Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 192. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Whaou, new ANN is very profesional.
I am hurry to see the new XBY website soon Smiley
Bravo XBY, it's beautiful work, really.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Congratulations on the new Ann  Grin

Fingers crossed the New Testnet goes smoothly
Activity: 812
Some really good stuff coming now!
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
NOW RETIRED and ARCHIVED!!
Please don't quote...

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
NEW XTRABYTES ANN

We are happy to announce that after several weeks of effort, during a busy summer holiday season, myself and several other members of the board as well as some additional assistants (you ALL know you are - thank you!) have mostly completed the new ANN and we are now releasing it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18538512

Additional information will be added later as it is completed.

Thank you all for your patience!!

The ANN Team!!

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This team is getting it together and firing on all cylinders now. Signs of efficiency and communication has increased immensely since the beginning of the project. The future is very bright and it appears the platform will be released sooner than later! Great work XBY and I take anything bad back, if I said anything negative previously.
Activity: 89
Just came across this project. Bought a little to hold and going to watch this. I think the PoS has a lot of potential to it. Curios to see what MN will be like.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Happy day to all XBY lovers in the house....... Let us join the slack to test run the testnet as announced earlier on. This experiment will make us achieve our goal much earlier.

Yeaah 😉
Me too, i begin Testnet XBY tomorow !
XBY technologie come !
Testnet is a beautiful proof.
Long Life XBY
Happy day to all XBY lovers in the house....... Let us join the slack to test run the testnet as announced earlier on. This experiment will make us achieve our goal much earlier.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I'm holding a lot less, but still very happy with these new developments!
Activity: 307
great news. been holding over 2.4ml xby, never lost faith.
Activity: 7
Great news coming fast and furious now. Excellent work by the team,  Dave and borz and the entire board. Can't wait to to see the tech work and propel us forward.
Activity: 55
Very exciting times in the development of XBY. Looking forward to getting my hands on a static node for the testnet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Exciting, CCrevolutions! I will download and try to test it. Great work!
TESTNET OPEN - WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

We have just loaded the first of 2 wallets required for our TESTNET on the Github: https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/pre-v1.2.0.2-win

The second will be loaded after we have the keypairs for all 512 test STATICS. If you wish to participate, please join us in Slack, which you can find here: https://xtrabytes.global

We have a private test channel set up that you will be invited to where all instructions will be made available (to avoid filling main channel with Q&A etc.) Also, anyone currently in our Slack community, you are also invited if you wish to participate. Simply make yourself known and we will add you to the channel. 

Also, please invite your hackers and and computer guru friends so that we can try to bring the TESTNET to its knees over the coming weeks. We want to find the bugs and flaws and get them closed up.

Please note that currently we only have the Windows wallet available and will announce when Linux and Mac are ready.

Thank you!!

Literally nothing has changed with this scam except the logo and website, its the same shenanigans being pulled by the "dev" team. The same idiot is still in charge. There are so many awesome projects in the cryptospace out there right now, this thing doesnt even deserve its 11M marketcap right now. You should be ashamed of yourselves for suckering so many people into this scam of a project.

Fake coin, fake dev team, fake project, nothing has changed, the same old BS. Stay away.

Are the troll still out of their cave? Its daytime, get back in.

The troll guy is just coming out of dark bush..... Lol...... Common troller
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Literally nothing has changed with this scam except the logo and website, its the same shenanigans being pulled by the "dev" team. The same idiot is still in charge. There are so many awesome projects in the cryptospace out there right now, this thing doesnt even deserve its 11M marketcap right now. You should be ashamed of yourselves for suckering so many people into this scam of a project.

Fake coin, fake dev team, fake project, nothing has changed, the same old BS. Stay away.

Are the troll still out of their cave? Its daytime, get back in.

FUDer...... Silence is the best answer for a fool.
We know that you are just looking for attention....
Jump to: