Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 15. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
It's the last moment to get some cheap XBY.

Bro you have a split personality ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Forum seems to be down, getting "An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. " Anyone else having this issue?

Wondering if this is due to server patching with regards to the recent meltdown/spectre vulnerabilities.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Why would locking up nodes reduce the circulating supply?? It's all still fake XBY right??

I don't have enough to lock up the L1 node in the testnet  Cheesy

Edit: In Discord we haven't heard anything about the testnet starting. I don't think above is true, although it is my expectation that the testnet will be announced soon, now that the nodes are all spoken for and we have 512 testers  Smiley
Activity: 189
It's the last moment to get some cheap XBY.
Network is stuck again, noticed the diff went up to a gigantic number again. Any permanent fix in the works for this while testing the main net?

Yes it is, it will be fixed today. CCR said within 5 hours and shh Andron, being fat is awesome
GUYS THE TESTNET IS STARTING TODAY IN 12 HOURS All the static nodes will be locked!! !!

Th yelling ? 👎👎👊👊🐵🐵🔫🖕🐕💨

Nope, no trolling and it's not vaporware DW. It's a real project that should inspire investors all around

Why calm down? You already bought ? Fat Troll!!! 😀😬😁🖕
Network is stuck again, noticed the diff went up to a gigantic number again. Any permanent fix in the works for this while testing the main net?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What is the max transactions per second when were fully up and running?

Well the aim is for 10 000 tps on the Zoltchain (the new code). But it might be higher i think its good not to aim for something you are certain you can not reach.. But we will have to see what the results will show. This coming test will run on the old chain, not zoltchain. Ripple is only at 1 500 tps.

I believe 10k/s not sure if it's more we will find out more when the testnet starts. I know they managed to get 512 nodes for the next testnet so that should be interesting, should show real more accurate estimates of the amount of tps.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Some serious trolling going on today...

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Welcome!  Smiley dont need to spread fomo...lets just wait for the testnet results the tech will speak for itself eventually.
LOL its one dude with 3 different nicks trying to spread FUD, yesterday he managed to logg in with two nicks on the same adres:

Can you spot the smilarity in the nicks?

Dagon66
bloodborne66   Grin
Neloc75  (this one he changed the nr. on from 66 to 75 hahahah)

If you are not that bright, try harder next time hahahahahaha

that is hilarious i am still laughing!

and still laughing
No it has a lot to show for, the project kicked off in april, 8 months ago. Writting it from sratch again with community funds and no ICO, no pre money, try accomplishing something like this yourself. Two testnets done and one nr. 3 in the next days. Evidence of 1029 tps on only 25 nodes and running on the old, no vitalis or pulse. X-Cite.... dont be quick to judge! wait for the third tesnet results, they are coming in the near future...
hah
Activity: 183
This project reminds me of the kickstarter for star citizen. Promises after promises made on new features then get over hyped but got nothing much to show for.

Have fun with the pump and dump people.
I invite you to join the community instead, with open arms  Smiley ! it is a good project, and many have put their swet and tears into it, and others "only" capital and time. Be part of something great!
Activity: 81
Just bought a bigger bag full of XBY.

Let the trolls troll, the team is making a terrific job, everyone can talk to them in Discord.

Ofc there are sometimes some minor issues, delays etc. We are still in test period. Just think about even facebook was down for a few hours in the beginning, whatsapp crashes annother example.

Or cryptokitties in ETH haha
LOL its one dude with 3 different nicks trying to spread FUD, yesterday he managed to logg in with two nicks on the same adres:

Dagon66
bloodborne66   Grin

Coincidence probably but please SHUT THE FUDGE UP SO WE CAN SELL HIGH no one cares what a mutt like you thinks
Otherwise Dogs like you need to be trained.

You are getting mad!

Listen! I have dealth with the likes of you for years before, but you are easy peasy...

Dagon66
bloodborne66   Grin

Coincidence probably but please SHUT THE FUDGE UP SO WE CAN SELL HIGH no one cares what a mutt like you thinks

Really, did i touch a soft spot? are you mad, are you gonna start yeling today also?
Activity: 81
Yes FUDsters trying to get some cheap XBY.  Grin Grin Grin

They all know the project is close to be finished and then its only a matter of time that we get >1$.

And when the XBY start to decrease cuz of STATIC nodes price will surge easily >4$.

Pages:
Jump to: