Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 300. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How many XBY to set up a static node??
500k xby (+100 transaction fees) .
will the ann get updated on how many coins are needed for a mn?
Pg.no.41 it's posted there.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
I think there's only 17 days to go for the masternodes.
Where we can see how many nodes are live now?
Either an online list or within the wallet?
Thank you
Go XBY!
 Smiley

https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/tree/master/tools

OK. That's the code. Thank you

But is there an online place running this script?
I would like to check how many nodes are running.
Investors need to validate that all the hype about the nodes is confirmed by actually nodes being created.
The dev said he want a good quantity of nodes, like 256.
That's a huge quantity of nodes and it's easy to see that a good proportion of the XtraBYtes cheerleaders are short term profit hop'ers.

I'm not attacking, I'm not trolling. Legit concerns only.
Let's see the seriousness of this community.
Thanks

I didn't think you were trolling. Here the problem at the moment, the project is like a screaming new born baby at the moment. The tech might of been in the developers mind for a while but the project is only weeks old. So there is a lot of ducks not lined up and we are just starting to get websites, social media etc in place. Honestly with nodes the absolute priority is to get them set up as its not like nodes on other coins where they can be set up anytime. These need to be done in next 2 weeks as far as I understand. The developer has periodically posted the list of nodes and also given the script for people to look themselves, for a busy guy I think he's done enough on that area for now. I personally don't think we will get 256 nodes in such a short time, that's just the ideal, no one is claiming we have that many, the developer has actually only shown we have about 10. With the interest shown by people to set them up that's not hard to believe.

I think the seriousness of the community will come once we shake off weak small time trader hands and bigger whales join the project. I'm not holding my breath for that until we get on a better exchange personally. But so far pretty amazing community is coming up, the guy who made the Litecoin logo is working with us. In one week we have wallets being made, banners being made, websites, social media...all set up by community with zero bounties, just investor community helping out. So really so far so good.

Thank you for your reply and opinion. I totally understand that there's a huge amount of things to do atm for XtraBytes dev team and the community that is engaging with this project, And that's why my question to know how many nodes are actives now.  

I have a hard time to believe the number of masternodes to be only around 10.  It simply doesn't fit with a 5X increase in price and makes me think it's most probably currently overbought. I'm just looking for that important input (nb of masternodes) to make a wise investment decision.
thank you for your time
Activity: 309
Who bought the dip today? Back at 210  Grin

i'm always happy to take from yobit XBY dumps Cheesy
I'm happy that 'whale' got out. 23 BTC dump is a lot for yobit...
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

i'm always happy to take from yobit XBY dumps Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1025
It is a very impressive coin, with one of the most amazing stories I have heard in this sphere. Not only you're underdogs but inventing an entirely new protocol. One guy is Marketing, the other Tech. It is like Woz + Jobs dynamic. So fun to see it unfold.
Activity: 155
Thank you
Go XBY!
 Smiley

Investors need to validate that all the hype about the nodes is confirmed by actually nodes being created.
That's a huge quantity of nodes and it's easy to see that a good proportion of the XtraBYtes cheerleaders are short term profit hop'ers.

Thanks

I didn't think you were trolling. Here the problem at the moment, the project is like a screaming new born baby at the moment. The tech might of been in the developers mind for a while but the project is only weeks old. So there is a lot of ducks not lined up and we are just starting to get websites, social media etc in place. Honestly with nodes the absolute priority is to get them set up as its not like nodes on other coins where they can be set up anytime. These need to be done in next 2 weeks as far as I understand. The developer has periodically posted the list of nodes and also given the script for people to look themselves, for a busy guy I think he's done enough on that area for now. I personally don't think we will get 256 nodes in such a short time, that's just the ideal, no one is claiming we have that many, the developer has actually only shown we have about 10. With the interest shown by people to set them up that's not hard to believe.

I think the seriousness of the community will come once we shake off weak small time trader hands and bigger whales join the project. I'm not holding my breath for that until we get on a better exchange personally. But so far pretty amazing community is coming up, the guy who made the Litecoin logo is working with us. In one week we have wallets being made, banners being made, websites, social media...all set up by community with zero bounties, just investor community helping out. So really so far so good.
Activity: 149
will the ann get updated on how many coins are needed for a mn?
Thank you
Go XBY!
 Smiley

Thanks

The opportunity to create a node and profit from 100 coin transaction fee is really interesting.
1 million at current price its 1BTC I just don't have otherwise you could of stuck me on that list.

500k required to get a node. 1 million was the earlier requirement. (+100 xby for transaction fees)
LOL nice dip, I bought more. People, please understand XBY is just rising for a small week. Please see the bigger picture.

It shows invalid image!Can you plz fix it?

http://i.imgur.com/db1aAQM.png

edit: there was a typo in the url
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
LOL nice dip, I bought more. People, please understand XBY is just rising for a small week. Please see the bigger picture.

It shows invalid image!Can you plz fix it?

legendary
Thank you
Go XBY!
 Smiley

Thanks
Price on Yobit is dropping, maybe a chance for me to get a node yet!
Ive dusted off an old dual core laptop, should work for me Cheesy

Dont know whats your intention here.  When coin has good potetial, doesnt matter how much pump & dump happens. If technology of coin is revolutionary. It will go to Top.. Soon you will see XBY in Top 10 in CoinMarketCap

Many of early holders are Yoshit dwellers unfortunately. Hopefully most will dump and stronger more wiser hands will hold. Pump and dump is all they know.
Thank you
Go XBY!
 Smiley

legendary
Thank you
Go XBY!
 Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Price on Yobit is dropping, maybe a chance for me to get a node yet!
Ive dusted off an old dual core laptop, should work for me Cheesy

Dont know whats your intention here.  When coin has good potetial, doesnt matter how much pump & dump happens. If technology of coin is revolutionary. It will go to Top.. Soon you will see XBY in Top 10 in CoinMarketCap
Sorry but we need some other language threads made, anyone willing to do for free? It's becoming like a United Nations meeting during a translator strike on here.
Jump to: