Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 32. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Xtrabytes one of the few coins in green today!  Smiley
Yeah it's great to see XBY holding strong even during a market pullback like this... I don't think in the past we could be steady like we are now. It just shows how far we've already got and how strong the team and the community are now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Xtrabytes one of the few coins in green today!  Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
I need an invite to the xtrabytes slack...

Xtrabytes has moved to discord, you can join here: https://discord.gg/uGYPbnn
Activity: 13
I need an invite to the xtrabytes slack...
Activity: 1
I'm not sure why but i find the designs so aesthetically pleasing!! Also loving the colours  Smiley  Have come a long way since the start of 2017, but still along way to go. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 70

Xcellent.  I am impressed guys.  Have a merry Xmas everyone, you are doing great.
Activity: 112

"Originally, the third test on XCITE was only going to focus on the XBY wallet, the XFUEL wallet, and the X-CHANGE, a decentralized exchange (DEX) accessible directly on the platform. However, developments have exceeded expectations so an additional module, X-CHAT, is going to be tested as well."

Excited to be a part of this project.  The team has come together, added new members, and shown up, grown up, and now is the time to take it to another level.

I like how that app looks.  If we can get that quality out of a 1.0 version, who knows what they will be able to build from there.
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
This is a great update. THANK YOU!

XBY team has been rocking it lately. Well done guys. I am sure you put in a lot more work than we realise.

Haha there is always more to do and more to show that is for sure :-)
Activity: 112
do you think this could hit $5
In this market we could get there, no doubt once the full platform is release and all the nodes are up.  Look at what is happening with only small exchanges.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
do you think this could hit $5
Activity: 38
This is a great update. THANK YOU!

XBY team has been rocking it lately. Well done guys. I am sure you put in a lot more work than we realise.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
How does one participate in testing?
Activity: 2
Covering mobile is covering all the bases.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
A friend of mine had a good point about Blockchain 3.0, he said that Cosmos, EOS and Blockstream are promising the same features as Xtrabytes. What makes what $XBY is doing so proprietary. I'm a big investor in $XBY, I just want someone else's take on it.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
So happy to get this update out today, can finally talk about mobile in public lol

Yeah, it feels good!  Our lips were sealed too long on the mobile XCITE client...

https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtrabytes-development-update-december-21st.367/

Activity: 443
Merit: 107
So happy to get this update out today, can finally talk about mobile in public lol
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
50 XBY per transaction is very high
$0.159*50= 8

Cheaper than BTC right now...ha!

Transaction fees will be modified to a sliding scale soon.
Activity: 5
$0.159*50= 8

This has been addressed multiple times already. A new wallet is being developed which will decrease the fees to a scalable amount (low data transactions will cost little, high data will cost more).
Activity: 81
$0.159*50= 8
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

"Originally, the third test on XCITE was only going to focus on the XBY wallet, the XFUEL wallet, and the X-CHANGE, a decentralized exchange (DEX) accessible directly on the platform. However, developments have exceeded expectations so an additional module, X-CHAT, is going to be tested as well."

Excited to be a part of this project.  The team has come together, added new members, and shown up, grown up, and now is the time to take it to another level.

Pages:
Jump to: