Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 16. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
LOL its one dude with 3 different nicks trying to spread FUD, yesterday he managed to logg in with two nicks on the same adres:

Can you spot the smilarity in the nicks?

Dagon66
bloodborne66   Grin
Neloc75  (this one he changed the nr. on from 66 to 75 hahahah)

If you are not that bright, try harder next time hahahahahaha

that is hilarious i am still laughing!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Sock puppetry has increased considerably...the saltiness and butt hurt is real today. Same butt hurt appeared back in April/May after the price ran up.

Doubt they have a single coin to sell, scare tactics imo.

LOL its one dude with 3 different nicks trying to spread FUD, yesterday he managed to logg in with two nicks on the same adres:

Dagon66
bloodborne66   Grin

If you are not that bright, try harder next time hahahahahaha

Dagon66
bloodborne66   Grin
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
someone dropped the price more than 1k sats with a selloff. it's at 4500 now, this is why you should respect your community members.

Well i am supproting xby since 0.002$ but this price atm and marketcap is overvalued greatly... dont be surprised if it walls more...

yeah im just waiting for 5k satoshis to unload now. if not ill cut my losses. looks like it's gonna drop more so may sell now. Remember when they said they were gonna sell 20+ BTC? I don't think they were kidding *shrugs*

The price is correcting after a massive run up. It happened before and it will continue to happen in XBY, all crypto, stocks, futures etc.
If you want to sell just SELL, you don't have to keep us informed of all your decision making process.

Lol - here we go again....fudsters in town  Cheesy
Activity: 20
someone dropped the price more than 1k sats with a selloff. it's at 4500 now, this is why you should respect your community members.

Well i am supproting xby since 0.002$ but this price atm and marketcap is overvalued greatly... dont be surprised if it walls more...

yeah im just waiting for 5k satoshis to unload now. if not ill cut my losses. looks like it's gonna drop more so may sell now. Remember when they said they were gonna sell 20+ BTC? I don't think they were kidding *shrugs*

The price is correcting after a massive run up. It happened before and it will continue to happen in XBY, all crypto, stocks, futures etc.
If you want to sell just SELL, you don't have to keep us informed of all your decision making process.

I'm partly responsible CCR is jerk 12 BTC left to sell
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

Activity: 28

Edit: it's going down lower.
Activity: 378

Activity: 28
Activity: 230
So I want to ask something about the wallet;
I downloaded it and it is synchronizing, so I guess it will work.

Just cuz I m curious, you updated the functionality, but I guess you didn t touch design at all because more important things to do, right?
I didn t have the previous version, so I don t know if it looked the same

I believe there is an entirely revamped version in the works.
Activity: 81
So I want to ask something about the wallet;
I downloaded it and it is synchronizing, so I guess it will work.

Just cuz I m curious, you updated the functionality, but I guess you didn t touch design at all because more important things to do, right?
I didn t have the previous version, so I don t know if it looked the same
Activity: 208
cant't find the picture off the transaction speed etc. can someone post it here again? thank you
Give me a sec... Wink

EDIT:
Here it is Smiley
https://i.redd.it/q1s6ulglnc501.jpg
Very nice comparison. XBY looks very promising from the comparison. Hope Xtrabytes project can move to next level in 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I got back into XBY couple of weeks ago due to Extreemee FOMO
And one thing is for sure. I do not Regret this  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Wallet update: Windows and Linux. MAC version to be released in a few days.

This is not a mandatory update, but it is recommended

Additional checkpoints added for extra security

Current Version: v1.2.0.4
https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/official-wallet-releases.56/

Github:
https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases

Linux wallet:
https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/download/pre-v1.2.0.4/xtrabytes-qt-linux-1.2.0.4

Windows Wallet:
https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/download/pre-v1.2.0.4/xtrabytes-qt.exe
Activity: 81
I feel with you, I hope you did earn as good somewhere else! =)

Xtrabytes is an awesome project just hodl to the moon
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and co.
Well I feel silly that I owned 2 million of these over the summer and sold them for a loss lol...

I kinda feel you. I did almost the same. I bought at 500 sats like half year ago, the it went to 200 sats and  set a sell order at 550 sats. I forget about this bag and now its over 5k sats. Thats incredible Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Well I feel silly that I owned 2 million of these over the summer and sold them for a loss lol...
Activity: 230
I think thats the reason a slower groth would have been better, after a rally with +170% inbetween people are getting emotional, FUD appears  Grin

Yeah I prefer more sustainable growth too. But I don’t mind having my book marked 30x higher either Smiley we investors are so picky
Pages:
Jump to: