Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 249. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Today was quiet day. Price dumped from 1600 sat to 1160 sat on Yobit. It was good. Yeah it was healthy for our next growing step. Now situations seems to be clear. Weak hands sold coins and now we are strong and ready to grow again. Only good things and news in front of us. See you soon at 2000 sat Smiley

Considering the rise from 350 satoshi to 1700 in a few days, the correction to 1160 is not that much to be honest, i was expecting a lower price.

It was naturally grow. It will not be lower... Smiley
Why? Because in those few days like u said we got hundreds of new investors and slack users Smiley
And people know what kind of job is doing behind scene and feel news will come very soon Smiley

Indeed, the Slack community gained around 200 new members during that period. That community is getting bigger everyday, despite the slight decrease in price.

The slack is STELLAR.

Lots of people. Good quality conversations.
Activity: 260
I must say in this project best "community management" I ever seen. By the book Smiley
Keep it this way!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Today was quiet day. Price dumped from 1600 sat to 1160 sat on Yobit. It was good. Yeah it was healthy for our next growing step. Now situations seems to be clear. Weak hands sold coins and now we are strong and ready to grow again. Only good things and news in front of us. See you soon at 2000 sat Smiley

Considering the rise from 350 satoshi to 1700 in a few days, the correction to 1160 is not that much to be honest, i was expecting a lower price.

Why? Because in those few days like u said we got hundreds of new investors and slack users Smiley
And people know what kind of job is doing behind scene and feel news will come very soon Smiley

Indeed, the Slack community gained around 200 new members during that period. That community is getting bigger everyday, despite the slight decrease in price.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

Activity: 532

Merit: 101
Wow, quite amazing. The Slack of this project has now almost 750 members. That's very very impressive. It's not like it's a slow/silent Slack neither....probably one of the most HODLing communities in Crypto, from what I have seen thusfar.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Yeah looks like XBY has plans to become a whole platform offering a range of services not just storage!
... A brand new code that will have everything from storage to smart contracts...
Will it?

Yes and a lot more Wink
Activity: 1
... A brand new code that will have everything from storage to smart contracts...
Will it?
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
now Chinese web site ready here:

http://xtrabytes.cn

these domain now reserved:

xtrabytes.top
   xtrabytes.space
   xtrabytes.pub
   xtrabytes.download
   xtrabytes.party

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hi developer, is there any plan to list XtraBytes in more exchanges? Like poloniex or bittrex?

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Hi developer, is there any plan to list XtraBytes in more exchanges? Like poloniex or bittrex?
Activity: 155
Let's not forget 50% of coins will be almost permanently locked up in static nodes, already 1/3 of coins are out of circulation already.

They won't be permanently locked up in static nodes, anyone holding a static node/s can take the coins out at anytime. Just wanted to point that out.

You could say 1/3 of the coins are out of circulation but any static node holder can sell/transfer their coins at any time, although that will break the static node and they will loose their node.

Ok thanks for making that clear. But in practice cause having a static node will be such an in demand privilege even if people break them, someone will move their coins into it straight away.

Of course I'm not saying they are permanently out of circulation but in reality they more than likely will be.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Let's not forget 50% of coins will be almost permanently locked up in static nodes, already 1/3 of coins are out of circulation already.

They won't be permanently locked up in static nodes, anyone holding a static node/s can take the coins out at anytime. Just wanted to point that out.

You could say 1/3 of the coins are out of circulation but any static node holder can sell/transfer their coins at any time, although that will break the static node and they will loose their node.
Activity: 155
I went through the entire list on coinmarketcap.com and let me tell you the list of coins I'm actually interested in is under 10, and this one and Pascal Coin are two that are near the top of my list. The others I won't list until I've bought them, but they are all 50+ million market cap coins.   I also have a greater appreciation for NEM... very few coins offer what NEM brings to the table.. most of the coins in my opinion, offering services like gambling, gaming tokens, this and that, are worthless. The coins that focus on scalability and security are the ones that are the diamonds in the rough.
Activity: 7
Even $1 is nothing for this coin!

Yep. Market cap for cryptocurrency in general is going up.

As market cap goes up, it shifts highs with it.

This means what we think is a reasonable high for a quality coin could actually be 5x or even 10x what we expect.
Even $1 is nothing for this coin!
Jump to: