Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 196. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Today XBY was 330 on C-cex, 340 on Cryptopia and 320 on Yobit. To be continued

Going to 400 sat everywhere.... 395 hitted cryptopia
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Today XBY was 330 on C-cex, 340 on Cryptopia and 320 on Yobit. To be continued
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Rebranding looking pretty sweet. Thanks to the whole team who worked volunteer so hard. We are better tech, better team than any corporate scam in crypto. Well done.

https://xtrabytes.global/
i see xby new logo on facebook. That's good

It is colourful update with the page. Waiting for more good news and update
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
The project looks good and i hope it becomes the next big thing
would like to get a static node if possible. holding over 2ml xby

With the great volume of XBY in your portfolio, you will definitely secure static node as soon as news is release.
Broken static nodes will be replaced in coming days, there was a post by CCR on this forum few days back (pg.no 149).
You are right sir.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Rebranding looking pretty sweet. Thanks to the whole team who worked volunteer so hard. We are better tech, better team than any corporate scam in crypto. Well done.

i see xby new logo on facebook. That's good
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Broken static nodes will be replaced in coming days, there was a post by CCR on this forum few days back (pg.no 149).
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

This is an interesting project and I also believe it's going to make all of us proud. Though I have few thousands of it, yet I am confident to promote it day and night.
Activity: 307
Activity: 200
I never sold XBY when it was under $1
Activity: 406
Any updates on the level 1 static node testing?

Or the opening of slots
Activity: 459
I expect XBY to fly soon......
I  expect too. Today was 280+ on C-cex.
Activity: 221
I expect XBY to fly soon......
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Think I'll b buying into this project myself. Proof of signature looks very promising.

Yes indeed I have few thousands bought two months ago although the price is low compare when I bought it but I have no regret because I know this project is set to explode in the market in the future, so get in now while price is very low.
Activity: 299
with high supply 650 Million and i hat high fee tx, i will wait to buy at 1 - 10 sat.
250 million locked in static nodes and more will be when second round of nodes begin. Consider yourself lucky if you will get at your desired price.

Agreed, everyone forgets this aspect, there are quite a few coins locked down in nodes, the circulating supply is a lot lower than it looks.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Looks like it's starting to pop.... Shocked Shocked
Think I'll b buying into this project myself. Proof of signature looks very promising.
This is a promising coin I bet you. You can join the slack community to get more information and interaction. Buy now when still at cheap rate.
Activity: 89
with high supply 650 Million and i hat high fee tx, i will wait to buy at 1 - 10 sat.
250 million locked in static nodes and more will be when second round of nodes begin. Consider yourself lucky if you will get at your desired price.
Lucky to be in this project.
Jump to: