Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 33. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Great news release today. This is a great platform to look into. Merry Christmas
Activity: 26
Huge project, only HODL...
Activity: 34
Guest Post by @Reclusiarh on http://xtrabytes.today/cryptocurrency/trading/are-decentralized-exchanges-the-hero-we-need-right-now-guest-post/

Here is an excerpt:

With continuing complaints about the many exchanges operating today, and new concerns about insider trading on Coinbase,  many depositors yearn for a trustworthy alternative. Although concerns about such exchanges have been apparent in the crypto sphere since the historic Mt.Gox hack,  the public’s patience with them appears to be at an end.

For many investors, the classic exchange model simply isn’t working for them anymore. They are told to relinquish ownership of their currency by sending it to a centralized exchange, an inviting target for hacking and phishing sites via fake Google ads pages. Then they come to realize that their funds are often at the mercy of exchange operators if they decide to make a withdrawal. And during periods of high traffic, they experience incredibly long delays in making such withdrawals.

“X-CHANGE will be the XTRABYTES decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Built directly into the wallet, X-CHANGE will allow users to have a trusted, decentralized, and totally secure p2p exchange at their fingertips. To provide proof-of-concept the first tradable pairing within X-CHANGE will be XBY/XFUEL.”

The DEX industry is going to be huge, and XBY is aiming to get a piece of that market.

thanks, was a good read for me
Activity: 31
1000+ sat on cryptopia! To the moon guys excellent result, after the testnet and node registration we can only grow Smiley

WARNING AGAIN!!

It seems that YOBIT is up to their old tricks again with XBY.

For several months we have had a BOLD RED WARNING about Yobit on our ANN. We were hoping to have been able to put this past us, but now they are holding members coins again...

All references to Yobit will be permanently removed from our websites and we once again advise you to trade at your own risk on Yobit.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

The only way to stop them is to pressure (expose) them on social media so that their behavior costs them money, rather than earns them money.

Yesterday withdrew its XBY with Yobit , today received successfully in my purse

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
We've reached 2000 subscribers on Reddit!  Grin

If you aren't subscribed yet; do it now: https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Guest Post by @Reclusiarh on http://xtrabytes.today/cryptocurrency/trading/are-decentralized-exchanges-the-hero-we-need-right-now-guest-post/

Here is an excerpt:

With continuing complaints about the many exchanges operating today, and new concerns about insider trading on Coinbase,  many depositors yearn for a trustworthy alternative. Although concerns about such exchanges have been apparent in the crypto sphere since the historic Mt.Gox hack,  the public’s patience with them appears to be at an end.

For many investors, the classic exchange model simply isn’t working for them anymore. They are told to relinquish ownership of their currency by sending it to a centralized exchange, an inviting target for hacking and phishing sites via fake Google ads pages. Then they come to realize that their funds are often at the mercy of exchange operators if they decide to make a withdrawal. And during periods of high traffic, they experience incredibly long delays in making such withdrawals.

“X-CHANGE will be the XTRABYTES decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Built directly into the wallet, X-CHANGE will allow users to have a trusted, decentralized, and totally secure p2p exchange at their fingertips. To provide proof-of-concept the first tradable pairing within X-CHANGE will be XBY/XFUEL.”

The DEX industry is going to be huge, and XBY is aiming to get a piece of that market.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Anyone know what the total coin commitment to nodes is thus far? And how many L1 statics have been claimed?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
amazing email just received

keep up the great work everyone!
This is a good project. I've been interested in XTRABYTES for quite some time and I know the XBY management team is on the right track and it's set in advance. I am investing about 10% of my capital in XBY and I hope it will help me get more profit in the future. I will continue to follow and support XTRABYTES.
When will the the XTRABYTES decentralized cryptocurrency exchange be planned?  This looks like NEO but better with the pulse tech.  I like the project a lot, good job!

with mainnet or not long after it iirc
Activity: 150
Famous last words - Hold my beer.
join the discord and you can talk to some of them

Is this even a necessary answer?
Activity: 150
Famous last words - Hold my beer.
What does the team consist of? Apart from the developer who you call a "genius", is the rest of the team experienced/professional or are they average Joe's? What is their working experience? Why are they not listed anywhere? At least their nicknames and experience if they want to stay anonymous.

Those are genuine questions that everyone has, dont accuse me of being a fudder..
Activity: 12
amazing email just received

keep up the great work everyone!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
The fee on the XBY wallet is 50 XBY.... still very high imho...

It is and will change soon. There is plans for a sliding scale so some transactions to friends etc can be zero fees. No mining or staking....no fees necessary!!!

They should make that official a plan is something that could happen or not I'm planning to buy XBY but with that kind of transaction fee what kind of merchant will accept that fee, so if Xtrabyte reach 50 cents that's a whopping $25 for every transaction
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
Sticky post on our forums: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/yobit-exchange-warning.356/

Links on our main site now pointing to the warning about Yobit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

WARNING AGAIN!!

It seems that YOBIT is up to their old tricks again with XBY.

For several months we have had a BOLD RED WARNING about Yobit on our ANN. We were hoping to have been able to put this past us, but now they are holding members coins again...

All references to Yobit will be permanently removed from our websites and we once again advise you to trade at your own risk on Yobit.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

The only way to stop them is to pressure (expose) them on social media so that their behavior costs them money, rather than earns them money.

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

It is and will change soon. There is plans for a sliding scale so some transactions to friends etc can be zero fees. No mining or staking....no fees necessary!!!
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I bought xby from cryptopia transfer it to my wallet  and transfer 350 Xby to my friend's wallet but surprised that the fee is quite high at 50 XBY that's $6 it even higher than Bitcoin transaction other coins like chesscoin are not charging that much fee I sold all my coins this is not a good coin to transact.

This has been talked about numerous times on this thread,

It is not higher than a bitcoin transaction from Cryptopia.  Cryptopia fee is 200,000 satoshis.

Cryptopia was contacted multiple times to update and change . . .  they did not.

The transfer from wallet to wallet fee will be changed upon release of the tech.  There is talk that the fee will be dynamic.  

But, an exchange related transfer issue is just that . . . the fee on Cryptopia is actually 75 XBY.  At 700 sats per XBY, that would be 52,500 sats.  Still much, much lower than transferring bitcoin out of that exchange. 

More like Enron or something . .  .with the pocketing of fees  Grin lol
Pages:
Jump to: