Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 163. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
The one, who is interested about Bitmox - can go to their thread and ask hem  Grin

I don't care about Bitmox. I care about Xtrabytes. Besides, my questions (which I don't think were unreasonable from a due diligence perspective) have been answered so I'm satisfied.  Cheesy

I think if this project will be what it suppose to be our only question will be what to do with all this money...  Grin
*IF Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The one, who is interested about Bitmox - can go to their thread and ask hem  Grin

I don't care about Bitmox. I care about Xtrabytes. Besides, my questions (which I don't think were unreasonable from a due diligence perspective) have been answered so I'm satisfied.  Cheesy
This mean that this is different project with same name. What was in the past will stay in the past as this is not constructive at all and will not help in anyway to this project. If you really XBY supporter, help THIS project and sign up to test net.

The questions I'm asking are out of curiosity really. I have a feeling that there will be other people down the road who might have the same questions that I'm asking. I appreciate the responses that I've gotten. Helped me solve a bit of this puzzle.

I'm fully on board with supporting this (Xtrabytes) project!

There were a lot of discussions about this subject before... way too much for my opinion. There was old scam project - it died. There is new project with same "XBY" - it is our project. Here it all starts and ends. The one, who is interested about Bitmox - can go to their thread and ask hem  Grin
This mean that this is different project with same name. What was in the past will stay in the past as this is not constructive at all and will not help in anyway to this project. If you really XBY supporter, help THIS project and sign up to test net.

The questions I'm asking are out of curiosity really. I have a feeling that there will be other people down the road who might have the same questions that I'm asking. I appreciate the responses that I've gotten. Helped me solve a bit of this puzzle.

I'm fully on board with supporting this (Xtrabytes) project!

None of the accounts changed... XBY is XBY and that is how it remained on C-Cex... Only the control changed for development. If someone had 10,000 Bitmox XBY, they had 10,000 XTRABYTES XBY... Its very simple.

Does this mean that the original Bitmox scammers who supposedly had bought up their own supply of Bitmox coins also got the windfall of the rescued Xtrabytes coins? Seems like quite an undeserved benefit for the scammers. If so, oh well, I guess that's life.

None of the accounts changed... XBY is XBY and that is how it remained on C-Cex... Only the control changed for development. If someone had 10,000 Bitmox XBY, they had 10,000 XTRABYTES XBY... Its very simple.

Does this mean that the original Bitmox scammers who supposedly had bought up their own supply of Bitmox coins also got the windfall of the rescued Xtrabytes coins? Seems like quite an undeserved benefit for the scammers. If so, oh well, I guess that's life.

XBY has remained XBY so if someone had coins on Bitmox chain they have XBY now.

From the information that I have been reading on these threads, it does not sound like the above statement is true. Perhaps I misunderstood, but my understanding is that everyone had to rebuy the new XBY coins, even the previously scammed Bitmox investors, including CCRevolution and Borzalom.

My question is this and I don't see a direct answer for this, maybe I haven't looked in the right place. Did C-Cex refund the original scammed Bitmox investors after CCRevolution and Borzalom rescued the XBY chain?

Here's a quote from CCRevolution indicating that all the new XBY coins were sent directly to C-Cex's wallet by Borzalom.

In the end, Borzalom resent the transaction proofs for the XtraBYtes (real) chain and also showed that the Bitmox (scam) chain was only 330 blocks long and ONLY the scammer deposited there. He then showed how he properly premined all the XBY coins that were owned by each of the genuine owners (all of us) and how he (this was the key) premined them directly into to the C-CEX wallet for XBY, which ONLY C-CEX has the private keys for.

Once the C-CEX people saw that this was the case, they immediately said we were good to go!!

So it doesn't sounds like people who had Bitmox coins previously were automatically given XBY coins, as eggsandspamm's message above suggests.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Did C-Cex Exchange ever refund the original scammed ICO investors who had invested in the scam ICO, after Borzalom and CCRevolution rescued the XBY blockchain? If so, could anyone with direct knowledge or evidence confirm this as a fact?

We recently completed updating our ANN @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18538512 and if you take a few moments to go there are read, you will learn some great info about XTRABYTES. You will also find the following link, which actually answers your question: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18500780

Thank you!

CCRevolution, thanks for sharing that information. Based on what is written in the post you linked, it sounds like Borzalom restored all the XBY coins to C-Cex's XBY wallet. Then, any investors who wanted could buy these new XBY coins from the new chain directly from C-Cex.

But how does that help the scammed investors? Did they automatically get coins on the new XBY chain as a compensation from C-Cex in lieu of the scam coins they had previously bought, or were they refunded their original invested money from C-Cex so that they could then buy the new non-scam XBY coins? How were the scammed investors made whole again?

Did C-Cex Exchange ever refund the original scammed ICO investors who had invested in the scam ICO, after Borzalom and CCRevolution rescued the XBY blockchain? If so, could anyone with direct knowledge or evidence confirm this as a fact?

We recently completed updating our ANN @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18538512 and if you take a few moments to go there are read, you will learn some great info about XTRABYTES. You will also find the following link, which actually answers your question: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18500780

Thank you!

CCRevolution, thanks for sharing that information. Based on what is written in the post you linked, it sounds like Borzalom restored all the XBY coins to C-Cex's XBY wallet. Then, any investors who wanted could buy these new XBY coins from the new chain directly from C-Cex.

But how does that help the scammed investors? Did they automatically get coins on the new XBY chain as a compensation from C-Cex in lieu of the scam coins they had previously bought, or were they refunded their original invested money from C-Cex so that they could then buy the new non-scam XBY coins? How were the scammed investors made whole again?
PUBLIC TEST COMING SOON

Borz is compiling the next wallet as I write and therefore I wanted to give everyone another chance to get involved with the testing. Sometime within the next few hours we will start... Please contact @rule144 in our Slack (See the ANN for a link) and he will help you get set up. This will be the beginning of another 3 day mini-test where we will continue to try to find the limits of the existing structure, search for more bugs to be repaired and happily and proudly test the machine Borz is building for us all.

If you want to see the transactions and blocks being mined by the STATIC miners, you can see from the TESTNET explorer:
http://testnet.xtrabytes.global/index.php

Again, keep in mind that we are sorting out the bugs before the PUBLIC test. This is however, our first look at the live tech!!

Thank you all for your patience and participation!! Smiley

Dave

Thank you!

Based on what I remember, I think everyone got the same amount of coin they bought from the ICO in the new chain

Can anyone verify this to be a fact?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
XBY has remained XBY so if someone had coins on Bitmox chain they have XBY now.
the name is the same but the chain has changed
Activity: 122
Based on what I remember, I think everyone got the same amount of coin they bought from the ICO in the new chain
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Yeah, the same. I've read a lot already about the speed, the amount of transactions and what not on the Slack. The couple testers were like superpumped/hyped Smiley exciting
Activity: 299
Super pumped to get this testnet scaled up to full power!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Xtrabytes and Shift are my two favorite coins in the 100-200 market cap range. Expecting 10x gains on both. Great future ahead

Both are about the surest 10x gains I would think.
Activity: 17
Great updates here! Buy support is building so I think XBY about to make another run up.
Its nice to see buy support is building on Pia and C-cex.
So I think XBY about to make another run up TOO  Kiss.

Absolutely, we're stabilizing at around the 600 mark. With all the updates, improvements to xby, the rebranding and all the other goodies this will expand dramatically in the coming months. Just got more because I do not want to look back and regret not purchasing another valuable asset.

Definitely agree, once the website comes online with the roadmap and whitepaper, we're set to go!
Jump to: