Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 168. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Guys, instead of price speculation of 1000/100000/10000000 satoshies till XX/YY/ZZZZ lets focus on help testnet testing. Get yourself test static, bring your friends... to help testing it's FREE. The more testers we will have, the better results we will have.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105

Great article and great words, nice to be compared to several of those other coins. And to others (from the outside world like myself) want to try XtraBytes out, drop in the slack and download the wallet. Super easy and nice to see actual tech being developed.

Even without that article I surely buy more because of the great updates and developments that is happening now uinfortunately I am one of the few who likes to trade in Yobit and I bought a lot of it now I cannot withdraw I will have to convert it to bitcoin transfer that bitcoin to other exchange so i can buy more xby
that's the best option mate in order to show support from this project instead of doing nothing, bitcoin or doge to send to another exchange then
buy xby c-cex might have a good audience and some players that will support project like this too.

I am hoping Yobit will get their act together.  I still have quite a bit there and have been unable to move it to a wallet. The only issue is, Yobit is trading at a discount because of the wallet fiasco.  I am sure at some point they will fix it . . . just a matter of when. 

Yobit is definitely holding back the potential. When we get listed on Bittrex, things will for sure change. XBY will be on a level playing field with other high quality coins.

Being listed on Bittrex will change the game.  I suppose that is coming soonish...all in good time.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Great article and great words, nice to be compared to several of those other coins. And to others (from the outside world like myself) want to try XtraBytes out, drop in the slack and download the wallet. Super easy and nice to see actual tech being developed.

Even without that article I surely buy more because of the great updates and developments that is happening now uinfortunately I am one of the few who likes to trade in Yobit and I bought a lot of it now I cannot withdraw I will have to convert it to bitcoin transfer that bitcoin to other exchange so i can buy more xby
that's the best option mate in order to show support from this project instead of doing nothing, bitcoin or doge to send to another exchange then
buy xby c-cex might have a good audience and some players that will support project like this too.

I am hoping Yobit will get their act together.  I still have quite a bit there and have been unable to move it to a wallet. The only issue is, Yobit is trading at a discount because of the wallet fiasco.  I am sure at some point they will fix it . . . just a matter of when. 

Yobit is definitely holding back the potential. When we get listed on Bittrex, things will for sure change. XBY will be on a level playing field with other high quality coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
XBY will do at least X10 before Christmas 2017 😉, X10 minimum...
Testnet
New WebSite
StaticNode Niv 1

My opinion we will see about 10 000 sat Wink but who knows... it can be 1 000 sat or 100 000 sat also Wink it is not possible to predict
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

It is very reasonable to say this:

XBY will do at least X10 before Christmas 2017 😉, X10 minimum...
Testnet
New WebSite
StaticNode Niv 1
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I'm completely satisfied with a x30 already  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I dont think 100x isnt possible If You look at the Market cap.
If xby enters the top 10. The Mn it Goes to more than 1 billion and we have X100

impossible is nothing when it comes to crypto. But still a very long way to go
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I dont think 100x isnt possible If You look at the Market cap.
If xby enters the top 10. The Mn it Goes to more than 1 billion and we have X100
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Always open to some XBY for my article Wink

XBY = BHHyhjiSgohks1suibQyRVpWjgHLbJPRL8

Thanks !

nice words about xby. 100x might be a bit high though  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Always open to some XBY for my article Wink

XBY = BHHyhjiSgohks1suibQyRVpWjgHLbJPRL8

Thanks !

Hello!
Is it bad if I hold it in yobit? Why should I transfer coins on other exchange?
Thanks for answers guys!:)

if you want to move them, you have to exchange them to btc -> move btc to some other exchange, exchange for XBY and then move them to your wallet if you like.

or you can stay in Yobit, but this behaviour is highly unprofessional so I'm not willing to let them have my money Wink
Activity: 24

Hello!
Is it bad if I hold it in yobit? Why should I transfer coins on other exchange?
Thanks for answers guys!:)
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Activity: 10

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
People continue to ask what we speculate the price of XTRABYTES to be in the future. I have done some research on coinmarket cap for coins that have a huge circulating supply and also coins with a similar supply. The following information shows where XTRABYTES is and what potential prices we can speculate to achieve with the continued hard work of the team and community.

CoinCurrent CapCurrent PriceCirculating Coin SupplyATH
NEM$2,246,427,000$0.2496038,999,999,999$0.30

That makes alot of sense!!

IOTA$2,363,631,946$0.8503712,779,530,283$1.10
BitShares$358,446,936$0.1379562,598,270,000 $0.46
Golem$232,940,738$0.279630833,032,000 $0.67
XTRABYTES$13,394,225$0.020606650,000,000 $0.041
MaidSafeCoin$215,357,474$0.475873452,552,412$0.74
SysCoin$61,525,919$0.116742527,024,711$0.238

People also ask how many developers XBY has many times in a week. Currently, XTRABYTES has two core developers working on the platform core code. There are other developers who help with tasks such as wallet upgrades, skinning, and testing. Remember, this question will be hard to answer in the future when the modular platform is released. Thousands of developers could essentially be part of XBY's team just by developing modular decentralized applications tied into the XTRABYTES core network. This is exciting to have this large of a dynamic capacity.

So I leave you with this, looking at the other coins with a lot larger and also similar supply to our 650-millions coins and also looking at the team and community, where do YOU see the potential price in the future?

I know where I'm standing!
YObit is to be banished, I avoid it to the maximum in all currencies
To buy XBY, I recommend Cryptopia or C-Cex
No specific date.
This will come very soon after the TestNet
Jump to: