Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 193. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
This is gonna be a Top20 in CMC.
Just waiting for it to happen.

I hope so too. For example "NEO". In April, top 187, and now 8th place!

Dont compare NEO to XBY.. NEO has great backing from china, actually, not only it gets support from china, neo is china. We are far from it.

I think XBY is better than NEO. The tech innovations are far better with XBY. Do we have China! Suppprting us? Well not yet....yet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Literally nothing has changed with this scam except the logo and website, its the same shenanigans being pulled by the "dev" team. The same idiot is still in charge. There are so many awesome projects in the cryptospace out there right now, this thing doesnt even deserve its 11M marketcap right now. You should be ashamed of yourselves for suckering so many people into this scam of a project.

Fake coin, fake dev team, fake project, nothing has changed, the same old BS. Stay away.

Well we definetly have a fake troll. All you post on is XBY! Lol.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Literally nothing has changed with this scam except the logo and website, its the same shenanigans being pulled by the "dev" team. The same idiot is still in charge. There are so many awesome projects in the cryptospace out there right now, this thing doesnt even deserve its 11M marketcap right now. You should be ashamed of yourselves for suckering so many people into this scam of a project.

Fake coin, fake dev team, fake project, nothing has changed, the same old BS. Stay away.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Since when is the cryptopia wallet in maintenance?

Since that night.
Cryptopia is updating logo and wallet .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Since when is the cryptopia wallet in maintenance?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Dont compare NEO to XBY.. NEO has great backing from china, actually, not only it get support from china, neo is china. We are far from it.
Yes, of course you are right. It's my dreams
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dont compare NEO to XBY.. NEO has great backing from china, actually, not only it gets support from china, neo is china. We are far from it.
Activity: 84

Activity: 198
Merit: 101
Activity: 139
For some of us that have been around this project for weeks and months understand better why are so happy with the new update.
There have been time when discussion were so hot and it was as if the project is going to crash. We fought,  argued call names and still come back together to resolve our differences.
Really we are here today by reason of team work and we so believe in the success of a project whose code is re-written from scratch. Not a small job friend!

I salute the community, Developers, Dave and Zoltan...... We shall take the FUDers by surprise with our success..... More power to the engine room behind the scene.

We shall make news.

Thank you very much for your support and kind words, Sobogunkenny! Lots more to come Smiley

Welcome to XTRABYTES!!

You are welcome Dave. I bought few thousands of XBY after reading your comments about development in pipeline some months ago........
Thanks for support and leadership skills on the team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
So is the testnet complete and will be released soon? or is it just announced?

So the aim of XBY is to be a platform like ETH, NEM, Waves etc right?

Seems like testnet is soon about to go live. Yes the aim is to be a modular platform like ETH but XBY has edge in term of tech in many areas like security and scalability. In many ways its not helpful to compare because it has some uniqueness that cant be compared to the way other platforms work. One example is each static node can act like a cloud company in itself. Also modules can even be added to other modules, completely unique project.

I could expand on this but we will hold that for a future post Smiley Well said Fatoshi... BUMP!

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Almost in the top 150 again, just a little higher
For some of us that have been around this project for weeks and months understand better why are so happy with the new update.
There have been time when discussion were so hot and it was as if the project is going to crash. We fought,  argued call names and still come back together to resolve our differences.
Really we are here today by reason of team work and we so believe in the success of a project whose code is re-written from scratch. Not a small job friend!

I salute the community, Developers, Dave and Zoltan...... We shall take the FUDers by surprise with our success..... More power to the engine room behind the scene.

We shall make news.

Thank you very much for your support and kind words, Sobogunkenny! Lots more to come Smiley

Welcome to XTRABYTES!!

I was eagerly waiting for this Announcement.
Most awaited platform with a Solid Dev team.
Really gungho about XBY.
Going to increase my holdings in XBY...

Thank each and everyone of the Dev team for the work they put behind this release.

On behalf of the entire TEAM, I thank you for your kind words and also would like to say, welcome to the XTRABYTES Community!

Activity: 139
Any updates on the level 1 static node testing?

Or the opening of slots

Hello AltsBoom and welcome to the XTRABYTES Community!

Last night we started getting the board members and also STATIC owners set up with their TESTNET keypairs. This was the first step to simulate the current structure of the actual XBY STATIC node network. Currently, Borz is working on the TESTNET wallet, which is where all the test transactions, attacks, spams, etc. will occur, with the plan to push the tech to the limit and iron out all the kinks and bugs. At some point today we will give the rest of the XTRABYTES Community access to set up their TESTNET Keypairs with a limit of 512.

Anyone wanting to participate must be in Slack, so visit our temp page here where you can access our Slack group: https://xtrabytes.global

Regarding slots, I assume you refer to available STATIC nodes? We will announce when this will occur... I can only suggest that everyone be ready because the XBY price will rise steadily (in my opinion) over the coming days and weeks because we have lots of stuff coming down the pipe. The amount of XBY you will need in your deposit wallet to take control of a STATIC is a fixed amount and what you pay for those deposit coins on the market is determined by exchange prices of course.

Thank you and have a great day!

Good news on the project....... Waiting for more exciting news.....
Thank you Dave for the update. Could see the confidence in the community already. Can't thank you enough for the hard work put in, while the fudders were on a roll. We will prevail and can't stop this XBY train. No stopping this revolution that is taking place and we are ready for take off from the looks of it. Even if it is a bit delayed, it's well worth the wait.. willing to wait even longer, if that's what makes it stronger.

Thank you EbenTheva and thank you for ALWAYS being a solid supporter of what we are working on here.

Proud to work the with the team at XTRABYTES and look forward to reaching our next milestone!

We are very happy to work with you also, Vanfly! Keep up the GREAT WORK!!

Thank you!

Trust and patience make us win!
And that's just the beginning...
Long life XBY
 Smiley Wink

YES, YES, YES AND YES!!!

Thank you for being part of the XTRABYTES Community!

Phase 2 setup is well under way!

Good morning, afternoon or evening, XBY Community!!

As you have seen, the last couple days have revealed some movement in what has been happening behind the scenes with XBY. There is much more to come as many things that the Community has been asking for and plenty of our own ideas are soon to be strategically revealed and released for the benefit of all of us here at the XtraBYtes Community Corporation.

Thank you all for your continued support and for anyone wanting to buy more XBY, I would recommend getting yourself in position because if everything we are soon to release has the impact we anticipate, these low prices will be ancient history in the story of XBY.

Please allow me to give you all a very serious HEADS UP:

New website coming soon... New ANN coming soon... Other surprises coming soon...

In the mean time, we still need to take care of finding new owners for the broken STaTiC nodes and the additional STaTiC nodes we will create to total 512. Look at today's prices and think about where the prices are going after the website, ANN and other surprises...

In other words, for those of you wanting a STaTiC, I suggest very strongly that you get yourself in position to save yourself some money.

Keep the Faith!! We never stand still here at XBY...

Dave

For anyone else looking for this info ^^^
This doesn't specify when and how new level 1s will be decided, I hope an announcement on slack and twitter is made before any decisions are made

This was not meant to be specifics... it was a as it says: a very serious HEADS UP (aka: advanced warning) and I can again assure everyone that what we have seen so far is only the beginning, so take this an another HEADS UP.

As far as announcements go, everything here at XBY is and always has been based on fairness to everyone. Please stay tuned or get in our Slack to keep on top of things. Any major announcements are always done here on the forum and on Slack at the same time. After that, Vanfly pushes them out to our social sites. There will only be a few dozen Level 1 STATICS available and we will implement a fair way for everyone to participate in the chance at owning 1 of these.

With that said, there is one thing for certain... If people do not have enough XBY available, which will be AT LEAST 600,100 XBY for the Level 1's (plus more if we do an auction) then owning one of these STATIC nodes is not possible.

However, Level 2 STATIC nodes will require a smaller deposit that will not be larger than 250,000 XBY (plus fees) so just like back in the spring, people should start preparing.

Thank you!!

would like to get a static node if possible. holding over 2ml xby

Very good Justin! You will have options to choose from coming down the road...

Thank you for being part of the XTRABYTES Community!

Jump to: