Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 194. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Any updates on the level 1 static node testing?

Or the opening of slots

Hello AltsBoom and welcome to the XTRABYTES Community!

Last night we started getting the board members and also STATIC owners set up with their TESTNET keypairs. This was the first step to simulate the current structure of the actual XBY STATIC node network. Currently, Borz is working on the TESTNET wallet, which is where all the test transactions, attacks, spams, etc. will occur, with the plan to push the tech to the limit and iron out all the kinks and bugs. At some point today we will give the rest of the XTRABYTES Community access to set up their TESTNET Keypairs with a limit of 512.

Anyone wanting to participate must be in Slack, so visit our temp page here where you can access our Slack group: https://xtrabytes.global

Regarding slots, I assume you refer to available STATIC nodes? We will announce when this will occur... I can only suggest that everyone be ready because the XBY price will rise steadily (in my opinion) over the coming days and weeks because we have lots of stuff coming down the pipe. The amount of XBY you will need in your deposit wallet to take control of a STATIC is a fixed amount and what you pay for those deposit coins on the market is determined by exchange prices of course.

Thank you and have a great day!

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
So is the testnet complete and will be released soon? or is it just announced?

So the aim of XBY is to be a platform like ETH, NEM, Waves etc right?

Seems like testnet is soon about to go live. Yes the aim is to be a modular platform like ETH but XBY has edge in term of tech in many areas like security and scalability. In many ways its not helpful to compare because it has some uniqueness that cant be compared to the way otber platforms work. One example is each static node can act like a cloud company in itself. Also modules can even be added to other modules, completely unique project.
Activity: 672
Are there any plans on listing to a major exchange any time soon? An exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex? Cause Yobit has been a big problem.

Agreed! Bittrex would be great, but not easy to get in.... Polo is good too, but bittrex is much better imo
Yes,  Bittrex would be great, but not easy to get in. Now it sounds as fantastic!!!

hey dev team, maybe submit to bittrex? its worth a try Smiley and its free!
Bittrex listing is free yes, you just pay if you want a spotlight for your coin

source: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

The plan has always been get the tech perfect before going on bigger exchanges. So I dont think its been a matter of not being able to get on bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Are there any plans on listing to a major exchange any time soon? An exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex? Cause Yobit has been a big problem.

Agreed! Bittrex would be great, but not easy to get in.... Polo is good too, but bittrex is much better imo
Yes,  Bittrex would be great, but not easy to get in. Now it sounds as fantastic!!!

source: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Honestly, they have a good chance to get in Bittrex for free because they hit all the criteria so it's up to any one in the marketing board of this project to submit xtrabyte for listing
Activity: 434
So is the testnet complete and will be released soon? or is it just announced?

So the aim of XBY is to be a platform like ETH, NEM, Waves etc right?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
It was great day Wink

Yobit/Cryptopia/CCex 450 sats Smiley over 100% in last 24 hours...

IT will be more in coming days for sure Smiley
Activity: 459

Activity: 399

Activity: 459
Above 900-1000 sat will  appear big buyers and big volumes. Tomorrow or later?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I think the development needs to advance a bit more. It's very cool that we see progress but there isn't a prime time product just yet. I do think this project has huge potential and i'm still hodling and will keep hodling.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
It will be funny and rewarding to be around and HODL'ing when this project is like at 4k sat, 7k sat and with the 'chain/module' technology, we are talking about 100k sat-projects with less approachable tech for extern developers...people are going crazy about buying @1000 sat and now being around 400...they were FUD'ing when it was 600 sat too. Dude, this is like the beginning. I am in many Facebook cryptocurrency-groups and they always talk about the big projects. The little ones (like we are right now) pass every now and then. When this project grows and gets picked up on the 'general bitcoiners' ... 1000, 2000 sat is nothing. But hay, thats my opinion Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
For some of us that have been around this project for weeks and months understand better why are so happy with the new update.
There have been time when discussion were so hot and it was as if the project is going to crash. We fought,  argued call names and still come back together to resolve our differences.
Really we are here today by reason of team work and we so believe in the success of a project whose code is re-written from scratch. Not a small job friend!

I salute the community, Developers, Dave and Zoltan...... We shall take the FUDers by surprise with our success..... More power to the engine room behind the scene.

We shall make news.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Thank you Dave for the update. Could see the confidence in the community already. Can't thank you enough for the hard work put in, while the fudders were on a roll. We will prevail and can't stop this XBY train. No stopping this revolution that is taking place and we are ready for take off from the looks of it. Even if it is a bit delayed, it's well worth the wait.. willing to wait even longer, if that's what makes it stronger.

True talk.......
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Funny how interest in project is RISE-driven. That actually shows how little research people do. Funny how there is no FUD when the price is going up too.  Cheesy

Love the work being done and love the support of the community. It's going good, will be going better before we are going to be one of the best.

FUD is driven by emotions...price goes down, alot of ppl get emotional and start FUDing out of frustration.
Activity: 280
Funny how interest in project is RISE-driven. That actually shows how little research people do. Funny how there is no FUD when the price is going up too.  Cheesy

Love the work being done and love the support of the community. It's going good, will be going better before we are going to be one of the best.
Activity: 364
iam not understand about spefication youre coin
youre write no premine, but no pow(mined) no pos
and coin only get buy in ico phase, what do you mean about no pow no pos, this mean all coin reserve youre balance dev, this mean premine 100%,not same youre write no premine

If you know how to search for the coins, you will find them all... They are mostly at C-CEX and the remaining are what has so far been withdrawn to wallets. There was an ICO scam back in January and all the people who bought XBY (Bitmox) now own XBY (XtraBYtes). There will not be any more coins created, they are all OWNED by investors. So, we are doing something unique with a new method that our developer has invented called Proof of Signature.

All this information is in the ANN.

Thank you!

Thanks for the information, hopefully i can learn it
Activity: 210

MAJOR UPDATES STARTING

As several people have noticed, we have done a quiet introduction to our new branding here at XTRABYTES.

The temporary page can be viewed at https://xtrabytes.global

We have also brought the following social sites in line with our new branding thus far:

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/
https://www.facebook.com/XTRABYTESOfficial/
https://www.twitter.com/xtrabytes

At this time, I would also like to announce that we are ramping up the test phase now with a FULL TESTNET.

There will be:

• 512 STATIC nodes
  • 650 million test coins
  • 1 test STATIC will be allowed per person, starting with board members, then STATIC owners. Once we get everyone set up, we will load the test wallet code to github where anyone who wishes to participate MUST download the wallet (this is the official XBY wallet with test code applied and the test code will disappear automatically after 14 days).

Each participating person will be sent test coins and we wish to see as many transactions as possible, so use your imagination... Get your friends lined up in the Slack and get their test address and start sending coins around. I will announce a BOUNTY competition to get everyone participating as much as possible to help with this test.

If you are not yet on our Slack, you must be in order to participate. Follow the Slack link on the temp page and join us! https://xtrabytes.global

Thank you all for your patience and trust!

Please allow me a moment to also thank everyone who is working so hard behind the scenes at the Board and Dev Teams over the last weeks and months. Without this TEAM, Borz and I would never have been able to get us where we are today. Congratulations everyone for a job well done!!

Dave and Zoltan

quoting for visibility from last page  Smiley
Activity: 198
I was eagerly waiting for this Announcement.
Most awaited platform with a Solid Dev team.
Really gungho about XBY.
Going to increase my holdings in XBY...

Thank each and everyone of the Dev team for the work they put behind this release.
Jump to: