Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 321. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

a major step forward? release of new wallet or some partnership or other stuff?  just curious.

One foot in front of the other... We will reveal the information on time! Smiley

Everything here is major in 1 way or another... We are on a journey and the journey of a thousand miles begins with 1 step and continues with each step thereafter.

Great to have you here with us at XtraBYtes!!

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be an announcement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

a major step forward? release of new wallet or some partnership or other stuff?  just curious.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This has been a CRAZY week... but I am LOVING it!! How about you all? Having fun yet?? Cheesy

One of the things you are going to see as we go is that everything that needs to be transparent, is transparent and that when we say we are going to do things, they will get done because integrity is the KEY to TRUST and this entire project has to be built upon TRUST.

So, when we say there is an announcement coming, there will be something worth waiting for... Just like this past weekend when we said we were going to release some special information, we released some special information. This is KEY to our long term success and this is the FIRST thing Borzalom and I agreed upon after we began collaborating on February 17th.

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

Well... with every opportunity I get, I will give all of you an opportunity to spread the word and watch our price "hopefully" rise higher.

We have an announcement coming... it is not coming today though Wink This is just a teaser Cheesy

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be an announcement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

So keep talking to people you know... this is a community project and it is something that our extended circles can benefit from in many ways and now could not be a better time...

The more eyes we have on XtraBYtes, the bigger it will become!!

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Great to see others getting behind XtraBYtes and offering to help out. This coin and it's history reminds me of a phoenix rising from the ashes, it's truely interesting and exciting.

future if crypto
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Great to see others getting behind XtraBYtes and offering to help out. This coin and it's history reminds me of a phoenix rising from the ashes, it's truely interesting and exciting.

Thank you Vanfly!

I will also take a moment to announce that Vanfly has taken it upon himself to create a FAQ section for XtraBYtes... So, he is working hard every day compiling the questions he is seeing posted and getting it all organized for everyone.

Great work and thank you for all your help and dedication!!

My pleasure,

Yes it's quite the task compiling everything and getting the answers to each question as well as making it easily understandable and legible for new comers. I'll be in close contact with CCRevolution to make sure the FAQ is on the right track over the coming days.

The FAQ along with the videos from CCRevolution should allow quick access to info people need, without having to go through what will eventually be 100's of pages on the forum. 

Thank you Vanfly!

I will also take a moment to announce that Vanfly has taken it upon himself to create a FAQ section for XtraBYtes... So, he is working hard every day compiling the questions he is seeing posted and getting it all organized for everyone.

Great work and thank you for all your help and dedication!!

Activity: 103
Today, I came back from a break away from our SLACK channel and had been posting in here, on the exchanges and I went to the store to get a couple things. When I came back, the SLACK channel had blown up with all sorts of GREAT questions... When I saw this, I knew that I would be there answering for a very long time and decided a VIDEO response was in order...

So, here you go!!

Our FIRST of many XtraBYtes videos!!

https://youtu.be/sQSuyhn8AFM

Activity: 82
I arted. Smiley

Your image is being used on a video I will post soon! Thank you!!

That's awesome!! I can animated that.  I made it in a motion graphics program.

https://youtu.be/Cj2hjC8E_fo

That looks great, but I just rendered the video and it will take another hour if I go in and change it now... Please keep this on file though!!

Thank you!

Not a problem. Hit me up anytime you need some work done.  That clip took me about 20 minutes. So with some time I crank out some polished goods. Smiley  Can't wait to see the XBY video!
I arted. Smiley

That looks great, but I just rendered the video and it will take another hour if I go in and change it now... Please keep this on file though!!

Thank you!

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Register Static Node is disabled. When will it be enabled? When will be possible to run node? Please answer.
So for now nobody cant run masternode and instruction was just for future?

Yes, it is disabled so people can get familiar and test, rather than cost them extra fees if they make mistakes.

No STaTiC Nodes yet... it will come ASAP.

Great waiting for it Wink
Register Static Node is disabled. When will it be enabled? When will be possible to run node? Please answer.
So for now nobody cant run masternode and instruction was just for future?

Yes, it is disabled so people can get familiar and test, rather than cost them extra fees if they make mistakes.

No STaTiC Nodes yet... it will come ASAP.

I arted. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
really want to know details about storage part.

what kind of tech you are using for storage contract.

we have sia, storj out there.....
Been following this on yobit this week how do I buy a static node? just buy 1m coins and put in the xby wallet? Can I backup offline for security correct?

Read on page 20...i followed the instructions

Are there any wallets for MAC?

Hi Brad! You have this answer in the slack channel.

I think a few people have tried this MAC wallet now... it is OK to be posted on the Github and ANN?

If need a webdesigner for the site ask me Smiley

Your logo is ready  Cheesy

Thank you Mica!

We like that... Please post it in the slack for everyone to see there also.

We do need a website designer, can you please PM me?

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
When button register static node in wallet will be enabled ?
Hello

I joined the adventure but can you tell us more about security? Thank you

Is the compromise with the static nodes that this part becomes more centralized with respect to the bitcoine, to a maximum number of 650 static nodes?

How will static nodes support DDOS protection?

If there is a price peak and 90% of the owners of static nodes are liquidating, will the network not be much less secure?

The long-term renewal of static nodes is destroyed at the static node over time. I do not think the good deterioration of the number of static nodes from a first block is a good idea.

Sooner or later, you will face the turnover. You can set up a lottery or static nodes competing on the price, or a first come, first served, that is to say 300 knots max, if the number goes below 300 then the portfolio that signaled the setting Static node level, the longer is upgraded to the static node on the network.

Thank you for your post!

I am hearing that we are not going to have to worry about this. Please continue watching as more information is revealed about how the system actually works.

As for people liquidating, this can happen and we will deal with it at the time. However, I think that as we construct this company that people will not opt to sell out of what can become a long term income stream from the SHOCK rewards. Also, if they want to sell, there will be buyers provided that everything we are working towards is coming to fruition.

The first priority of all of this is to create the successful company and with this we will have sufficient STaTiC nodes available and not willing to close them.

EDIT from Borzalom:

With STaTiC nodes, 90% of the connections are made directly to other STaTiC nodes and the other 10% are connected to nonSTaTiC nodes.

An attacker or attackers cannot know all the the STaTiC node IP's because only 10% or less are connected to untrusted nodes. If any STaTiC tries DOS then the others will immediately blacklist and disconnect the attacker STaTiC. Other nonSTaTiC nodes have access to only 10% of all efforts and transactions.

Your other question about why an attacker will try to attack?

All STaTiC nodes have empty wallets and only ONE available STaTiC is enough to sign the blocks... we don't need more. Other nonSTaTiC nodes also share and accept blocks that come from a trusted STaTiC. I think it is impossible to receive a successful DDOS type of attack. I also think we will not have to wait long before some creative script boys make an attempt of or course if it is possible to to a DDOS, I will find a solution ;-)

I arted. Smiley

I arted. Smiley

Jump to: