Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 167. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
For people who asking about number of tranasctions :

Here u can see I can made 15 transactions during 3 seconds Smiley Believe me it is nothing. I just can`t use my fingers faster to send more transaction in that 3 seconds. I did it just with my fingers. If someone will make any kind of script to test it I am sure it can process so many transaction as u can imagine Smiley

It's very crazy !!!
Activity: 122
Guys can anyone explain why the transfer fee for this coin is so high ?
is it going to change later?

Funny that you ask.  That topic is being actively discussed in the Slack right now...

That's true the fees are high at XBY.
Here's the reason:
- NO PREMINE
- NO ICO
The fees are used to fund the development of XBY and the marketing campaign that kicks off on September 4th.
As the XBY course increases, the fees will be lowered, it's announced since the beginning :-).

This should be clearly mentioned in the ANN or somewhere that what is the reason and it will change ,
I was suggesting the coin to friend and when we realized the fees are so high we almost changed our minds about buying it, because a coin with high transaction fee will hardly be usable
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
For people who asking about number of tranasctions :

Here u can see I can made 15 transactions during 3 seconds Smiley Believe me it is nothing. I just can`t use my fingers faster to send more transaction in that 3 seconds. I did it just with my fingers. If someone will make any kind of script to test it I am sure it can process so many transaction as u can imagine Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
fantastic news, keep'em coming bikerleszno and borzalom etc etc

can't wait to see the test net testing come out flawlessly
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
OK guys some fresh info Smiley

I am in first mini group testers of XBY network. There is me, jcbps, rule144, ccr, borzalom, bryank. We started testing 23 of August. We found some little bugs. We tried to spam the network, was trying fees of transaction, mainly everything possible to check. Borzalom is working hardly all days and today he fixed that bugs. So I and rule144 started to testing network again. I was suprised a lot!

Network is so fast as hell. I asked myself is it possible network can be so fast? There is no way to spam this network. It is going like turbo jet with extra fuel for moon. To be honest I can`t describe this situation i am so happy can be tester of this network. Really I feel like there is no limit of transactions. Transactions are instant. U getting coins after second u sent it. I never meet so fast network. This is what world needs! My words are nothing. Just prepare an join our Slack channel and become part of testers team. Soon we will invite all of you and u will see and able to check it on your eyes. Believe me now! You will not believe on your eyes this network is so great. I still dont believe but it is true.

What else. Borzalom was working very hard on fee system. He did it so great... My english is too poor to describe it but there is way to send many transactions to many different wallets with differents amount of coins in one payment. And this way u can save a lot of coins on XBY fees. Normally one single transaction is taking 50XBY fee. If u gonna to make for example 12 transactions one by one it will take u 600 xby on fees (12 x 50xby each transaction right?). But in XBY network there is possible to send 2 or 20 or 200 or 2000 or as many as u want payments in one transaction. For sure soon Dave or Borz will explain it here how it works but I can tell you that for example 12 payments in one transaction will take 216.66 XBY. Yeah! Not 600 XBY but 216.66 XBY. For example if u will want to make 5 transactions in one payment it will take 100 xby (not 250 xby). One is sure this scheme of fees will be great for all exchanges. They will able to earn a lot of coins collecting all withdraws in one payment. Imagine they will collect hundreds withdraws in just one payment. They will make hundreds/thousands of XBY coins profit on each withdraw. Every exchange will want out coin! Easier way to earn money isn`t it?

Sorry about my english. I am just so happy with what I can see I have to share with communtiy. For sure Dave or Borzalom will make another ANN describing it much better but It seems so great I can`t still believe. Be patient! U will see best crypto coin and network on the world!

Thank for sharing, can't wait to test myself Smiley

Big News! Keep it coming XTRABYTES!
Activity: 260

I am in first mini group testers of XBY network. There is me, jcbps, rule144, ccr, borzalom, bryank. We started testing 23 of August. We found some little bugs. We tried to spam the network, was trying fees of transaction, mainly everything possible to check. Borzalom is working hardly all days and today he fixed that bugs. So I and rule144 started to testing network again. I was suprised a lot!

Network is so fast as hell. I asked myself is it possible network can be so fast? There is no way to spam this network. It is going like turbo jet with extra fuel for moon. To be honest I can`t describe this situation i am so happy can be tester of this network. Really I feel like there is no limit of transactions. Transactions are instant. U getting coins after second u sent it. I never meet so fast network. This is what world needs! My words are nothing. Just prepare an join our Slack channel and become part of testers team. Soon we will invite all of you and u will see and able to check it on your eyes. Believe me now! You will not believe on your eyes this network is so great. I still dont believe but it is true.

What else. Borzalom was working very hard on fee system. He did it so great... My english is too poor to describe it but there is way to send many transactions to many different wallets with differents amount of coins in one payment. And this way u can save a lot of coins on XBY fees. Normally one single transaction is taking 50XBY fee. If u gonna to make for example 12 transactions one by one it will take u 600 xby on fees (12 x 50xby each transaction right?). But in XBY network there is possible to send 2 or 20 or 200 or 2000 or as many as u want payments in one transaction. For sure soon Dave or Borz will explain it here how it works but I can tell you that for example 12 payments in one transaction will take 216.66 XBY. Yeah! Not 600 XBY but 216.66 XBY. For example if u will want to make 5 transactions in one payment it will take 100 xby (not 250 xby). One is sure this scheme of fees will be great for all exchanges. They will able to earn a lot of coins collecting all withdraws in one payment. Imagine they will collect hundreds withdraws in just one payment. They will make hundreds/thousands of XBY coins profit on each withdraw. Every exchange will want out coin! Easier way to earn money isn`t it?

Sorry about my english. I am just so happy with what I can see I have to share with communtiy. For sure Dave or Borzalom will make another ANN describing it much better but It seems so great I can`t still believe. Be patient! U will see best crypto coin and network on the world!

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to test myself Smiley
If you want to see the transactions and blocks being mined by the STATIC miners, you can see from the TESTNET explorer:
http://testnet.xtrabytes.global/index.php
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

I am in first mini group testers of XBY network. There is me, jcbps, rule144, ccr, borzalom, bryank. We started testing 23 of August. We found some little bugs. We tried to spam the network, was trying fees of transaction, mainly everything possible to check. Borzalom is working very hard all days and today he fixed that bugs. So I and rule144 started to testing network again. I was suprised a lot!

That's true the fees are high at XBY.
Here's the reason:
- NO PREMINE
- NO ICO
The fees are used to fund the development of XBY and the marketing campaign that kicks off on September 4th.
As the XBY course increases, the fees will be lowered, it's announced since the beginning :-).
Activity: 345
Merit: 105

Funny that you ask.  That topic is being actively discussed in the Slack right now...
Activity: 122
There could be risk for your real coins right? I don't think you can have both wallet files in the same folder..?

So you do need to install it into a different folder.

You are correct, instructions for installing the WalletTest will be provided.
Xby gives the public the opportunity to test technology before investing !!
This is the first time that a team of DEV offers me this opportunity, is fantastic!
But I confess, I am already very invested in XBY with a StaticNode and am waiting for the StaticNode niv2.

Long life XBY!
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
There could be risk for your real coins right? I don't think you can have both wallet files in the same folder..?

So you do need to install it into a different folder.
I registered for the testnet and things, now I'm wondering, will the testnet coins be distinguishable from my real coins??

Okay, you signed up, great!

Now we are waiting for the new TestWallet that will be made available.
When TestWallet is available, you download and install it.
In this TestWallet, there will be TestCoins XBY, to solicit maximum XBY network.
So, people will use another specific wallet for TESTNET with TestCoins XBY.
No risk of mixing with your real XBY parts.
TestWallet will be available when we have ideally 512 registered users for TestNet.

Everyone is invited to sign up, it's free, it is not necessary to own XBY.

If you want to see the transactions and blocks being mined by the STATIC miners, you can see from the TESTNET explorer:
http://testnet.xtrabytes.global/index.php

Again, keep in mind that we are sorting out the bugs before the PUBLIC test. This is however, our first look at the live tech!!

REMINDER TO JOIN THE XTRABYTES TEST-NET

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved!
Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I think 10X is a realistic goal, which puts XBY at a marketcap of around 30000 BTC. I would be happy with that if I were an investor.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Who still hasn't signed up for TESTNET?  The more participants, the more we can stress the system.  Can the XBY platform handle more than 500 transactions a second?  Or better yet 2,000 transactions a second?  Look out Ripple...
Activity: 17
I registered for the testnet and things, now I'm wondering, will the testnet coins be distinguishable from my real coins??
Activity: 17
Hi everybody

My first post on BCT

Looking forward to be part of testnet and secure you are 100% correct about seeing how it works.

XBY to the moon
Activity: 260
Guys, instead of price speculation of 1000/100000/10000000 satoshies till XX/YY/ZZZZ lets focus on help testnet testing. Get yourself test static, bring your friends... to help testing it's FREE. The more testers we will have, the better results we will have.

Hey, price speculation helps the testnet.  Tongue   People who join the testnet will be able to see how well it works before the general public. Invite only channel.  Traders can get an edge up on the market. This is the reason I'm testing on the testnet, so I can see how the tech works before everyone else.  Roll Eyes

This is the right approach that every REAL investor should have  Cheesy
Activity: 37
Guys, instead of price speculation of 1000/100000/10000000 satoshies till XX/YY/ZZZZ lets focus on help testnet testing. Get yourself test static, bring your friends... to help testing it's FREE. The more testers we will have, the better results we will have.

Hey, price speculation helps the testnet.  Tongue   People who join the testnet will be able to see how well it works before the general public. Invite only channel.  Traders can get an edge up on the market. This is the reason I'm testing on the testnet, so I can see how the tech works before everyone else.  Roll Eyes
Jump to: