaking out or anything, but I do want to say that it doesn't instill confidence. Yes, I know the issue is on Yobits end, but it doesn't bode well for XBY to be listed on a crap exchange.
Discussion should be about recent developments not about coins locked up on exchange. Anyway, as I said, it doesn't instill confidence.

100% agree.

Maybe CMC can be contacted to remove the yobit listing, so people don't land there.
Edging closer to 200 pages, wonder who will get the honor?  Smiley
Activity: 182
Iam, no worries, that's why I have my bag fully loaded Tongue
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
listing in finex or trex or bithumb Tongue that will be something Cheesy

It will come in righ time Wink Be patient Smiley
listing in finex or trex or bithumb Tongue that will be something Cheesy

REMINDER TO JOIN THE XTRABYTES TEST-NET

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved!
Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES

Decentralize the World
Join the @XTRABYTES community

https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/

Fantastic image created by @XTRABYTES Slack member LostWords
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Heads-up, clicking the testnet url got me reporting to our IT security department as it is generally used for malware...

Don't click it when you're working..
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
You should highlight the yobit usage warning even more. This exchange is pullig XBY down at the moment. Hopefully you guys are working on getting XBY on bittrex as soon as the testnet phase ends.

Both bittrex and binance have been discussed as good options for us after the tech has been proven.

Should still emphasize staying away from yobit, they have done terrible things to other coins and refused to fix or do anything about it. Dangerous exchange that can indirectly hurt the reputation of the project

Completely agree we have to disown yobit so it doesnt refect on us. This is a pure guess cause im not a team member but possibly the team is trying to work with yobit and trying to keep channels of communication open as much as that is possible with such asshats as yobit in the hope they sort it out.

But yeah at some point we need to get rid of any connection to them so if and when people have problems with them then its their sole reponsibility. In the end you cant control a third party if they dont want to be. I personally would like a decentralized option in the future so no one ever has to deal with counterparty risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You should highlight the yobit usage warning even more. This exchange is pullig XBY down at the moment. Hopefully you guys are working on getting XBY on bittrex as soon as the testnet phase ends.

Both bittrex and binance have been discussed as good options for us after the tech has been proven.

Should still emphasize staying away from yobit, they have done terrible things to other coins and refused to fix or do anything about it. Dangerous exchange that can indirectly hurt the reputation of the project
Activity: 299

Activity: 18
Jump to: