Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 154. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
For this end of the year, XBY is my favorite currency.
I expect to see XBY fly off suddenly in September.
May be a huge surprise before the end of the year!
Anyway, we see growing a great crypto technology here.

Congratulations to the team / community :-)
Good luck XBY!

im so happy that ive been holding my xby! next month gonna be full of suprises now Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
For this end of the year, XBY is my favorite currency.
I expect to see XBY fly off suddenly in September.
May be a huge surprise before the end of the year!
Anyway, we see growing a great crypto technology here.

Congratulations to the team / community :-)
Good luck XBY!
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Not available exchange C-cex !
 https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX

Such exchanges like C-CEX and Yobit, XBY doesn't rise in price!!!

What will make price rise is not this or that exchange but technical progress and PR.

not true, exchanges have BIG impact
listing on some trusted ones will make huge difference, those where XBY is listed are .... kind of childish

It's true from speculative point of view at this point. But when coin has true value and it's known, people will go to ANY exchange, even Yobit  Grin, just to get some, and then all trusted exchanges (as far as you can trust an exchange) will reach CCR and ASK him to list XBY.
[edit] - Personal opinion of course

not everybody is willing to risk thousands of usd on some kiddy exchange ... that's the biggest problem
so unless it will be listed on some bigger and trusted ones, price will increase due to technical stuff but not because of adoption by regular Joes
"increase due to technical stuff" is good enought for me at this point. I am here for long run. As I said before, when there will be working product, there will be so much presure of "regular joes" on exchanges to list this coin that they will run to do so. It's all about fees and demand.

What will make price rise is not this or that exchange but technical progress and PR.

listing on some trusted ones will make huge difference, those where XBY is listed are .... kind of childish

It's true from speculative point of view at this point. But when coin has true value and it's known, people will go to ANY exchange, even Yobit  Grin, just to get some, and then all trusted exchanges (as far as you can trust an exchange) will reach CCR and ASK him to list XBY.

not everybody is willing to risk thousands of usd on some kiddy exchange ... that's the biggest problem
so unless it will be listed on some bigger and trusted ones, price will increase due to technical stuff but not because of adoption by regular Joes
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

It's true from speculative point of view at this point. But when coin has true value and it's known, people will go to ANY exchange, even Yobit  Grin, just to get some, and then all trusted exchanges (as far as you can trust an exchange) will reach CCR and ASK him to list XBY.

I was looking at cryptopia's vol for btc/eth and it was only 50btc....that shows how small an exchange crytopia is.

*btw congratulations to the person who 10 minites ago bought 500k on cryptopia, you get it.......to the person wjo just sold 500k.....congratulations for not getting it.  Grin

It's true from speculative point of view at this point. But when coin has true value and it's known, people will go to ANY exchange, even Yobit  Grin, just to get some, and then all trusted exchanges (as far as you can trust an exchange) will reach CCR and ASK him to list XBY.

Activity: 84

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Wallet on C-Cex, also Maintenance...

Do exchanges do this prevent arbitrage?
Activity: 84
Wallet on C-Cex, also Maintenance...
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Looks like CoinMarketCap has updated our circulating supply to reflect the amount of XBY in cold storage from nodes. It is down to 421m, and will keep going down when the remaining Level 1 nodes are filled and the other tier nodes are made available. Smiley Big news.

Great job XtraBytes team!  Dynamic circulation is the way to go.  Fantastic job you guys.  IMO, this is a huge deal.

Yeah it really shows the reality about the price cause fact is I dont see these static nodes ever being broken in the future but passed to others. Add the next level nodes and we again will be pushed down in marketcap.  THIS is why I have been saying when you look at what XBY is and its potential it is dirt dirt.dirt cheap now. So when stupid short term traders put up sell walls of 100k you should buy them in a heartbeat.

Well done to team for doing this dynamic supply thing...very cool.
Activity: 210
Question my coins are on Yobit, is that wallet updated? Should I transfer them to another exchange? Thanks.

Yobit put the wallet back in maintenance a few days ago (even after taking it out of it for a few hours...) so your coins can't be moved right now. When you get the chance definitely move them to your personal wallet or a better exchange (Cryptopia).
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Question my coins are on Yobit, is that wallet updated? Should I transfer them to another exchange? Thanks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Looks like CoinMarketCap has updated our circulating supply to reflect the amount of XBY in cold storage from nodes. It is down to 421m, and will keep going down when the remaining Level 1 nodes are filled and the other tier nodes are made available. Smiley Big news.

Great job XtraBytes team!  Dynamic circulation is the way to go.  Fantastic job you guys.  IMO, this is a huge deal.
Activity: 98

This is great news!  Good job team!
Activity: 299

This is massive! When both levels are filled you're looking at around 250,000,000 in circulation, makes $1 look a lot closer than it used to be!
Activity: 210
Activity: 406
I hope youre right, here's to hoping the testnet crushes its next set of hardcore testing and we can finally setup the true network Smiley
Activity: 299
So...any new news on filling the level 1 static node empty spots?

I support the project but it's been months with no new news on this except you may charge 20% more for people willing to fill the spots

I'm thinking once the testnet is a success and we can prove the demand for a person to want a node the rest of the slots will open up.
Jump to: