Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 150. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Interested in Xtrabytes, looking to buy form anyone here.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hi all,
i witdhdraw my xby from yobit to cryptopia. thank you all for your publication .

This coin definitely needs a proper and reliable exchange with decent trading volume

P.S. congratz with getting out of yobit

Cryptopia is reliable, but Bittrex will come soon enough.

wow really? xby goign for bittrex?!?!?! thats huge info! how do u know?

It has been mentioned that Bittrex is on the radar at some point in the near future. It is just a case of when they are ready.

oh wow, thats huge and a nice prospect too, im happy with that prospect
Activity: 18
Never had problems with cryptopia.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
yobit.net
WITHDRAWAL XBY
Wallet status: Delayed (150321 blocks)

Delayed, yes . . but I was able to move the rest of my coins from Yobit without a problem.  I never should have had them there in the first place. 

The withdrawals still show as pending, but the withdrawal was completed.

Here is one of the 3 transactions I sent.

http://xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu

And it looks like others are moving their coins too  Grin

Got mine off from there too. Lesson learned. Never leave your coins on Yobit, if you even ever buy from there.

For the experiment I did transfer 60 Xby on Yobit 4 days ago, so nothing has been enrolled !  Angry
 Wallet on Yobit yesterday was online.

In my long time experience with yobit it's either the wallet is off or you will not get your withdrawal. it's almost a lottery on who get their withdrawal so it's better to avoid Yobit at all cost, cryptopia is a much better alternative

In your opinion, what do you think about C-Cex ?

Never had problem with them
Activity: 84
yobit.net
WITHDRAWAL XBY

Delayed, yes . . but I was able to move the rest of my coins from Yobit without a problem.  I never should have had them there in the first place. 

Got mine off from there too. Lesson learned. Never leave your coins on Yobit, if you even ever buy from there.

For the experiment I did transfer 60 Xby on Yobit 4 days ago, so nothing has been enrolled !  Angry

In my long time experience with yobit it's either the wallet is off or you will not get your withdrawal. it's almost a lottery on who get their withdrawal so it's better to avoid Yobit at all cost, cryptopia is a much better alternative

In your opinion, what do you think about C-Cex ?

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
yobit.net
WITHDRAWAL XBY

yobit.net
WITHDRAWAL XBY

Activity: 55
yobit.net
WITHDRAWAL XBY

Delayed, yes . . but I was able to move the rest of my coins from Yobit without a problem.  I never should have had them there in the first place.  

https://s26.postimg.org/mrpafzltl/zfgjghk.png

https://s26.postimg.org/w3bccxyd5/fgjghkghk.png

And it looks like others are moving their coins too  Grin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looking for a Discord for this.

Does one even exist for this idea or is it not even active? Let me know if anybody is informed about this

There is no discord, but a Slack with about 1500 people https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 14
Looking for a Discord for this.

Does one even exist for this idea or is it not even active? Let me know if anybody is informed about this
Looks like CoinMarketCap has updated our circulating supply to reflect the amount of XBY in cold storage from nodes. It is down to 421m, and will keep going down when the remaining Level 1 nodes are filled and the other tier nodes are made available. Smiley Big news.

Great job XtraBytes team!  Dynamic circulation is the way to go.  Fantastic job you guys.  IMO, this is a huge deal.

It turns out the opposite, why coins be added ?

Circulating Supply
422,000,000 XBY

Because it is a dynamic supply that will go up and down based on how many nodes are registered. Someone sold coins in their node, so the circ went up a bit.

Understand
Looks like CoinMarketCap has updated our circulating supply to reflect the amount of XBY in cold storage from nodes. It is down to 421m, and will keep going down when the remaining Level 1 nodes are filled and the other tier nodes are made available. Smiley Big news.

Great job XtraBytes team!  Dynamic circulation is the way to go.  Fantastic job you guys.  IMO, this is a huge deal.

Circulating Supply
422,000,000 XBY

Because it is a dynamic supply that will go up and down based on how many nodes are registered. Someone sold coins in their node, so the circ went up a bit. When node registration opens again, it will go down significantly.

Great job XtraBytes team!  Dynamic circulation is the way to go.  Fantastic job you guys.  IMO, this is a huge deal.

Circulating Supply
422,000,000 XBY

Hi all,
i witdhdraw my xby from yobit to cryptopia. thank you all for your publication .

This coin definitely needs a proper and reliable exchange with decent trading volume

It has been mentioned that Bittrex is on the radar at some point in the near future. It is just a case of when they are ready.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109

Probably just rumours, but its gonna be there sooner or later, i`d say after product release to mainnet.
Hi all,

yobit probably withdrew from their own account with grabbing xby for around 500 when it was 650 at cryptopia and then dumped it all on cryptopia from 650 all the way to 550. nice profits for those scammers, hate yobit

Nah, everything is down today.
Hi all,

yobit probably withdrew from their own account with grabbing xby for around 500 when it was 650 at cryptopia and then dumped it all on cryptopia from 650 all the way to 550. nice profits for those scammers, hate yobit
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
Hi all,

Jump to: