Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 298. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
So put just the address Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
not permission for new member bitcointalk
Activity: 20
Hi all. I got 1 important question. How to add miniature pic on my post ? I tryed everything. When im watching post "preview" before i add it I See only URL, no miniature image.

I'm graphic designer with 5 years experience. I made few logo's, wallet's graphics and promo materials for other cryptocurrency's Developer's.

I have some professional coin LOGO for XBY. I want put miniature on my post but its not working guys. Help me some1. How to do miniature on the post ?

I think You will like it. I saw few projects here but they are suck bro. I got nice staff for XBY.

P.s. im not using Slack . Only e-mail conract, but first help me to post miniature of logo here.

You using the tags for images: [img]http://URL TO THE PIC HERE[/imgxxx]

Remove the 3 Xs.

But that is not working. I See only image adress, and no graphic's miniature.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Hi all. I got 1 important question. How to add miniature pic on my post ? I tryed everything. When im watching post "preview" before i add it I See only URL, no miniature image.

I'm graphic designer with 5 years experience. I made few logo's, wallet's graphics and promo materials for other cryptocurrency's Developer's.

I have some professional coin LOGO for XBY. I want put miniature on my post but its not working guys. Help me some1. How to do miniature on the post ?

I think You will like it. I saw few projects here but they are suck bro. I got nice staff for XBY.

P.s. im not using Slack . Only e-mail conract, but first help me to post miniature of logo here.

You using the tags for images: [img]http://URL TO THE PIC HERE[/imgxxx]

Remove the 3 Xs.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Are there any guides out there, how I can setup my own STaTiC node?

If you are still having issues, join the Xtrabytes Slack.  There is now a channel dedicated to helping people get their STaTiC nodes set up.  The community is very helpful.  CCR walked me through some of the process last night and now I'm good to go.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
thank you @borzalom and @CCRevolution

Hour to hour... day to day... Its all coming together.

Thank you for your patience.

CCRevolution can you let coinmarketcap add the explorer, twitter account and update logo. Seems when users contact them for coin changes they don't follow through unless one of devs actually submit change requests.

Yes it would be great if CCRevolution can update coinmarketcap with twitter and explorer and logo also Smiley

Welcome in XBY Community.

Setting up the node is a simple thing and it will be even simpler when CCR has done a video tutorial. You are asked to be patient if you have a problem.

Here are some image to make our advertising, the network grown with the community.

Great work! Join our design slack channel Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
I went through the staticnode registration steps on page 20.

How is the wallet that has received the transaction supposed to know what the static node wallet is?
There is no connection between them, in the steps described on page 20.

"c.) You do not need the RECEIVE address for this wallet, it will never have coins sent to it."

And the third 'earnings' wallet doesn't really make sense:

" f.) You can use this wallet address for your STaTiC registration and if you have multiple wallets"

Activity: 102
Merit: 11
PAGE 20

Thank you very much!
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
PAGE 20
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

CCRevolution can you let coinmarketcap add the explorer, twitter account and update logo. Seems when users contact them for coin changes they don't follow through unless one of devs actually submit change requests.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Are you guys final on the coin image?
I managed to throw one together if you are interested?

Took about 30 mins, not super accurate, just a thought
Yes I did steal the circuit design from yours.

Please join our Slack Design group and post your very nice image in there. Ted will be compiling everything so the community can have their say on which images to use for various parts of the operation.

Thank you!!

The wallet at the top of the list is the C-CEX exchange wallet that holds all coins in one place we all can only see in our individual accounts, in the amounts we hold. That is how the system functions with exchanges. The rest of the wallets are peoples desktop wallets, with the exception that one of them is the Yobit wallet.

Greetings guys.  I got my Static set up this morning and I'm happy to be onboard with XBY.  This is a very unique opportunity.  No ICO. Beginning price of 1 Satoshi.  A brand new algorithm in the world of crypto.  I don't see how a person would not want to get involved.  I spent the last couple days watching the videos, reading through this forum, and came to the decision that this coin has the potential to be something very great.

The community in the Slack was very helpful to help me set up my Static Node.  During the process, ccrevolution created a new slack channel just for helping people get their nodes setup.  I'm not new to crypto, but I am new to getting something like this to work, and it was cool to see the community come together to assist me in getting it all done.  If any of you guys reading this are unsure, I would suggest watching the YouTube videos, read through this forum, and join the Slack. 

I got most of the coins at a level in the 140-180 range.  And even now, I believe the price is very undervalued.  I'm invested now, so anything I can do to help out the community, I am willing to do.  I'm digging the vision of the coin.  The story of how everything came together is very interesting.  Anyways, glad to be here.

Welcome to the XtraBYtes Community Corporation!!

Great to have you on board! Smiley

Jump to: