Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 302. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
So I ended up selling at 160 now I am FOMO  Roll Eyes

Considering getting back in but I'm not too sure  Undecided

You missed the biggest gain to come.
Activity: 102
Merit: 11

Re-buy because I think prices are going up
Market Cap
$2,003,287

BOOM!!!

Amazingly we still need to more than double just to peep into the top 100 on Coinmarketcap. This one can go $20m easy I think. It rare to get an opportunity to invest in an ICO worthy coin at POW prices.
True Dev genius
Activity: 4

Activity: 48
Market Cap
$2,003,287

BOOM!!!

Amazingly we still need to more than double just to peep into the top 100 on Coinmarketcap. This one can go $20m easy I think. It rare to get an opportunity to invest in an ICO worthy coin at POW prices.
Market Cap
$2,003,287
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Grin Troll going through the trouble of posting it on imgur and everything

That's when you know you got a hot coin.

so hot the dev will dump it like a hotpotato

now 28 sat.. and then go to the mars  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
XBY coins were all bought by investors in ICO?

when did the ICO started , has not find any  information about  the ICO. will keep  searching the information

the ICO was for a coin called bitmox (XBY) listed on c-cex, the original creator the coin scammed it's investors after c-cex released the ICO funds to the scammer.

The coin was taken over by 2 investors that were scammed (1 is a dev and another is marketer), it was changed to Xtrabytes (XBY).
thank you very much for your  kindness  explaination.   does this coin still have it's  advantage of  technique,   if  this coin still have such a  unique technique ,why  the former dev run way ?
Activity: 187

This is the same troll that came in the Slack a few days ago to spread fud. Literally while you were spreading fud tonight the coin rose again.  Cheesy Funny stuff.
Activity: 224

Activity: 187

Activity: 6
http://imgur.com/a/lh6rZ

see pic^

100 XBY per transaction going to the dev so he can accumulate even more of your money to dump on you.

I assume this post will be censored. I will keep posting it.

He also said that the community decides what we can do with the community wallet.

Just reply to me and say

"I want to keep it"

if everyone does this, and the "community" agrees

if he doesnt do it, we all know what to think of XBY.

If he does do it, I will say I'm wrong.

How do you expect a project to move on with 0 Funds?  This is a community project in case you have forgotten it. If you dont like the transaction fee how about you donate some funds, but ofcourse you wont because you have 0 XBY. Nobody has to prove something to you, your nothing special.

see pic^

100 XBY per transaction going to the dev so he can accumulate even more of your money to dump on you.

He also said that the community decides what we can do with the community wallet.

Just reply to me and say

"I want to keep it"

There was no pre-mine, it was an ICO but the old dev scammed everyone including the current XBY team.

They are working with 0 funding, community fund of a 100 XBY per transaction is needed so they can collect some funds to be used for community projects (bounties, promotions...etc). The 100 XBY fee is going to change in the future and I believe once static nodes are up fees will be paid to static node holders.

The thread is not moderated, not sure how you missed that.

Edit:

Ah a yobit chat troll, stay in your cancerous exchange. Damn noobs think it's 2013 that actually think trolling still affects price.

its community decided what we do with the 100

all u have to do to see if the coin is legit

is to vote to keep it

thats all

Activity: 952
Most of the investors XBY are using CCEX. This problem has come to me a lot. Is it just me or everyone?
This page (https://c-cex.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

This happens to me all the time when using C-CEX. Either VERY slow or offline.

That is why I never put my coin there unless it's for trading. My XBY instantly goes through my wallet anyway so no reason to put it on the exchange.
why c-cex.com ? yobit is good !
>yobit is good !

lol... I hope this is some kinds of joke m8..
the trade value on yobit is double to c-cex ,why you said this joke ?

Alot of people have issues withdrawing from yobit, their support is awful. Honestly I wouldn't keep a single cent on either exchange. I usually buy some new coins that might be hidden gems and withdraw them immediately (usually less then 0.5 btc in value). Wait for bittrex or a more reputable exchange to trade on after that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Most of the investors XBY are using CCEX. This problem has come to me a lot. Is it just me or everyone?
This page (https://c-cex.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

That is why I never put my coin there unless it's for trading. My XBY instantly goes through my wallet anyway so no reason to put it on the exchange.
>yobit is good !

the trade value on yobit is double to c-cex ,why you said this joke ?

see pic^

Just reply to me and say

"I want to keep it"

There was no pre-mine, it was an ICO but the old dev scammed everyone including the current XBY team.

They are working with 0 funding, community fund of a 100 XBY per transaction is needed so they can collect some funds to be used for community projects (bounties, promotions...etc). The 100 XBY fee is going to change in the future and I believe once static nodes are up fees will be paid to static node holders.

The thread is not moderated, not sure how you missed that.

Edit:

Ah a yobit chat troll, stay in your cancerous exchange. Damn noobs think it's 2013 that actually think trolling still affects price.

http://imgur.com/a/lh6rZ

see pic^

Just reply to me and say

"I want to keep it"

XBY coins were all bought by investors in ICO?

when did the ICO started , has not find any  information about  the ICO. will keep  searching the information

the ICO was for a coin called bitmox (XBY) listed on c-cex, the original creator the coin scammed it's investors after c-cex released the ICO funds to the scammer.

The coin was taken over by 2 investors that were scammed (1 is a dev and another is marketer), it was changed to Xtrabytes (XBY).
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

>yobit is good !

thanks bro
Jump to: